"Chicken" George

Jem

:D ok ok call me crazy but I feel so damn bad for George that I am going on a diet for 60 days to support him and go through this with him! I need to lose weight about 15 pounds so I am only gonna eat once a day and drink plenty of water, and buy oatmean that's what the slop is right, oatmeal? and stay on this with georgie boy. How many of you wanna join in the fun of starving along with George...? I know I am crazy but I feel like he is alone in that house, except when they need him! Sign up here..So, if you need to lose weight then why not support george? :D:P

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am rooting for George so much now, but I just cant seem myself staying on slop for 60 days! I'll cut back on something though... George is now one of my favorites... I think this just goes to show you that you can actually have a heart and play this game!! SURPRISE!

when i saw george sitting alone eating slop on the live feeds, i felt so bad for him.....i momentarily considered going on an all Slim Fast diet for the next sixty days with him.......but then i saw janelle eating everything in the house, and ended up with a bag of m&m's instead

Lmao Ginger.. :lol:

.my hubby just came home before with my favorite ice-cream butterscotch! So far I haven't touched it...and you keep telling yourself it is slop and you will end up fat..like me and george..........lol :P

lmao ginger.. only you would think icecream could pass for slop!

as for joining in on the oatmeal diet... i will have to pass. i need every fat full meal i can get. i finally got up to a good weight for me and cant be loosing any weight.

but i will be with you in my thoughts.. slop on slop on!

PS who said to look out the window?? i looked out and i didnt see you cause you are sitting at your computer like everyone else here :lol::lol:

BBFan........everything in moderation, this is how I live. The bowl may be big, but there is only a small amount in it.

As for George - if he eats the slop little amounts at a time throughout the day, it should be tolerable.

PS Fizzle - I hate ice cream - oh wait a minute it hates me....I'm lactose intolerant. :o

ctually i'm outside the house, starbucks, using wireless, while you're stuck at your chair looking at wires ~bigbrovaz..

sorry. wrong again. I am on my laptop.. no wires around me. :lol::lol:

bigbrovaz you sure talk alot of smack. About how we need to get lives and stuff. Look at yourself jezz everyone hates a hypocrit!!!

i love qatmeal but i couldnt eat in it for 60 days @ everymeal

Uhhh...there are national silence day and national this day and national that day, so why can't we have a National 60 day of slop days. George may be the greatest player in BB history and why can't we show our solidarity for him by eating slop. Hey, I'll even eat bowls of ice cream and give my stomach a whirl for George. :wub:

GEORGE, YOU ROCK MY WORLD!

I agree your just dissing yourslef basically. Pretty stupid!! If you really had a life I dont think you would need to have your computer with you at starbucks too read up on BB. :P:D

I couldn't do slop for 60 days but I could definitely do oatmeal for 60 days. I love oatmeal, Brown Sugar and Maple Syrup is my favorite. That and Cinnamon Roll. I just love that stuff! And it keeps you regular, not that you need to know that. But I noticed that if you eat a bowl a day, your digestive system works very well. :lol:

But um, nope can't join the support team. Just don't feel like doing it. :lol: But I wish that guy all the best as far as the slop goes, he's gonna have a very hard time with that. Definitely gained some respect for doing that.

I definitely have respect for George now...to voluntarily go on a restriction diet for 60 days (or until he is voted out)? That takes guts and he obviously wants to play.

I don't mind if Goerge wins, but he is really not my first choice. I will say I was really hoping he'd win the veto, to shake things up. So Chicken Man rock on. If he makes it to the end then good for him. I was excited when he won the veto but I don't feel sorry 4 him because he showed us what it takes to be an all star. Willingness to do anything to win the money. So I respect his tenacity

Archived