I do not know if Dani has the numbers to make it to the end and go against Cody, Tyler, Memphis, Christmas, and Enzo.  She should have kept Ian.  After they get rid of Day, Kevin, and David.  I see the pick off as Dani, Nic, Christmas, Enzo, and Memphis; in that order.  Dani and Nic need four or five people outside of the Committee alliance. This season is so disappointing thus far and no one is making any moves just playing it safe.

Dani might have screwed her game with her HOH. She put up Tyler, but then didn’t really make a move to evict him. She protected Da’Vonne in the game to the detriment of her own alliance. The way Day and Kevin picked her and Nicole to play for the veto didn’t help either. Now her whole alliance is giving her the side eye. If Tyler wins HOH on Thursday she definitely going on the block. One thing Dani did that was smart the other night was tell Cody that Kevin hates him. She even told him what Kevin called him - “child douchebag.”
Now instead of just casually wanting him out, Cody really wants him gone. It was a smart way to shift the focus off of herself. In the end though, unless Dani wins HOH (or Kevin/Nicole), she’s probably getting nominated in the triple eviction.

Yes, Kaysar actually called it a love triangle between Cody, Dani, and Nicole.

Cody is such a sheep (as all these so-called "all stars" are) that I can't tell if he really wanted to vote out Dani or was just going along with the herd.

On 9/18/2020 at 11:45 AM, Bibbs said:

I do not know if Dani has the numbers to make it to the end and go against Cody, Tyler, Memphis, Christmas, and Enzo.  She should have kept Ian.  After they get rid of Day, Kevin, and David.  I see the pick off as Dani, Nic, Christmas, Enzo, and Memphis; in that order.  Dani and Nic need four or five people outside of the Committee alliance. This season is so disappointing thus far and no one is making any moves just playing it safe.

OK, so my order  is correct so far.  Next on the block will be Nic and Christmas.  This season is so predictable and worse season EVER!!!!!  Only the thing that can change is if Nic wins POV and then HOH.  But I do not see that happening anytime soon.

58 minutes ago, Bibbs said:

OK, so my order  is correct so far.  Next on the block will be Nic and Christmas.  This season is so predictable and worse season EVER!!!!!  Only the thing that can change is if Nic wins POV and then HOH.  But I do not see that happening anytime soon.

No way Cody puts up Nic. IMHO