"Chicken" George

Jem

it is sad that they always get rid of the "old guy" or gal. and its not that they are that old! its weird how if you are the older one, married, or have kids they target you. i dont understand that.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The game has changed since BB1, and Arnold Shapiro wasn't sold on putting George in the game. He asked George, "Are you going to play, or do you just want to be on again." and George said he was ready to play, shake things up and do some scheming. I think they pushed George to try to be a little sneaky. But it's BB, you're supposed to listen at doors, just don't get caught. He's just a funny guy that loves the fame he got from BB1 and is back for a re-charge.

-M

i think george truely wanted to try and Play the game.. but he was pretty much an outsider in so many ways from the start. even if he cant be a player like the others.... at least he gave it as much as he could. gotta give him props for that.

ok, pills kicking in... :blink:

Jem,

I guess i should have rephrased that to "some" hardcore players. LOL

If george made it to the end, i would be shocked. unfortunately i can't see him staying in the house to much longer. :)

You know .. I never saw season 1. But from what little I have heard about it, there were people from all walks of life, many of them were very educated, and intellectual people -- where as, the last few seasons, it's been more about you being physically attractive, rather than mentally attractive.

The houseguests, and many of the fans of the show seem to have an intense dislike for anything which isn't perfect, and pretty. Even the 'intelligent' pretty people have shown a remarkable disdain for anything different. It's just so easy to target the old guy.

If I were to give the other houseguests being poor sports, and being mean to Chicken George any credit at all (and I don't give them much) all I can say is that to them, he's the only 'stranger' in the group. Because they haven't seen his season -- they don't know as much about him, and they fear him because he COULD know more about them then they know about him. Which in a way makes him the devil they don't know, instead of the devil they do.

It's human nature to fear the unknown. The leap between fear and hatred has been well documented throughout the years. So to a point it makes sense.

Not that I agree with it.

I am hoping that when he was sitting alone, he was just thinking about things, and thinking of a way to change his game plan.

I wish Chicken George luck in the rest of the game.

Why the CG Hatred? Anyone or a group of peoplewho would band together (despit all their differences) against someone as almost-harmless-and-elderly as CG is really telling on their true nature. I understand the nature of the game (deceit and all that) but rudeness based on ones age or humble-demeanor (cant spell) is flat out a characteristic of WICKEDNESS. To hate someone who cleans up after you and cooks for you (when he didnt have too and just to get in your good graces) is flat out wickedness. Something tells me if CG was mentally challenged the treatment will be the same. With the exception of Danielle (which I am truly suprised at) all are at fault in this case. :angry:

Now i rooting for CG, only because anyone who can take all that abuse and still hold his composure deserves a freaking medal...and he got one tonigh(POV).

Guest StarBaby

All of the discussion that I have heard was that they would be giving up the right to compete in veto next week. That is what Kaysar is committed to, so I don't know why it would be any different for CG, since they were obviously tied, or they wouldn't have had a tie breaker, right?

I'm very surprised at all the warm and fuzzys surrounding George. Maybe I missed the "gang up" but, I didn't see him being treated much different than they're treating anyone else. CT and Howie are friendly with him and inclusive... Kaysar, Diane, Danielle, Nakomis are/were all friendly with him.

For me, he shouldn't have every been in this group of hardcare players, unless he was willing to be as hardcore as they are... you know arnold didn't allow him in there unless George convinced them he was going to "play"

What strategy did he come up with??? Act like a dumb fool and let everyone carry you to the end... how can anyone blame the other hg's for treating him any differently :rolleyes: These players aren't stupid and when they caught him not being this innocent fool he's portraying they got mad... and have a right to be, imo.

He went to bat in the big league's and wasn't ready... that's not a reason to turn on the hg's that are masters of this game because they're not going to let a person without any real game win.

When Allison/Danielle were up... sides of the house ganged up against them and the smack talk started. Same thing with Nakomis/Diane. It shouldn't be any different for CG.

I respect that people pull for an underdog... (I don't think George is an underdog but, that's me) George took his position with CT... he got put up... and he took it like a gamer and won POV!!! Horray for him... now he has some respect from the houseguest for stepping up to the plate.

