"Chicken" George

Jem

I saw that Will made the comment the producers probably will not make George go 60 days. When someone else pointed out that would be cheating, Will's response was the producers can break whatever rules they want. So my question is once George goes past the number of days Kaysar wrote down (2 weeks? 15 days? something like that), that maybe then the producers would say George has surpassed what Kaysar was willing to do, so now he can eat the regular food and no more slop? Wouldn't that be a rational thing to do? Or do you think everyone would flip out and say it was not fair?

I guess I'm just concerned for his health.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when half of the HG's were on slop they were reading the rule book and it stated that a Hg can only be on slop for four weeks. I saw it on the live feeds , so maybe that will cut the time that CG has to be on slop. Also I was wondering if CG wins HOH can he eat then ?

the old jedi not that stealth

I have to admit if CG can pull off 60 days of being on Slop and avoid eviction.....He deserves to win!!

You go big boy!!

one thing i dont get... after nominations george was in the dr saying that it wasnt right what james said about him listening in on him...

but one of his previous dr's he admitted that he listens to everything going on. :huh:

he said this in the DR

"It really made me mad because I don't do stuff like that. I don't use people or stuff like that. I just cook and I do the cleaning. And James wants to come back and start slinging a little mud at me, you know, I'm not cool with that. That is one thing I don't like. You know, he walks around here like he is the big rooster on the farm. Well, I got news for him. I bet the colonel is right around the corner waiting for him."

:o so chicken george LIED!!!!

i remember when he was listening in on janelle and james in the storage room. and then they caught him.. so for him to say he doesnt do stuff like that.. well.. now... he is officially playing big brother.. he has lied!

Guest jordansmom

Ty Ginger: "So you are going after the most strategical person in BB history"

Gotta love the Chicken George! He put James right in his place!

I could no remember. That was great when he said that

He's a fav of me now, gotta be rooting for the major underdog. Poor guy, has to take on basically everyone by himself and is an outcast by age and physical attributes. I hope he wins many more competition and stirs up the house. He'll get kicked out, but so what, at least he did better than the other floaters and doing better than what other powerful players are, like Jase...

(Long time BB Live feed reader, but had to join to make comment about George, I just feel sorry for the guy, doesn't matter if he has been sneaky, like no one else has in the house?)

what is going on with george eating slop? kaysar and george cutting their hair? and something else i heard about george not being allowed to play for veto next week?

i read the front page, but i can't find the updates for saturday. and then i could muddle thru live feed updates, but i thought this would be quicker if someone would explain for me! PLEASE?????

Archived