bbas_cast_danielle_brione_800x1000.jpg

Dani Briones
Hometown: Orange County, California
Current city: Orange County, California
Previous seasons: Big Brother 8 (runner-up) and Big Brother 13.

Dani married her fellow Houseguest from Season 13, Dominic Briones.

Three adjectives that describe you: Practical, tenacious, and witty.

Favorite activities: I love doing anything with my daughter, working out, cooking, 
spending time with my husband and watching Real Housewives.

Why do you want to play Big Brother again?
I want to bring back the old-school Big Brother gameplay... also want to finally get my W!

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
I will have a hard time being away from my baby girl, Tennessee Autumn.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most and why?
I respected the game play of Diane from BB5 and I like Eric from BB8 as a person, outside of the game.

What is your strategy for winning the game?
I plan to lay low for the first half and then turn the house upside down.

How does this strategy differ from the last time you played?
Last time I played too hard, too fast… oops!

Have you changed/evolved since the last time you were on the show?
Yes! Every time I play, I feel like a different person. I am older and hopefully wiser.

My life's motto is…
"I don't think I know everything, but I want to learn everything"

What would you take into the house and why?

• My daughter
  • My cat
  • Books

Fun facts about yourself:

• I have a hairless cat named Rudy Galindo.
  • I was raised by my grandmother.
  • I've road tripped through almost every state with my husband, and one day we will hit them all.
  • I am a big St. Louis Cardinals fan.
  • My daughter and I share the same birthday.

On 8/5/2020 at 9:04 PM, Iris said:

She looks great and very happy. I'm glad her dad isn't on this season. That really throws her off when he's there.

I'd rather watch her dad. LOVEd that man.

6 hours ago, BRealz said:

I have seen zero of her on live feeds. 

She's been on the feeds.  She and Memphis were talking about a big alliance the other day.  

11 hours ago, WOC said:

It seems like she's really trying hard to get rid of Janelle. I wonder if it's jealousy or just gameplay.

Yeah, she’s really gunning for Janelle and what’s odd is Janelle has said repeatedly that she will never nominate her or vote her out. I wonder what’s up with that?

21 hours ago, WOC said:

Too bad America couldn't vote for their least favorite player. It would be a tough choice between Dani, Nic F, and Xmas. But who knows, a few weeks from now and I may start liking one of them.

I don't remember if they did it in other seasons but back during Janelle's first season, viewers could vote for someone in the house to get something special. First, Janelle won a trip outside the house to a different TV show set. The opposing group, the Friendship, were so upset. They couldn't understand how their worst enemy was a fan favorite. Then she won a phone call and she chose to receive it from Michael, the guy she met in the house and knew for a week. The Friendship had a meltdown, especially April who cried because she thought the fans should have wanted her to have the call since she was a newlywed. It was pretty funny at the time, mainly because the Friendship HGs were pretty awful. 

I don't think I could ever like Nicole or Xmas but maybe Dani. Nicole plays the whining victim all the time and latches onto a man/men to carry her through the game, always ready to put a woman on the block and send her home. And Xmas is just a no is so many ways. Really disliked her on her season. She enabled Paul in all his bullying and pretended that she actually won the wins that were thrown to her. I haven't seen anything about her this time that would change my opinion.

4 hours ago, straykat said:

I don't remember if they did it in other seasons but back during Janelle's first season, viewers could vote for someone in the house to get something special. First, Janelle won a trip outside the house to a different TV show set. The opposing group, the Friendship, were so upset. They couldn't understand how their worst enemy was a fan favorite. Then she won a phone call and she chose to receive it from Michael, the guy she met in the house and knew for a week. The Friendship had a meltdown, especially April who cried because she thought the fans should have wanted her to have the call since she was a newlywed. It was pretty funny at the time, mainly because the Friendship HGs were pretty awful. 

I don't think I could ever like Nicole or Xmas but maybe Dani. Nicole plays the whining victim all the time and latches onto a man/men to carry her through the game, always ready to put a woman on the block and send her home. And Xmas is just a no is so many ways. Really disliked her on her season. She enabled Paul in all his bullying and pretended that she actually won the wins that were thrown to her. I haven't seen anything about her this time that would change my opinion.

It's sad, I watched that season and don't remember any of that. But it sounds funny! People always seem to have misconceptions or delusions of grandeur in the house and it's usually a rude awaking when they get out. Didn't they have to tell the live audience not to boo when evicted contestants walked out the door in season 19?

I was kind of sick of Janie, but now that she's getting booted I feel sorry for her. Dani and Nic F are so jealous of her. Neither will ever take her spot as a favorite and Xmas absolutely deserved to be removed from the game when she hurt her foot and was taken to the hospital. But these are the players we have. I had high hopes for this cast at first but I feel like I'll be back to the same mindset I've had in past seasons where I just watch to get the personal satisfaction of seeing them get voted out. All stars? I think not. Some of these players are so freaking clueless that it's funny.

On 8/24/2020 at 4:00 PM, WOC said:

Too bad America couldn't vote for their least favorite player. It would be a tough choice between Dani, Nic F, and Xmas. But who knows, a few weeks from now and I may start liking one of them.

Right! I always have my favorites and then as the season goes on I have my favorites of my least favorites 

On 9/3/2020 at 2:23 PM, Bibbs said:

Dani in the live feeds is turning out to be a horrible person.  She is such a liar and backstabber.  I especially hate how she is going after Bay and Day.  Again how are they a threat to her game.

I hope she knocks BOTH B & D out the door. :giljotiini:

I have to say Dani pleasantly surprised me last night. I’m on the west coast and the HGs came alive last night after the disruptor power was used and David took himself off the block. In real time Dani nominated Tyler. Ballsy move, considering he’s part of her own alliance. She always wanted to backdoor him this week, but I was surprised she did it. Dani also told Day she was safe this week. Also surprising considering Enzo is really gunning for her being the replacement nom if someone wins veto. (Enzo is really pissed by how quickly Day came off the wall in the HOH comp on Thursday).

Dani has already said if she has to do a replacement nom it will be Enzo or Xmas. She even said last night that she will have Nicole work on Xmas to volunteer herself.

Dani still isn’t one of my favorite players, but kudos to her for actually playing the game and making some moves. Will be interesting to see if she sticks with her gameplay or caves to what her alliance wants.