James - Evicted Week 7.5

CeCiMom

I hear ya!! I am finding I am liking him less and less. Janelle started out with a huge target on her back from the beginning and now, thanks to James, he is trying to make sure the only two people that have her back turn on her. Seriously, what is his deal? I don't understand where this hatred is coming from.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, I'm not trying to bait anyone here ... but in the wee hours of the morning you get to see a very real Jannelle. At least while kaysar is around. She has repeatedly talked about her life - and it doesn't represent a whore lifestyle. She waitresses one night a week and does real estate the rest. She has said she is a homebody and doesn't like the party life anymore. She keeps to herself and some people have a problem with that because they don't understand it (I am also more of a homebody that people have and do call stuck-up, so I understand it!). I hardly think that warrants personal attacks by James.

i have been away from the feeds today and most of the weekend. but just reading the updates.... james is disgusting and a big jerkoff for all the trash talking he does.

i also think he is a wanna be Dr. Will. but he will never be at Dr. Will's level.

James is scum... the kind of scum that collect around your toilet rim. <_<

It will be great to see James used up and thrown away by chilltown. I think all they really want him for right now is to take Janelle out. Once that gets done, I believe he'll be going. Danielle will probably be the one to send him out the door since she's working with chilltown.

James had a pretty good chance of making it to final four when he came into the house. Season 6 working as a tight unit -- and with the run of the first four weeks in power -- they all had a pretty good chance of making it to the end. However, Janelle did NOT ruin that chance for them. James gets all the credit for it. But it's really his own throat he's cutting because in the end chilltown and Danielle will make damn sure he doesn't get that close. They'll dispose of him WAY, WAY before the Sovs would have.

Too bad James is too much of an idiot to see that. Oh well, he'll have the rest of his life to stew on it and look back with regret.

I want James to go more than anything, but since he is not, I think it is a good thing that Kaysar is going out of Janelle or Howie. Kaysar, wanting to see the good in everybody, keeps talking Janelle and Howie out of believing what they already know. They were saying that James was working with Danielle, but Kaysar keeps telling them no. Maybe once Kaysar leaves, Janelle and Howie can start playing meaner.

I think its funny the way James is brainwashed by Dani. He's like her little pet. I'm not a Dani fan BUT I hope she is the one responsiable for kicking him out. ( i know she still needs him around a bit, but I hope eventually she does).

THEN and only then will he know the TRUE meaning of "getting screwed by your alliance member" (As he so often refers to Jani as)

I have not been on here for a few weeks so I have no idea if this has been discussed. Is it just me or are they getting pissed off at James for the same crap that Janelle did the week before. When she was hoh , she was making deals with CT and did what was "best for her". Now James is doing the same thing,and last night Julie Chen only told Kaysar what James did,but left out what Janelle did behind his back the week before. I really liked Janelle last year,but this year I can't stand her. I hope that Will and Danielle make it to the end. They are the only smart ones in the house. Dr. Will is showing this season why he is the best player to ever play this game. He is the master of head games and pulls the strings on the rest of the puppets. Mike rides his coat tails but is doing it and getting away with it. And Danielle is so smart,and good at this game. I would love to see Danielle/Will in the final 2.

Uhhhhhh....Same thing?

That's more than a stretch and borders on the absolute fantasy.

If Janie did 'the same thing' as James, James and Kaysar would have been nominated. James back-stabbed his own alliance and got Kaysar evicted. Janie made a deal with CT to put up floaters, the same thing the other Sov6 did the previous weeks.

I don't know what show you're watching. <_<

I'm surprised Marcellas or Erika haven't whispered in Janelle's ear that James is in a secret Alliance with Danielle... though she may not believe them, it is the truth, and it might get her thinking... plus, it may take the focus off them and onto James/Danielle as targets.

You guys are truly delusional!!! What did Janelle do? When Kay was HOH (which was before both James & Janelle were) they had all, James included, agreed that they would break up the floaters. And in case you guys have been on vacation on another planet, James has already confessed he had an alliance with Danielle before he came into the house. He is using the fact that Janelle put up a floater, to justify his turning on her. Seems to me the money just means more to James than anything else and I mean anything!!!!!!!

Janelle

1) Making deal with CT to protect herself AND her alliance (including that pig James)

2) Consatntly rooting for her alliance to stick together

3) Removing a player from the house (Diane) who is a potential threat and who could quite possiable win in final 2

4)Getting rid of floater (is it just me or didnt all the SOVS agree to that)

5) Leaving her aliiance including A$$ James in the game

Now for...

James

1) Conspiring against SOV with Danille

2) Upset that Janelle put up Diane instead of Dani b/c of his ties to Dani

3)Alligned with the very ppl that he is upset Jani didn't put up (CT)

4)Knew full well that he was going up as PAWN and that if Janlle won POV that would mean Kay goes home (the ultimate betryal)

5)Shit talking Janelle to the MAX

Look, it comes down to this, Unless you are responsiable for getting rid of an alliance member, you have done nothing wrong. Someone had to go home, so whyshouldnt it have been Diane.

Diane openly admitted to wanting to get rid of Janelle so why would she leave her in the game?

I don't like James as a person :angry: That being said, I hate to admit it, but he is playing smarter than Janelle and Kay so he deserves to be where he is :(

I can only hope that Janelle smartens up, sees James for what he is and lets Howie in on it. James is a very good method actor and his method is to be as much of a creep as possible.

Don't think ct trusts him either, and will probably jettison him as soon as they can.

cant be apart of this club

i think i may start a janelle bashing club looking for members :lol: j/k

lol :lol:

Archived