James - Evicted Week 7.5

CeCiMom

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously! What is wrong with CBS??? First, they mentioned on last nights show that "James, betrayed by his own alliance, he alligned with Danielle." WTF? James, never was technically in BB6 alliance, and he was in alliance with Danielle since the beginning.

WE DO WATCH THE FEEDS and it's all over the internet what we see...and for CBS to pull that is ridiculous!

Also, if Kaysar gors home this week, being backdoored by Danielle 'a-la Jennifer' style....sorry, but Dingo Hamsterwatch is right....THIS SHOW IS FICTION! If CBS thinks that we can fall for it twice...they're wrong! Or, maybe they're not as the american audience will believe anything, just ask Fox News!

Big Brother wasn't made to be this way, it's a REAL hit around the world because the public is involved. Maybe, that's why 'American Idol' is such a tremendous hit here. Damn,m I wish this show was on FOX.

Woah, woah, woah. You're getting all bent out of shape over a VOICEOVER that you don't agree with? Not that big of a deal. And James WAS part of the Season Six alliance. Not necissarily his only alliance, but it was part of his alliance until he got all ticked off at Janelle.

Also, as for Kaysar being backdoored... I don't think that was Danielle's intention. I think she seriously wanted to get Janelle out. As Lisa said a couple minutes ago on HouseCalls, "I don't think Danielle knows how the backdoor method works."

Additionally, how would Kaysar being backdoored prove this show is fiction? Not sure I understand where you're coming from with that.

In the first BB the public was involved and it was a FLOPPED!!! That is the oneCG was on....Please lets not bring back that nightmare...They tried to pay the people to leave the house and they wouldnt even do that...LET THE PUBLIC STAY OUT..

james was part of the sov alliance and he is still playing like he is.

danielle is not backdooring kaysar because he was not the original target.

why do some people keep saying that? its only a backdoor when the HOH origionally wanted a certain person to go home and teams up with other players to win the veto and use it so they can then put the target on the block. backdooring really truely only happens when all people involved in playing veto know that they will be backdooring someone.

all that being said.. i still dont like that she is putting up kaysar :angry:

lol Carvin, if there is, would it have info on me downloading the show today in mp3 format so I can listen to it? ;)

OMG James and Boogie and the Black Widow are talking so much trash about Janie. Slut/Whore fat bitch. James admitted to CT that he has been with Dani from the beginning. How can he pretend to be a friend to the other BB6 and trash be an evil slime. When the game started I was a fan of his over the other SOV. MY BAD>

He has got to be the biggest slime in BB history!

I agree 100% Marty

He calls Janie names for not putting up someone from CT and now he is working with them.He is such a condescending piece of SH!T.And he looks like a retard for being mad at Janie for not getting rid of ct when he is now working with them.what a giant A$$.I wish he would go home instead of kay

He has been playing both sides very well...and now that it looks like CT will have the numbers he's really jumping ship.

I think if Janelle had gotten rid of the CT threat last week...he would have stayed aligned with the Sov.

if ct screws him over he deserves it this week dumbass

James' personal attacks today against Janelle were so ruthless. I think he really hopes the public sees him as another "Evil Dr. Will." He is so a Will Wannabe.....and he doesn't come even close to Will!!

James, keep biting your nails and feeding your nitrous oxide habit!!

Can someone please explain to me where this "James gets to nullify a vote" thing came from? I missed this along the line and can't find an answer. I thought it came from the Veto Competition but after tonight's show I know it didn't.

So what's it all about and where did it come from?

It was during the HOH Competition when they were in the spider web. There were 5 eggs on the side...two were empty, one had $10k, one had a nullify a vote, and the third was a free slop pass for a week. The first 5 people that got off or fell off the web, got a chance to pick an egg. Kaysar and Will got the rotten eggs...Boogie got $10k, James got the nullify a vote and Marci got the slop pass, which he gave to CG, not out of the kindness of his heart, but b/c others harrassed him and told him to do it.

You know, I don't really have a problem with James' gameplay. Lying and cheating are part of the game. What bothers me is the name calling. I don't think it's necessary and it blows whatever relationship they had outside of the game.

I've heard that Sarah and Janelle get along so I can't imagine she would like it either. You can play the game without vilifying people, IMO.

James came into the house gunning for Janelle but has justified his behavior by basically saying "she started it". The problem with that logic is that she didn't start it and even now is having problems believing that James would turn on them.

From what I've heard, Janelle lives a life that I wouldn't live, but I have no proof that she's a whore and will restrain from calling her one. James should have done the same.

James tells Kaysar that one of them are going this week, "And the one that remains must realize that Janelle fucked us, she fucked us last week with her nominations, and she fucked us this week with the veto. " James wants Kaysar to go after her.

Wow, James has some serious Janelle issues... I think he actually belives the crap he is spewing....

Sorry James, I tried to like you this year but it just ain't gonna happen... Someone get him a pacifier and a rattle...

Archived