James - Evicted Week 7.5

CeCiMom

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be SOOOO funny if James ended up leaving this week...ya know why??? Because he thinks he is such a "bad ass"... Last year he was evicted by APRIL and this time he would be evicted by Chicken George.... :lol::lol::lol::lol: He would have been evicted by two bad players i just think thats funny!! :lol::lol:

you got that right king.

james is just trying to cover his ass because he threw the comp. what an idiot. i can only hope he gets evicted this week.

i love how he rants in the gym about how he is gonna threaten CG and he got all pissy with attitude and then goes out to the kitchen and says all nice to CG "its ok George, its a game.. its cool" :rolleyes:

he is scum of scum

OH MY GOODNESS! James is the biggest friggin jerk. He just told CG not to let these people make him their "dishbitch"... not 3 hours ago it was James that was trashing CG saying he (CG) better know he's still doing the dishes even though he's HOH.

A leopard will ALWAYS show its spots!! James ALWAYS shows his true colors when the chips fall. How the hell could the Sov3 not see what was in front of their eyes when James was doing his fake act, when he knew Dani & crew had his back?? I am SO loving watching James scramble for his lame ass. A few hrs ago I was expecting the worst, but this is beyond the best! I have been SO bored w/ this season & now I can't stop watching. Go CG, toss this loser to the curb!!

Susan.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......

I can't believe I just heard this! James is saying he is personally responsible for every eviction this season! OMG!!! what an ego! The only thing James is responsible for is flip flopping to which ever group is in power and voting with them! Hope that "Entertainment Lawyer" you hire takes every dime you won this year with your frivolous lawsuit. That may come back to bite you in the butt too!!! Poor baby!!! :D

James: When Kaysar and her made that alliance. That's why I took Kaysar's shirt down today, F8ck him, he doesn't deserve to be here. He's a f8cking idiot. So many times he tries to f8ck over his own team because he wants to make some huge f8cking thing. Well guess what you made a huge statement. Well guess what? You did, you went home three times before anyone else in this f8cking game. Don't try to stab me in the back I'm glad you went home bitch.

I wish James would realise that his profuse profanity when angry only shows the mark of a very lazy vocabulary. Certainly doesn't reflect a well educated political science major.

And when he's 'hangin'with the guys' that no-purpose profanity seems an effort to prove he's as well hung as he fears they must be.

james is similiar to janelle both takes things too personally and plays with too much emotions. both of these factors doesnt make a bb winner.

Quote UVP: "james is similiar to janelle both takes things too personally and plays with too much emotions. both of these factors doesnt make a bb winner."

I have to disagree with this statement. Aside from the other night when she cried for Howie (as reported on this board and not seen by me) she never takes anything personal. I have seen her be very gracious with all HOH winners. She has never really showed emotions (such as James) until last night.

James reminds me of a kid on waaayyyyy too much candy. Or maybe I've seen his kind on CSI, or Cold Case Files or......see where I'm going with this????

:rolleyes:

OK, I have kept my mouth shut on this for the last 2 seasons, but now i have to say it.

I keep seeing people talk about how good looking James is, but I don't see it. I see a winey little boy. His body is way to skinny, and when I see his DR clips, I keep thinking about Anthony Michael Hall in the Breakfast Club!

OMG,,,,Gingersnaps, my dayum sides are killing me.....How...dy Doodie on amphetamines. :lol::lol::o:huh:

Plus he walks like a duck!

Something weird is going on tonight... I find myself agreeing with Ginger and UVP tonight... :lol:;)

Archived