"Chicken" George

Jem

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I give CG mass kudos for 'wanting' to play the game (unlike some other people). I believe he is sincere and he is a genuinely good soul. For those who say he 'isn't' playing the game.... think again, his tactics are unlike the others and they ARE working for him so far.

Kudos to George for fighting to stay in the house!! Old boy has more spunk than everyone put together in the house!!

right

pickles are condiment

here i am saying i couldn't live on slop

i sure could...if i was allowed pickles

i love pickles

but i don't love george

i dont' live in the house and he annoys the crap outta me

if i lived there....i don't know how annoyed i be...he would drive me CRAZY

great, sweet, nice man...but wouldn't wanna live with the man

Go George!

Did anyone see the "Yes Dear" BB episode?

The brother-in-law is a HG and at the first meeting he says "I don't get it! There's usually an old guy in the house." Then he looks around and sees Ali, Jun, etc. (and of course realizes it's him.)

George knew it would be him when he chose to return. He's got SOME game!

Why would you root for someone so undeserving...because you feel sorry for him? Please! crappy

I disgree with you, he is playing the game as far as I am concerned. He listens, good strategy, that way he knows what they all are talking about, He cooks and cleans, Jun won the game doing that cause they are all too lazy to cook all the time for themselves. He is not afraid to stand up for himself, when he asked james if he went after the most strategical player in BB history, but he showed James he won that veto and could not have played it any better, he did everything that was asked of them to do in the comp. He interatcs with the hg's. and is a good sport

As far as going on a diet with CG bigbro.....I have to go on one anyways I am 15 pounds overweight, but no I am not going to just eat porridge every day, but fruits and veggies besides that and I hope it was not directed at me about writing things on jokersupdates cause if it was it is not me doing that. :mellow:

Quote Fizzle: "hey, I'm not the one who wants to go on oatmeal diet with george, or writing whatever HG say on jokersupdate at 5 in the morning. ~ bigbrovaz

no, you are the one that takes a laptop to starbucks because you cant be without your BB."

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Pay $5.00 for a cup of coffee and get your bb fix at the same time...ingenious. :rolleyes:

BBfan - Kudos to this thread....I ate condiments today in support of George. :):):)

Quote "the man about town Crappysucks": "If what he is doing was intentional I'd agree with you. I assure you, it isn't..."

Why wasn't it intentional? He went after the POV with heart and soul (and Kaysar put his money where his hair use to be too). I think George did everything he had to do to get the POV - if there was more to the comp he would have applied himself full force.

Though CG may not be the best strategist in BB history the guy gave it his best and he deserves some credit for that and BTW Crappy, GeorgE, ROCKS MY WORLD! :)

george wanted it... george got it. george is alright.

i dont think he will make it to the end.. and that is ok, he is not really "final 2" material. but he is a good guy. he gets a "YEAH" from me for that comp.

Sorry, but I don't see the "lovability"

He has a laugh more annoying than April's voice, and he always makes the "poop face" whenever he tries to concentrate on something. And even though he did have a valid point in his veto speech he kept saying everything so slowly...move it along George!!!

Jun on CBS.com Revenge thinks that CG is kinda shaped like the Winston profile (thick/no neck). Maybe CG is this Winston master-mind. If we don't see any Winston blogs until CG is cooked and out the door, that may tell the tale. ;)

Chicken George is this season's Cowboy. What a buffoon!

When he was talking to Jase in the BY on tonight's eppy and he continued to lick his fingers, I just wanted to puke. He makes my flesh crawl! There's something about the guy that makes me want to kick him.

Did anyone see him try and sneak a fortune cookie from the PF changs that the HG received? He got called to DR right after the camera saw him and then came out and started talking to Diane and Dani. Did anyone hear what he said?

I actually thought the clip they did on George and his family was kind of sweet. He seems like a really nice guy to me. I just wondered if anyone in this season knows about his season and what he did. He was very vocal and prominent in his year and had a friendship with Josh among others. Does anyone know if the others (including Erika who dated Josh) know this? I think I read somewhere that no one has seen Season 1.

Erika would have to know about george's season...i remember her talking to george briefly that when josh came out of the house all he could talk about was the experience in the house

its funny to think back that erika was home watching josh and brittnay 'cuddling' all the time

but anyway, i felt sorry for george being left out and having to eat his slop alone, but now he's gonna have some fellow slop eaters at his meals this week :)......he is still, and always will be, very dorky

Archived