James - Evicted Week 7.5

CeCiMom

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James came in the house looking for a reason to defect. Anything, real or imagined woud suffice. James is not nor has he ever been loyal to them at all this season.

James makes a big deal about Kaysar and Janelle's nominations of floaters but who did he put up and want out???? CHICKEN GEORGE! Bwaahh!

That's strategic, only NOT.

Im so surpirised James! In BB6 you were such a good player and so nice I thought you would win. I guess Sarah had kept you quiet that season. Well James is such an a** and I hope Jani finds out what he is doing to her and he is the next one to go. Sorry James but I hate you and I hope you lose! (sorry Sarah) :lol:

Cujokay I agree with you totally, if he is so mad at Jani for who she put up why the heck did you put up CG? You could've put up CT! Stop making big deals outta everything and deal with it yourself.. WHAT A WHINER!!!!

James make your move, if you put up Janelle that pretty much means you are stupid and you are a baby b/cuz your (fake alliance) didnt put up the ppl you wanted her to... Just be quiet and go to your stupid friends (Legion of doom OOOOOOO)

I think James' biggest fear (bigger than spiders, heights, or closed-in spaces) is losing to Janelle. To me, it's one of the major things from a psych standpoint that explains the vehemence of his hatred. And this is hatred that indeed started week one and was not triggered by her "lies".

He's a jealous little boy. :P

As with the nerd herd last year, James makes excuses for his lapses in judgement, but no one elses. I don't care if he floats, because that's the game. My problem with James is that he's so sanctimonious about what he's done versus everyone else. I can't stand hypocritical people.

Another thing, while he's busy stabbing Janelle in the back and throwing her under Diane's house, he also chooses to call her vile names and call her stupid, etc. To me, that's uncalled for, especially since he's the one that defected and Janelle is STILL including him in her meetings, which she should stop doing immediately. Just freeze his a$$ out! We know that CT has no love for him.

I can't WAIT for all of this to blow up in his face. Now that's good tv!

He also talked so very bad about Kaysar yesterday, it truly was unbearable. It's so hard to listen to James, because he is so way beyond bitter. I just don't understand him, he seems to be so full of hatred for all the SOV? As per Sarah, her and Janelle are friends, so apparently there was no conflict between them when they came in the house? James baffles me!

I don't understand it either, and you're right, he IS very bitter. Does he not remember that he DID swear on the bible last year and did not tell his alliance? He's did the same thing he's accusing Janelle of; not sharing information or making decisions for the ENTIRE alliance. Like I said earlier, James was looking for an excuse to bail from day one. It really didn't matter what the sov did, he had it in for them.

And it was my understanding as well that Sarah and Janelle were friends, so I am really at a loss...

He also talked so very bad about Kaysar yesterday, it truly was unbearable.

I didn't know about that. What was he saying about Kaysar?

I think the way he's talking about Janelle is completely vile. I'm sure Sara has got to be making excuses for him all over the place right now. It's shitty he's not even taking his girlfriend's feelings into consideration right now. How disrespectful to talk about one of her friends like that.

show or live feeds?

Yes, James was thrashing Kaysar.

He said that before they got into the house, both him and Kaysar was saying how Janelle will manipulate people and now as they get in the house, Kaysar trusts her.

But, he was definitely thrashing Kaysar.

It took me forever to find it but here it is:

Jam: When she told me today that the plan was to put up Danielle, week 4, all along, and that the only reason she didn't was she didn't want to hurt my feelings.

How: I found that later after the fact, but I was not involved in those talks. We gotta get Dani out of here, but James. If I was I was just like...

Jam: When Kaysar and her made that alliance. That's why I took Kaysar's shirt down today, F8ck him, he doesn't deserve to be here. He's a f8cking idiot. So many times he tries to f8ck over his own team because he wants to make some huge f8cking thing. Well guess what you made a huge statement. Well guess what? You did, you went home three times before anyone else in this f8cking game. Don't try to stab me in the back I'm glad you went home bitch.

Jam: So you know what, his word? Just like Jennifer's. Same thing.

How: Kaysar?

Jam: Yep. He's not a man of his word, just says whatever he f8ckin... You wanted to play it differently Kaysar, you did this time.

Howie looks dumbfounded.

(Ed: seems James also is letting Howie know he is aligned with Danielle(?))

Ummm I don't understand why James had a hissy fit. Because Janie and Kaysar decided not to put up Danielle out of consideration for him???

Can someone explain why that made James mad?

Marty - I think James is a bit unstable/irrational and wouldn't be surprised if he will need a little extra post-game mental health support. Many times his anger is completely unexplainable to me.

On a happy note, LOD team dissension continued today, where everyone is unhappy with James, including Danielle, for his wanting to vote against their grain. Danielle was pacing around the backyard this afternoon saying something like "knife, knife" or "stab, stab", and James seemed very paranoid (rightly so) that her anger was directed towards him. Hopefully, we'll soon be saying buh-bye to James.

With James, it is "damned if you do; damned if you don't". Janelles puts up Danielle, James calls her stupid and tells her there are better targets. Janelle does not put up Danielle, James calls her stupid and tells her that she was not doing HIM a favor by not putting her up. In other words, again, he set himself up to defect before he even walked in the door. James has had a problem with every decision Janelle has made. I'd venture to say if she got a "do over" and reversed all her decisions, James would STILL have a problem with every decision Janelle has made.

Archived