James - Evicted Week 7.5

CeCiMom

Wonder why Sarah hasn't posted since James won the POV ( Unlock Yourself) She seems to be defending him on (Pro James Sites) but when it comes to other sites no word .......Especially Revenge of the Houseguest"

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There has been alot of James bashing lately. Him staying or going really didn't make me any difference. But you gotta hand it to the guy, at least he left with some class and dignity. He got played and he knew it but seemed ok with it because he "got played by the best."

It was so funny how Will wannabe James got all flushed and giddy like a school girl when Will said he was intimidated by him in his goodbye message. "Wheeee Will said I intimidate him - teehee!" :wub:

Will workin' those sequester votes!

Yes I agree, James went out with style, good for him, the anti-Howie exit.

Yes, but James knew it was coimng (Dani made it clear) and Howie not only didn't, he'd been told he was safe - so his reaction was spontaneous.)

I think once he knew he was leaving James decided the best thing he could do was "presentation management." That was certainly his best hope of increasing his potential post-BB7 $ from related events.

A blog at James place. Not very favorable to Janie Doll

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...e8229<br>

and a word from his Sarah "snookie" posted at his My Space

Sarah

8/24/2006 9:33 PM

I love you more and more every day. I am so proud of you, and so proud to have you in my life. I promise to do my best to show you the type of love you have showen me all summer. I miss you so much and I am counting the seconds til you are holding me again. XOXO

-Snookie

I just visited James' space: the posters there spell worse and use worse grammar than the posters here.

(There it would read: "I just visited Jame's space: the posters their spell wurse and use wurst grammer then the posters here.")

Think that means something about the intelligence of James' fans?

(I saw a site after the 2004 elections showing the 50 states in order of average IQ and who won in each state. Every "blue" state (state that voted against the President) was higher than every "red state" (state that voted FOR the President) with ONE exception: Va., the "smartest red state", was smarter than the 1 or 2 least intelligent blue states. That makes me think the posts on James' space may mean something. :lol::P:lol: )

Edit: sorry to "go negative" but James was NEVER loyal to S6, used his inclusion to spy on them for everyone else, already had Dani lined up for when he left, then called J. and K.'s nominations a betrayal of HIM and used that as an excuse to "leave" (although there was no observable difference between what he did BEFORE the "betrayal" and what he did afterward.)

And I think if he weren't being told by so MANY people that he's the one showing integrity he might be able to get a more accurate perception of what he does - and Sarah might too. That's why his posters' awareness-level is of interest to me. Again, sorry to go negative (but not sorry enough to edit out what I believe to be true. )

I'm reading some of James' post interviews. He is still whining. He gave SOV a second chance and they lied to him, Janelle backstabbed him, when she didn't chose Kaysar for veto it showed how selfish she was blahblahblahblahblahbla......................................................

He is about the nastiest MF I have every seen in my life. How much you wanna make a bet he gets on his website and cries for about another year. :angry::angry:

Oh yeah he also said he was sick of Howie and his boobie talk, the he said something threatening.

This is the comment of the day posted at James My Space. I think James fame is over done with but his legion of fans still think he is a star. I think it is about time to remove myself from James friends list.

Friday, August 25, 2006

8-25-2006 Comment of the Day

Current mood: happy

Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities

Just Beth's Comment:

I was sad to see James go last night, but I knew it was coming. Chill Town has been running that puppet show from day one. With Erica winning HOH, I guess she's secured her place as the YOKO to their Beatles, so BUH-BYE Janelle!!!

I thought it was a very graceful exit. James was one of the few people in the house who was ACTUALLY playing the game, and I'm sorry that Janelle had to screw things up for him. I agree with the earlier comment: she is the reason Kaysar, Marcellas, and Howie left.

I'd also like to commend you for running Jame's myspace with such respect for him and his fans. Howie's page has set up a website to collect donations to give Howie the prize money he was 'cheated out of' by getting kicked out too early. It's ridiculous and tacky, and I would hope that Howie would not approve of such things being done in his name.

Howie, as much as I love him, made a total ass of himself last week leaving and last night in the sequester house. It was nice to see how a grown up with class does it.

Thanks, James!! You will be missed!! :)

Archived