Who would you like to see on BB7?

Brekkie Boy

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm watching the second week of Big Brother one right now, and I must say so far that I would really like to see Brittany in the All Star house. I could really see Dr. Will just eating her alive, because she's very gullible, but she's got this really neat engery about her which would make for some interesting times...

Anyone else like her or think she'd be good in the house?

svirf

I remember my first impression thinking there would not be much there.

Over time I saw a depth and intelligence that I grew to love.

She taught me to never judge a book by the cover, or color of hair... :lol:

I'm watching the second week of Big Brother one right now, and I must say so far that I would really like to see Brittany in the All Star house. I could really see Dr. Will just eating her alive, because she's very gullible...

Are you the same person you were 6 years ago? Is anybody? Then I doubt Brittany is either.

...I think they may be going for the biggest ratings they can get though so we might not see one half way decent person on there this whole season.

Sounds good to me. Halfway decent people bore me to tears and have no place on my TV. Go buy the Touched By An Angel box set DVD if you're looking for decency.

Amazing how time makes memory hazy. She was a stinkin' bore then, and I'm sure she remains one to this day.

AMEN! She was a terrible bore and a spoiled brat. One of the most immature people to ever set foot in that house. She just loved to rub all over Josh all the time knowing she was a freaking tease but then she would quickly don her virginal garb when things got a little close.

The only time I ever voted that season was to get her out of the house.

g025.gif

I want to see Ivette back in the house (puts up flame-proof shield), she was my fav of last season. Janelle, James, Amy, Diane, Marcy, Drew, Marvin, Jun, Alison & Nathan together (I'd love to see who could get the other out of the house first :lol:), and even a few I love to hate i.e. Jase and Robert. I just hope spots are wasted on boring people like Cowboy. I just have a feeling this is going to be the best/worst season BB to date.

Okay, just went to Yana's page and the answer to the thread question is....I don't want to see Alison and her new beau anywhere near the new house. I'm sure they will make their way on to some other reality show before the years end. I won't be watching that show either.

Oh sorry, thought the question was "Not" like to see....

I want to see Ivette back in the house (puts up flame-proof shield), she was my fav of last season. Janelle, James, Amy, Diane, Marcy, Drew, Marvin, Jun, Alison & Nathan together (I'd love to see who could get the other out of the house first :lol:), and even a few I love to hate i.e. Jase and Robert. I just hope spots are wasted on boring people like Cowboy. I just have a feeling this is going to be the best/worst season BB to date.

Yeah, I'd like to see Ivette again too, just to see her piss, moan, and cry how unfair it is that everyone hates her as she is the first one booted out on her ass! :lol:

I know this will be horribly unpopular but I shudder to think of having to listen to Janelle whine or see

Kaysar patting himself on the back for another season. Anybody, and I mean ANYBODY but those two.

I'd actually be more interested in seeing how some of those voted off early would do in the game since

they really didnt get the chance to play. It would be the most interesting to get Marcellas and some of

the ones he just really detested because he's so outspoken. ha ha ha And after seeing Scott with his horrendous skid marks on the Surreal Life I dont want to see any more of him either. ha ha ha

I know what you mean by seeing what they could do in the house because they got voted off so early, but then they really wouldn't be the "all stars" if they got voted off the first week or so. I want janelle back in, and a few select others, but no matter who gets in I'll be watching just as faithfully as I always have!

I don't think there's any doubt that Janelle will be back... I don't know about Kausar, but Janelle I am sure will be back...

Some for drama...some for like.

here are mine-

Boys: Kaysar, Will, Bunky, George, Howie, & James

Girls: Janelle, Diane, Nakomis, Monica, Alison, & Ivette

Hi all :)

I've watched since season 1 and here are my fav's:

Who I want:

1)Will (season2)

2)Mike Boogie (season2)

3)IT'Sonnica/Monica (season2)

4)DANIELLE <3 (season3)

5)Marcellus (season3)

6)Allison (season4)

7)Jase (season5)

8)Diane (season5)

9)kaysar (season6)

10)Janelle (season6)

11)Howie (season6)

12)JAMES!!! (season6)

Who I think CBS will put back in:

1)Chicken George (season1)

2)Will (season2)

3)Mike Boogie (season2)

4)DANIELLE <3 (season3)

5)Marcellus (season3)

6)Allison (season4)

7)Jase (season5)

8)Diane (season5)

9)kaysar (season6)

10)Janelle (season6)

11)Ivette (season6)

12)James (season6)

I am hoping Allison won't get in because she is such a hag, but my guess is she will because she makes it the game that it is.

EWWWW, no Ivette please- let Marcellas be the resident lesbian! :lol::lol::lol:

I can't wait to see all of these type A personalities living together!!

Type A make for better TV...control freaks!!! Forget the "B" Lisa's of the world.

I am really happy with the choices they gave us. A few are boring but all in all a good mix. I had forgotten how funny & idiotically entertaining some of the farther back folks were.

I just hope & pray that everyone doesn't try to vote in all the BB6 people because that would be so boring (can you say rerun?). I don't think the producers will let all of season 6 in anywho.

I am voting for:

Da Evil Dr. Will

Marcellas

Jase

Cowboy (yes yes I am voting for Cowboy, we gotta have someone to poke fun of. Plan ahead people :lol: )

Diane

James

My perfect 12 is

THE GREAT DANI (everyone knows i am a Danielle fan and have been pleading for her to play)

Kaysar

Janelle

James

Yvette

Howie (?)

Marcellas

Dr. Will

Allison

Nakomis

Dana

Chicken George (?) only because of his plea

Archived