"Chicken" George

Jem

Funny thing is once they get rid of George they will then realize how much cleaning and cooking he did.

Just like last year when Rachel left. So the nerd herd had to do it and they weren't very happy but they were too stupid to realize or appreciate how much cleaning she did.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the thing about george is, even though he seems to be playing the dumb game as far as not knowing about previous bb seasons and cooking and cleaning so people will think he is useful, he truely is a careing person. he doesnt sit around talking crap about others.

i think this is why a lot of us dont want him to go now, but we also dont think he should make it to the end. he tries to be funny and he seems like a real fan of bb. even if the other players dont always get him or think he is way out of his league.

i didnt really care if he was on the bb all stars, wasnt a fan of his... but i find myself rooting for him against certain players.

i agree i dont want him going to the end. but i want him to outlast marbitter and ericka the leech. i see those as getting more of a free ride than cg

its horrible that everyone is bitching about the pov comp and CG winning it. he looks very depressed now, like he thinks they dont like him at all. he should go hit everyone upside the head with his veto.

George could eat regular food and take a penalty nomination anytime he wants to -- thereby choosing for himself when he wants to go ('cuz go he would!).

I'm no huge fan of his but it's good to see him in the driver's seat just once.

I can't stand George on the show and I want him to go home BUT, I'm sooo happy he won POV because I think it's lame that there are people in the house that don't really want to be there... are f'ing with my feeds and another just wants to make it to sequester for the money.

Once those hg's are gone... send George a packing!! ;)

I hope CG at least makes sequester. :) When he was in BB I never remember one person 'talking back' to BB or bitching to them. These 'all stars' are such whiners its annoying all the complaining to and about BB they do.

Just turned on the feeds. Everyone is inside enjoying the sushi dinner except George who is alone in the BY. Someone mentioned to go get him before the feeds switched, but I guess he is the only one on slop this week.

CG looks very sad and defeated, even though he won. I wonder since America loves the underdog if his rating has increased. If he goes next week and America votes someone back in, I think George could come back.

I think BB shouldn't make someone have to go on no real food for 60 days, that alone is really mean...but then the hgs on top of it...it is kind of sad even tho he's not one of my favs.

all the cameras stayed on george outside on the red sofa for such a long time, it was uncomfortable to see him.......i heard james say: someone go get chickengeorge......but no one went out ......george is finally in the kitchen with them now, but i think he just came in on his own

ok i spoke too soon, now george is laying on his bed alone while they eat

this slop diet is going to suck for him, he kept busy cooking.....its hard to cook and not taste

i would vote CG back in the house if he got evicted and we got to vote, just to see james and the rest feel like the nerd herd lol that they kicked out americas choice back in lol

good for george i really hope he makes it to sequester he's the only real non hollywood person there

Archived