"Chicken" George

Jem

I agree wholeheartedly Dep.

It's a different game now but I think the first seasons were more true to life, where an average joe could stand to win too.

Who knows, maybe Chicken George will get lucky!

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dep, thank you for that. Rather than be dismissive of history we should try to learn about it and have some appreciation for it. Granted this is just a silly reality show, but we still need to pay homage to what has come before in the beginning. And you're right, Chicken George absolutely deserves to be there.

Dep you are right on the money about George. I became a George believer this week when he tried to find some way to prepare the oatmeal for them so that it didn't taste so awful. He didn't have to do that he just did it. Nice guy.

And I am now firmly convinced that Janelle was right about him on day one she said he will go right through to final 2 because no one will want to "waste" an HOH on him.

My heart is really breaking for George now. He's just trying to talk to them about anything and he is making them sooooo mad about the slop. I know Janie & James are just hungry and irritable, but sheesh. Please somebody tell george that might not be the topic to try to bond with them over

Does chicken george remind anyone else of John Candy in the great outdoors as uncle buck? Every time I see him in the DR Thats all I can think of. He makes me laugh so hard how can anyone take him seriously!?

I have become a George fan over the past couple of days. Although he is not the most athletic person in the house he is playing a nice game and trying to be friendly with everyone, even those people who are so nasty when talking about him... And it broke my heart when i heard he sold his car so that he could travel and get people to vote for him for the game... I'm a sucker for an underdog... I completely take back my george is the new cowboy... I feel so ashamed...

And Dep, that was such a nice thing for you to write. He is the kind of guy that would read it and probably cry because he is so genuine, real, and caring. He is an all around great man and I couldnt possibly agree with what you wrote about him anymore Kudos!!

lol, I never noticed that. :lol:

Chicken George does crack me up though. He's pretty interesting to watch.

And when he laughs, it's hilarious. Cause he laughs for like 5 minutes. :huh: And everyone is just sitting there and he's still laughing like crazy. :lol:

Does chicken george remind anyone else of John Candy in the great outdoors as uncle buck? Every time I see him in the DR Thats all I can think of. He makes me laugh so hard how can anyone take him seriously!?

FYI...John Candys name in the Great Outdoors wasn't Uncle Buck, it was Chet. Uncle Buck was a completly different movie.

George has found is place in the house with this whole slop thing. I think ppl will actually keep him around just so that he can make slop chips for them, and other creations. For one who doesn't need to eat it, he's certainly been the one cooking with it the most. He's a good guy.

George is growing into my favourite.

Im still surprised to see how much awe he is in, as if this whole thing is a like dream come true/aceptance into a frat which was never possible before.

Awww, George.

I wish you the best...and if you win, id be overjoyed!

Yep, I love George now. Season 1 I found him to be somewhat annoying.. I think he was trying too hard. This year, while he does want to fit in, I'm seeing more of his heart. I have no doubt that his heart was always right out there on his shoulder and that I just didn't see it because it was my first exposure to BB, but 6 seasons later, he's purely a man of gold.

I'm so glad to see others coming around on the topic of George. I think he has a really big heart, and sometimes I feel so sorry for him being in that house. I've always liked him. I know he's not as tough of a competitor as the others, but boy, I sure would like to see him go far -- and to the houseguests annoyance, too. That would be great.

lol carmen, loved the pickle comment.

I'm really starting love George, he's just that loveable teddy bear type person that you cant really ever dislike... I just hope if he ever wins HOH that he does what's best for him and not be bullied into anything by Will/Booger or any other houseguest for that matter...

Does anyone know if there is a video clip of James telling off George? I have looked and cant find anything. But its been a long nite and I might have missed it somewhere!

I too like George, I just wish they would get off his case. But they have to have someone to pick on in the house.... hopefully they will move onto James!! LOL!!

I really really like George, he is great on the show, and loved the DR sesssion after he was playing jedi with Howie and said in there, "The force is strong with me", and also, when he said 'He's okay, that guy really has a heart'...he is one of my favorites now.

Archived