"Chicken" George

Jem

I seem to remember hearing that he cried a lot. Something about missing his family.... I never actually saw the first season -- I'm just going off what others have said. Anyone have details from season 1 about George?

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant remember george being a huge cryer (nothing like bunky!! LOL) anyhow.... here is a video I captured of George explaining his gameplay and how he feels about BB to Kaysar. I did miss the first few seconds of it, but he pretty much repeats what he said anyhow.

I remember George and he was not a big cryer. He was not voted out by housemates because season 1 had voting from the viewers. I wanted George to win and yeah he got a little strange. But most of them did at 1 time or other...:> Of course it was very different. Nothing to read or do. I remember they tried to make cards once and BB took them away from them. They had to wash their clothes out by hand and hang them on the line.

I remember when they all had like 5 minutes to call home.. TOTAL.. and all George asked his wife was something like... is it ok for me to stay here? OK bye.. so he could let the other people have more time on the phone.. LOL

the lone soldier in battle

i dont think i could be in that house with all those spiders.

i hate spiders....... i dont think i could sleep in fear of them escaping and waking up with one of the fuzzy buggers on my face!

a good friend of mine when i was a kid had a pet tarantula and when she would go to take it out and hold it i was out of there.

i had to agree with marcellas that they are creepy yet beautiful but again doesnt make me want to reach in and pet one . and who is taking care of them?

wasnt there always fish?

I had a tarantula(2 in fact)A Mexican Red-legged & Red Rump.They're NOT pets.But they make interesting display animals.I hope one sheds its skin.It'll flip over on its back,look dead,then split & viola'!New spidey!

Um,then again it might get buried in the BY under the fake grass if they think it died.Or George will cook it.OR Howie will think it's a new toy.Or-or-or-

I am with you FLYNWA.. i couldnt sleep in either of those rooms if i was there. i hate spiders. they creep me out and give me nightmares. :unsure:

why couldnt they put something else in the house.. like a garden snake. i dont care for snakes either.. but i think i could put up with a snake more than a spider. yikes.

will CG earn his knight hood?

i heard to becoming a jedi knight is one of the hardest things to accomplish.

tin suit lmbao :D

If I remember correctly from season 1, George used to dress weird on the live show every week. In season 1 didn't America vote out the houseguest? My why a different game we had back then. It was a lot more boring because there was no stratergizing. I remember laughing at them because they all thought they were going to big stars when they came out of the house. I guess that was because Survivor had just come out and the survivors got much more attention then the BB houseguests. I wonder what ever happened to them. Remember Eddie, the winner of BB1? And that girl, I think her name was Jamie?

Archived