James - Evicted Week 7.5

CeCiMom

Ahhhh a fresh new start... doesn't it just warm the cockles of your heart! ;) (Time to archive gang... houseguests threads were starting to bog down the site.)

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

should have kept jase

I am surpised by how digusted I am with James... His constant talk of Janie "selling out her alliance" last week and now he is saying that she sold out the house to win the veto! Hello? What did he expect her to do exactly?? Sit back and let them evict her?? He is the LAST person that needs to be talking about selling his alliance out... It seems like he has a deal with every single person in the house! I was all for the S6 sticking together, but now I'm all about Janie doing what's best for her and HER only... I hope James goes this week!!

Jampril is such a hateful whiny baby. Put a blonde wig on him and tell him to say y'all (as in "I'm screwing all y'all in the SOV), and you have his most favorite S6 houseguest. Funny how that works out. ;)

dont flame or bait bb7addict cause she loves james

Hey, no problem - we love who we love - it makes the world go 'round, right? Just sometimes, it's unexplainable, like my strange fascination with Will and those black knee socks. Add the RWB headband, and crikey, I'm gone out the back door and into the woods. Oh, and James is still despicable, lol.

If James wanted CT gone so bad then why didn't he put up BOTH Will and Boog??? No, instead he goes after Chicken George (wow, good move James) NOT! ;)

The he expected Janie to do his dirty work, and then Dani!

C'Mon James, get a life PUUULLLLEEEEAAAAZE!

I a so tired of hearing his squeaky, whiney annoying voice! Janie did what she had to do to win

the Veto! So did Chicken George! They both deserve a little respect!

I like him more this time than in BB6. What surprises me is that noone has thought about boiling water to add to the cold one in the bath. People somehow managed to bathe before indoor plumbing and all.

Since this is a thread about James, let me note as I did in another forum that IF James wanted to keep the S6 4-person alliance together one more week (with only 9 left it's a HUGE advantage, bigger than ANYthing he could get by jumping ship at this time) he could tell Dani "I DID trust you and now look what's going on: if you nom K or H they will stay and I'LL go home - and you'll lose an ally. BUT if you put up W or Mike or Marci I'll get the 3 Sov votes and I'll nullify one of the other votes, so at worst it's 3-3 and YOU are the tie-breaker."

And that may also be James' best chance of staying this week.

How do you think the votes go if it's James against Kaysar?

I hate to say it but James isn't going to stick to the SOV another week, he's gone and there is no coming back. He just keeps digging the hole deeper and deeper. I understand that he was already planning on another alliance when he came in the house, but does he have to be so nasty? On the live feeds a minute ago he said "ugly f'n game", what he does not realize is that he is the one that made it that way. Like I said James is no longer a SOV.

Grrr - James is the biggest waffle in BB history. Did the sov3 not watch last season? There's NO reason to trust this guy. And he has the nerve to tell the 3 that they need to stop talking to others & weakening their strength, when he can't run back to Dani fast enough! All he wants to talk about is how smart he is & compare himself to Will -- cracked me up earlier when Will walked off from him as James was making a comparison. James would give anything for Will to like him. It would be the best moment EVER if CG turned the vote to send his useless ass packing. Please, please, please do it CG!!

Susan.

PS -- I'm NOT baiting or trying to change anyone's mind, I know there's plenty out there that love James. I don't understand it, but I accept it. I just hate this guy on a cosmic level!!

LOL great plan dani, losing the only friend she had in the sov and now has no idea what to do. Anyways James deserves everything thats happening to him, hasta la vista!!

Are we watching the same BB !!

Archived