James - Evicted Week 7.5

CeCiMom

If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck then it must be James. Ha Ha Ha!

Okay, I admit - James is annoying the hell out of me, but I still want Erika and Boogs to go before him.

Quote: "Something weird is going on tonight... I find myself agreeing with Ginger and UVP tonight... "

Ceci.......sit down or take a spin - either way "You've entered the twilight zone." :)

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...gotta be impressed with the high-quality graphic artistry/photo chopping that occurred in this picture, LOL. :P

Does anyone every check out the photo chops done out on Survivor Sucks? I love those - some are incredible artists - I check them out every day.

This URL will take you toward the end of the posts in the topic, but make sure you go backwards to check them all out:

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm1...1&stop=1480

I think James does the best impression of the internet viewers when they make fun of people:

"Why are James and Danielle having so much fun? Don't they know America hates them? Two of the biggest assholes in Big Brother history. Why is George sitting there with them? He should leave and them sit there in their demonic ways." With the nerd voice and all, it gets me every time.

i don't understand how james can be upset, that they talked about going after danielle. it was just talk, like lots of people talk about who they should nominated if they get hoh.

why was he so upset at the thought that bb6 might put up danielle, doesn't james know that danielle was not in the bb6 alliance. if he wanted danielle to be in it, he should have gotten her to make a deal with them, he didn't therefore she wasn't protected.

Even though CT will be the architect of James' demise (if all goes to plan), who wants to bet that James finds a way to blame Janelle?

I'm still slightly befuddled at the depth of hatred James has for Janelle, and I stick to my theory that he secretly loves her and hates himself and her for it. ;)

I honestly like James. Janelle is my fav, but James and Will are right up there with her. They are the only 3 who do anything in the game. Playing BB is more than just making decisions on who to nominate and voting each week. It's a game of lies, distrust, paranoia, back stabbing, mind control, fake relationships and more. Not one person has ever gotten through that game (or any part of being in the game) without lying.

Janelle is so sweet and innocent, but she is a bad ass competitor. She doesn't whore around with everything in the house. She had a fling with Michael but was much closer to Kayser and Howie and never crossed the lines of friendship. She is also the most loyal person I have ever seen play BB (loyal to her alliance).

James is just a dirty dog and I love it. He offers spice, drama, and habitual lying in the game. He is a master of his gameplay and the strategy he uses.

Will is just plain smart. He doesn't need to win comps because he is able to manipulate peoples minds. He is freaking brilliant at what he does.

The three of them excel in the three main areas of the game - comps, deceit, and manipulation.

I am not displeased with how any of those three have played the game this year. In order to win you have to play in a way that you are best at. James is best at what he does. This isn't a game for tinkerbell or captain kangaroo. It's meant to be dirty and it is. James just adds to the appeal.

Yesterday James was the focus of eviction this week,Today it could be CG.......The way they been flipping all season...I'll believe it when I see it.......That is James being evicted from the BB house.

Is James going the same week as he did last year? He certainly played the same game, so he get what he deserves. As of today he thinks CG is going but Chil Town has an alternative plans for him (James). He is a bright guy, but see what you get when you play both ends to meet the middle. Evicted! like a little Bitch.

I like James when he says somthing rationally and jokingly. For instance he smiled and said "Janie is the queen of comps, she has the power, she rules...... but she has to go. Even though i didn't want her to go I thought his statement was funny and that he could be a good guy because he wanted to play the game but there was no hatred in it. But when he just goes off on a long tangent of hatred towards people in the house it looks mean. This is one of the main reason people like Janelle. I have seen her upset, talk about people, but not go on and on viciously. Even Will doesn't do it either. That's why he has fans even though he's sneaky.

James reminds me of a person who dishes it out but when it comes time for him to be the focus of critisism,he doesn't take it well.

If you can dish it out you better be prepared to take it.

I remember the 2nd week of BB and they wouldn't give the HG's alcohol, as they were all in the kitchen James spoke up and said "ohh I know why they won't give us alcohol it's because we might have a veto comp tommorrow" Will looked right at him and said "Yeah OK everybody listen to Mr. Veto Man" The way it was said, I would have considered it a insult. But the best was the look on James face......talk about getting shot down.

James' girlfriend Sarah is pissed! This is what she posted on her myspace:

"Here's the deal, I am sick of people coming to my page just to bash my boyfriend. Did your Mothers never teach you if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all??? 90% of you have been so awesome, Thank you. For the other 10% I myself and everyone else are sick of hearing it from you. So here is the deal, keep your nasty comments to yourself or they will be deleted and you will be banned. This means even if you don't like the shirt he is wearing on a certain day. Am I going against what I have said in the past? Yes but guess what if you get banned you're a jerk and you deserve it."

This chick is LOYAL and good for her! James is going to need a strong shoulder to cry on when he gets evicted this week.

Yes I have been a "friend" of Sarah and James in My Space since last year. I got banned from Sarah's My Space because I mentioned that James might have a little anger problem. (I did try to say it in a nice way LOL)

James has had his MY Space comments on moderate the since the show started. They only let through a few posts that disagree nicely with his game. I have tried to post there and they would not let them through unless I tried to sugar coat my feelings.

I think it's funny that a few weeks ago Sarah was gloating about her BF, and saying she welcomed ALL comments- EVEN CRITICAL ONES! But, of course, that was when James was riding high in the game and in a very good position. Now, when things turn, she balks as well.

Guess they're both poor sports. :blink:

Sarah is also now posting on Revenge of the Houseguests. Still sticking up for his behavior and talking about how James needed Howie because Janelle is going over to CT's side all the time. This poor poor child is delusional. Has she not seen Janelle stick up for James numerous times? Just yesterday or was it the day before she still didn't want to vote James out. Sarah is gonna land in a gutter somewhere, lead there by James.

Archived