James - Evicted Week 7.5

CeCiMom

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James has the potential to be a good BB player. Notice I said potential.

He has the mind for it and seems to have decent instincts sometimes. But even going back to last season, James tends to overplay, over think and over do. He is his own worst enemy.

Funny how some of the players are leaving the second-time around at the exact same time they left the first time . . . James is one, Jase and Kaysar are some others. And sort of for the same reasons? James because he tries to be allies with everybody and then nobody trusts him (?), Jase because he underestimates the competition and talks badly about people and it gets back to them (?), and Kaysar because he's to honest and tries to play the game with high morals (?)

Also Danielle, Will, Janelle, and Erika are approximately the same as the first time around . . .

It must seem like I'm really pro-James and anti-Janelle because I'm always writing things counter to the pro-Janelle people . . . actually what I was going to add is that if James is leaving at approximately the same time he left the first time and Janelle is still in the game just like the last time then he really needs to take a hard look at the strategies he used to play the game and that's something Janelle had nothing to do with.

Then again somebody goes and posts a post from one side and then I don't feel like making posts that express more objectivity since almost all the posts come from one side . . .

Meh . . .

Wow, SamTC, good observation. I think there is certain energy in numbers that is atuned to life events or words or names...be sure and point to your post on finale night when Will and Danielle are in the finals and Will wins this thing again! ;)

Yeah, it gets hard towards the end when there's no one to root for - you lose the fun of the "game" aspect of pulling for a favorite. For me, it becomes more the matter of ranking the people in my dislike of them, and then rooting for the person I least dislike. CRAZY. If/when Janelle goes, though, I will have lost the strange emotional investment I feel, and it will be easier to watch...unless, er, Booger or Erika wins. THAT would be hard to stomach.

He he - my favorites were actually out weeks 2 and 4 (Nakomis and Diane). James started to turn me off very early on but I do like some of his gameplay. And I started rooting for Danielle because there were only 3 women left and Erika's so reserved.

But yeah, people are definitely social creatures - it seems like if you toss a couple of people who feel strongly about a conflict that really has two legitimate ways of being viewed, people will tend to polarize.

It's funny though because I think the 4 or 5 of us who like certain aspects of Danielle are all quite vocal and outspoken (as Danielle might be in a similar situation) so she gets as many positive posts as she does negative ones in her thread. But then you look at Erika's thread and nobody's ever defending her - given that she was an America's Choice I do wonder whether maybe her fans are biting their tongue just to keep the peace (as Erika might in a similar situation).

Guess there needs to be a happy medium there or something :)

hummm I am a huge Janelle fan but am nothing at all like Janelle. I am a huge Kaysar fan and I believe I am more like him in the way I choose to conduct myself in my life. Kaysar and Janelle are nothing alike. Two polar opposites.

he he - I'm actually not like Danielle either in most respects, but several people have commented that if a person doesn't mind Danielle's lying and trash-talking then they must be just like her and in that respect I'm not.

Isn't that how we bond though, through either through similarities or complementary qualities (like if one person is outgoing they might pal up with somebody who's a good listener). Maybe Janelle and Kaysar get along so well because they're both honest, loyal, and intelligent? I don't know you so I don't know what you might have in common with Janelle - I do remember your avatar though . . . maybe you both like little dogs? :)

Ahhh interesting Sam. I think I love Janelle because through her tough exterior I know she has a good heart. I love animals and dogs and tend to want to trust people. I have been the underdog in life and fought my way out of a hard life to make a really good life for myself. I guess I do see some of me in Janelle.

I am not a beauty like Janelle and don't crave the attention and spotlight. I am content with my life and my 9 to 5 job. I have a wonderful boyfriend and have a lot of love in my life.

My only quirk is that I am a Big Brother fanatic. You have to be kind of weird to get so wrapped up in a game. I love to watch the personalities and I tend to put myself in the game. The night Howie left and Janelle was crying I was crying right along with her. When BB is over I go back to being a normal person. (sorta)

LOL wow, I really do feel bad for Sarah...trying to do damage control in the real world while her boyfriend acts like a complete self righteous jackass on a reality show. But I do try to give ppl the benefit of the doubt. James MIGHT be a sweet and caring guy outside the house, and maybe this is his game face we're seeing, the point is WE WILL NEVER KNOW. In theory I believe the show kinda amplifies certain traits you have. We've seen this with Will's ability to lie with a straight face, Kaysar's honesty, Janelle's cut throat abilities, etc. I dont believe you walk into that house and you suddenly become an amazing liar, manipulator, floater or whatever. James seems to able to criticize everyone's faults in order to make himself look better (to me, a major sign of insecurity....no idea what hes unhappy with). Whether he chooses to act like this in the real world only his friends and family will know. But yeah, I hate his gameplay, I hope for his own sake and happiness hes a better person outside the house.

It is so bazarr how people see things in such a different perspective.

The comments at James Place are very interesting. They just started this week letting some of the posts through that are not James lovers. They do have the comments at James My Space on moderate.

http://www.myspace.com/jamesbb6

Ahhh interesting Sam. I think I love Janelle because through her tough exterior I know she has a good heart. I love animals and dogs and tend to want to trust people. I have been the underdog in life and fought my way out of a hard life to make a really good life for myself. I guess I do see some of me in Janelle.

Awww - I do get that sense that the Janelle supporters are the more nicer people on the boards. I think sometimes I argue so hard is because it's not always easy to hear that people don't really like it when people are so pushy (like denial or something . . . :blink: )

I am not a beauty like Janelle and don't crave the attention and spotlight. I am content with my life and my 9 to 5 job. I have a wonderful boyfriend and have a lot of love in my life.

My only quirk is that I am a Big Brother fanatic. You have to be kind of weird to get so wrapped up in a game. I love to watch the personalities and I tend to put myself in the game. The night Howie left and Janelle was crying I was crying right along with her. When BB is over I go back to being a normal person. (sorta)

That's probably something we all share :)

after reading the revenge of the houseguests blogs... i wonder if sara will be posting there anymore.. seems like the others are dogging on james :lol: but love is blind and sara loves james. awwwwww

i missed seeing james drunk last night... does he lisp even worse than he does normally???

I really hated James more so this season then even last. but does anyone else kind of feel sorry for him. I can't help it. I feel like Dani should be fighting for him more. He trusted her. I understand Janie voting him out after the awful way he has treated her....but Danelle should be fight for him. Giving him her vote is not enough.

Dani was fighting for Erika's vote ALL friggin day yesterday for James. I haven't been on the feeds today as I am at work but she has been trying.

Nope don't feel sorry for him AT ALL. He is a A$$<

Archived