"Chicken" George

Jem

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A question for you all:

Why Chicken George? Nothing against the guy, but I do not believe he has enough skills to really have a chance at winning this. Was he picked to be the outsider of the group?

If I were to put in anyone without really thinking he/she has a chance to win, I'd go with Lisa. She is such lovely eye candy :)

Did you see the look on his face when he was picked? I think he was more surprised than anyone.

I give him a week at the most.... :rolleyes:

I'm not generally a very schmaltzy person, but my heart really went out to the 6 who were left after the other 14 got picked to enter the house. Hopefully they will have the chance to come back again during the summer for some special guest appearances!

I didn't watch season 1 but could that be Chicken George's strategy to play the 'fish out of water' old-guy old-school card? It seems to be working like a charm - at this rate, it ought to secure him a spot in the jury along with Nakomis and Erika :lol:

PS Sounds like that 'snoop'chicken george thing was a reference to the rap 'plea' he made on the Early Show?

he stands out. but as long as he stay away from danielle and ali alliance he can go far. no one fears him. but knowing him he cant lay low. if he watches ericka he will learn how to be the lowest on radar meter

how can you not love George. I mean there is nothing not to love about this guy. Trust me he will make it pretty far just like he did in 1. No one sees him as a threat. His best bet is to never win HOH until he becomes a target.

yep he can make it far. but he must stay away from seeming like a leader and being in alliances with outcast

I believe the best strategy for George would be to convince the others that he is not a threat. Just be himself, stay away from the drama and intrigue as much as possible. It could take him a little way but there will come a time when he will have to pick a side.

Don't forget about the suggestion Janelle made about putting him up.

she mention him because putting him up wouldnt cause any repercussion to their group. but putting ali and daniele you can bet will.

I really do hope George stays far away from Alison and Danielle. He shouldn't let the others perceive him as being aligned with either of those two. I got really scared for him when Alison told Jase and the others that she got the Jase-disagreeing-with-Janelle idea from Danielle AND George. I was afraid George would end up being a target, but thankfully Janelle focused on just Danielle.

I'm rooting for George. I love underdogs, and he seems really sweet -- and really clueless on strategy. Can you be that clueless and make it far in this game?

I LOVE Chicken George!!!! Season 1 was by far the best, free live feeds, they never cut to a fish tank ever.... and George was the sweetest....They youongsters on season 1 were a good deal nicer and accepted george with open arms....he can fit in anywhere and he was always entertaining.....

CHICKEN GEORGE ROCKS!!!

I didn't know much about Chicken George but I sure am laughing at him now. I think he's hilarious and once the initial shock of him being so much older than the others abades, I think he'll form some alliances.

I laughed at his diary room comment about when he was picked to go into the house. He said, "It's like a donkey winning the Kentucky Derby!". :D

"I LOVE Chicken George!!!! Season 1 was by far the best, free live feeds, they never cut to a fish tank ever.... and George was the sweetest....They youongsters on season 1 were a good deal nicer and accepted george with open arms....he can fit in anywhere and he was always entertaining....."

Nope no fish tank...instead they cut to the chicken coop....:> I agree that 1 was great except for the fact that the public voted people out.

hey can anyone give me some background info on chicken george because i never seen this guy like why everyone seems to like him so much. so far i feel kinda sorry for him because he seems to have no friends in the house and hes like a stray dog lol. i feel like i like him out of pity lol

I mean love him or hate him I feel sorry for Chicken George. He is the oldest in the house & it just seams no matter what he does he will not be accepted because to the rest of the HG he is ANCIENT & out of it. I feel kinda sorry for him & as an old gal (I am only 41 but by this shows standards I am a dinosaur) I feel his pain :lol:

Guest StarBaby

It might be okay, if they don't see him as a threat, they could leave him in awhile. I do know that some of them fear him staying too long and flying under the radar, though.

im glad they are at least including him in the conversation tonight, earlier today i saw him just sitting in the kitchen by himself........i understand about having more to talk about with people closer to your age, but i just wouldnt be able to let someone sit there ignored

Archived