This is all-stars and the best should win... not who people feel sorry for... if George doesn't stop with this POV win... and he gets to the end... then great! If not, I don't like this rallying support for a hg that has no game.... jmo... please don't hurt me. ;)

Guest StarBaby

I still don't want CG to win the game, but I am just tickled that he won POV. Nobody thought he could. And there was some nastiness after the veto comp (and I am guessing during the comp). Yes, there is always smack talk, but George is such an outsider, and I don't think it's because he hasn't tried to fit in the best he could. I think the biggest difference here too is that George won POV, but the others are saying it was rigged or fixed. Give him a little respect for winning the darn POV. They said he wasn't playing the game, but now that he is they are all pissy. That's just my take!

I agree ceci, but I just feel bad that everyone hates him so much, and I just don't understand why and why they are soo mad he won't be going home this week, i just feel bad for him, but unless he starts playing harder I don't want him to get to the end, but I don't think they should be this mean considering he's done nothing to deserve it.

How in the holy crap can he play "harder"?? Look what he's up against. He's the only player from season 1. The producers stick a schmuck like Boogie in there only because Will doesn't want to go it alone. Boogie didn't earn the right to be in that house (he was voted out, what, 4th his season??). How much of a playa could Boogie possibly be? Yet George is willing to go it alone -- in light of the fact that there are four people from season 6, and he is the only one from his season. That has to take some guts right there.

Yet the producers expect him to stir it up? My response to the producers would be if you really wanted him to stir it up and be hard-core, why did you stack the odds so much against him? Add on the suggestion that some have made that many people in the house had secret alliances BEFORE they got in the house, and you pretty much have a situation where George is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

I understand what you're saying and I don't think anyone should be mean to him either, above and beyond game smack.

I was really happy to see him win POV. Becaue it pointed out the weakness in what James did as HOH and his nominations.

What I saw on the feeds is that there was anger (especially James) because he won. It ruined James plan and who wouldn't be mad if they thought they planned out this great strategy and it backfired on him. But, I saw their anger was mainly at BB not George. After tempers calmed down I've heard many of the hg's, including James, give George kudos for playing POV to win and they respect him for it too.

The only reason James gave kudos to George for winning was to try to cover his ass if George wins HOH next week.

I am really tired of all the CG bashing. He cooks & cleans 24/7 because he has nothing else to do & all the HG do is bitch about how bad his cooking is (while they chowdown on his food :rolleyes: ).

I wish they had put at least one other older HG in so CG wouldn't be so alone in his isolation from all the younger HG.

I definitely agree with that... there should have been at least one other Season 1 hg to give them a shot at it. But, I don't in any way blame the houseguests for trying to get him out. This is all-stars and they don't want a "cowboy" getting to the end.

The blame belongs to Shapiro's Inc., for putting him in there all alone.

Here is my take on the whole "He's not a player and shouldn't win" idea. First, why is it just George that catches this heat? From my perspective, Erika is the lamest houseguest to ever walk through that door. She's just simply useless. NOT a player AT ALL. Nor is she entertaining. She offers nothing but eye candy (and even that's debatable).

Now on to Lisa from season 3. She too wasn't what I would define as a player. Yet she managed to worm her way to the end and win the prize. I personally found this disappointing, but hey, she won fair and square.

Now on to Jun from season 4. Jun was more of a player, in my opinion, than Lisa. But still not what I would define as a true player. Yet, she too managed to worm her way to the end and win. I suppose the jury found her to be the lesser of two evils. But whatever. She won that season fair and square.

Now on to Drew. The sorriest excuse of a player to date. Didn't do a damn thing the whole season but sit and look pretty for the camera and glom onto Diane. Diane worked her ass off to get herself (and him) to the finish line. Of course, we all know Drew stabbed her in the back and went on to win. Fair and square? I think not, but I can't argue with the fact. He got the money.

I can't speak of season 1 since I didn't see it. However, I have seen all the other seasons. And if Lisa, Jun, and Drew can get the money in the end after their lousy efforts, then I don't understand why George can't. So far, I've seen George work harder in the short time he's been in that house than I ever saw Lisa, Jun, or Drew.

I wanted George the Animal (looks like him with the shaved head) to win POV today and was surprised he did win, but after looking at the competition he had to go to the extreme and no one else could do the extreme (Kaysar tried). James shouldn't be whining cause I don't see him with a shaved head or willing to game it next week, as far as James' ranting goes, I'll put him in a books as an Ivette or April.

I hope George doesn't win HOH Thursday and Danielle or Marcellas does, that way, George definately gets a bye week.

I felt really bad for Georgie when he was sitting there alone in the weight room, while James was ranting about a fix.

btw, I hope George wins the week after and gets rid of that little bitch (James).

Archived