"Chicken" George

Jem

I agree, it's so sad. I don't have the live feeds, but I saw the picture of him sitting in the gym alone with his head down. I don't understand why everyone is out to get him so badly. He's just a loveable, silly, kind of oafish guy. The loveable underdog. And in his one moment of glory, after winning a competition, he can't even celebrate because there is no one to share his excitement. That's just so wrong. It's a GAME that they thought he wasn't playing....so I guess that's the excuse of wanting him out.....but then when he actually PLAYS and beats them they hold it against him. Someone needs to put on their big boy(or girl) britches and go out there and tell him congratulations!

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more people treat him like this, the more people are going to start liking CG...not necc. wanting him to win, but just liking him more.

He's not my fave but if an America's Choice came along, I'd vote for him (And it would be PRICELESS to see the HG's reactions to seeing him win it)

I think the problem is...the guys are too old for him to be a 'father figure' type, and the girls (even janelle who i really like) are just bitches.

Still doesnt warrant the really weird out of control hatred to him.

The rest of the group are a sorry bunch of losers. Way to go to George for really playing this game and doing whatever it takes. He hasn't sat around complaining that he doesn't want to be there. He's cooked slop for others when they were on it and he wasn't, he's gone out of his way to be kind and mindful of them... and just look at how they're treating him. He's never once talked down to them, or shiit on them when they won POV... he didn't sit and cry when he went up on the block like Diane, hell no! Are they totally oblivious to the fact that he's the only one right now really playing this game? I'm so disgusted by all the HGs right now, except for George...and to think, I didn't even want him to be voted back in to this game. I hope he reads this one day, "George, I take it all back, I was wrong, you deserved to be there and have totally given these young sorry @ss, selfish, immature, pompous twits a run for the money". I hope he wins, I really do!

CG this year great hero to root for. 2 months of slop :o

i still think you are dorky george, but you made me like you a little bit more than i did :)

definately if he gets voted out, i hope he's the one to return (except we'll all have to do something else besides watch the feeds after he does because of the mope-fest that will ensue)

i hope they have some competition where he can win back food

i wonder if he will get in great shape from this diet.......like maybe it adds five or ten years to his life,at least get something for being stuck in there with all these brats

i feel bad for CG as far as the others being idiots about the pov comp, and then him sitting alone afterwards for most of the night... but...

he was the one that said he would go 60 days on slop to win pov. he wanted pov so bad that he did all those things in the comp. so i cant feel that bad for him having to eat slop for that long. he could have said a lower number. it sucks, but that is "how far he would go" to win Pov.

i really hope that they dont continue to let him be alone.. it really is a bummer.

Although I like Kaysar and Janelle I would love to see their faces if CG won an America's choice.

Theyd be sitting all expentently thinking they won it...........then CHICKEN GEORGE you get the letter from home or whatever the prize would be (then when they all ask to read it and what it says he tells them to edit themselves)

I really liked some of these HG but I HATE people who treat people like this.

my heart is breaking for George. They're treating him like crap for playing hard to stay in the game, but they kiss Will and Boogie's butt who are doing nothing but name dropping, bullying and reminding everyone continuously how bored they are and how they just don't care to play the game... :angry:

WTG ElleNaturelle!! I have said and feel the same exact way as you! They have been pissing me off more and more because of how they treat him.

Hell, look at my eviction predictions... hehe I think I was the one of the only people to put ol Georgie in the winners spot ;)

If he wins HOH does he get to eat? I wasnt sure on that.

Guest StarBaby

Poor George, it's a case of damned if you do and damned if you don't. They griped and carried on because he wasn't playing the game. He steps up and wins POV and now all they can do is bitch about that. He can't please these people. I just hope they don't wear him down with the "shunning" that he decides not to use the veto and just go home. That would be a total bummer.

who are those mean folks treating CGjedi in training bad?

i dont feel one once of sadness for the guy. he said he'll do whatever it takes to make it to the end. Everyone please remember this is a GAME ...george is like cowboy of season 5 thats why everyone wants him out. This is All-stars and just because hes lovable (haha) doesnt mean he should win.

Every season of BB except for six had an older guy. Of all the older guys, George was the least abrasive. He got the name "Chicken George" for cleaning the chicken coops, a job now of the kids on the show would do. He truly is just a people person. He went on BB1 to meet new people. He never expected to win, and was only disappointed that Eddie nominated him for eviction after he said he wouldn't, but George still loved and admired Eddie afterwards.

George has a wonderful work ethic and six years later he's still cleaning up after the kids. I heard the funniest thing today, Diane said, "I'm not going to wash another dish." Well don't worry honey, food restriction or not, George'll get that for ya.

I don't think George is a player, and I think a player is the one who deserves the prize, but there's never been a problem voting out the old guy, it's easy, he's the one without an alliance. Whether it's Gerry, Bunky, Kent, Marvin, they only get to stay as long as the players want them. There was no need to pick on George the way they did.

JMHO

-Morty

Sometimes i feel bad for George.

However, on the other side of the coin. i find it hard to believe that he didn't consider how different this time around was going to be for him. The game has changed a lot since his season, and considering this is the allstars season, he is in there with a bunch of hardcore players.

I also think that BB is protraying george in a different way for TV, then how he really is in the house.

I agree Jem. I did see his season though, the kids on his season made a way better attempt to at least make him feel welcome.

Anyhow though, back then you did whatever BB told you to do, you didnt complain to them about it, you DID it. They didnt even have a clock in the house, they had to make a potato clock. LOL

Archived