Who would you like to see on BB7?

Brekkie Boy

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it's because I'm a distant follower, but I can honestly say the proposed cast of the series doesn't fill me with hope for the series.

Out of all of them, only Alison and Will interest me at all - the others I've no desire to see again at all - especially last years crew (even Kayser and Janelle) - they ruined one series, don't let them ruin two!

This is why I've always felt a full All Star series was a bad idea!

I agree on not wanting last years crew either but the rest of the choices are pretty good to me. I went back & looked at the past seasons & I think CBS picked pretty well :)

I mean I can already see many opps for arguments & clashing in the list. I just hope this year isn't constantly as violent & explosive as BB6 was. I mean I like me some scheming & backstabbing between all the yelling & biatchslapping :blink::o:huh:

When I saw the final list though with the exception of just a handful of potential stars, I thought for every season there was someone better they could have put in.

On first impressions alot just come across as "we couldn't get him back, so he'll do instead!"

P.S. Can all the "pinned" houseguest topics be unpinned or put in a seperate forum so we get more than a handful of threads per page!

I agree there should be another folder ( Big Brother Houseguests?) because it's hard to read any of the other folders with 20 of them being taken up! If you don't that's okay, too! I know you all are doing the best you can and I appreciate it.

I'm excited about BB All Stars. It'll be a nice change, then we'll have our normal BB back next year!

That's the thing though - it's not 100% guaranteed! If it was I'd have far less problems with the All Stars season, but the worry is the All Stars will be boring and BB will get axed.

Having said that though CBS have acknowledged how well it performs for them in the summer compared to repeats - and I suppose Julie is married to the boss!

I was a big fan of the Kaysar team last season, and I still love those guys. But the closer it gets to show time, I'm beginning to really sink into the idea that I want the oldsters to dominate this year. By oldsters, I mean those who come from way back -- Chicken George, Will Kirby, Monica, Bunky, really anyone from the first couple of seasons. I don't necessarily mean oldsters in terms of age (well, except for Chicken George). I'd really like to see the ones from way back stand up to the youngsters and show 'em whose really in charge. I think the youngsters need to be put in their place right about now.

I hope to see a JAD Trio .. (Janey, Alison, Diane) .. if these ladies can pull together .. they will kick butt and rule !! .. but in all honesty.. i don't think Janey will allign with any females.. she seems to be into male alliances only.

I want to see J E D I and I think I will... hahaha I only want Ivette there for the fights that will happen.. hah

(Janey, Erika, Danielle, Ivette)

I voted mostly for George, even though I thought he was a lock. Anyhow, I agree I want to see the people from older seasons too. ;)

I also think Allison will be there though. Its almost like they have to put her in there.. hehe

DAM and JAD

One of those...Diane Alison and Monica,,,love her

or, the Jad that I have come to get to know thorugh the posters who I now love...thank you to all the posters who talked about those players it educated me about them.

Part of her strategy....so when and if she gets in the house and needs to hook up with someone (she does this you know to advance in the game :D ) then those poor suckers think that Alison really wants them because she had no plans to cheat on her bf back home and she said so on nat'l tv.

Thanks for the info, Vannatc.

If the news is true than poor carvin - wish I could buy him an ice cream cone to cheer him up!

I like the past BB HG's. I would not mind seeing some of them in there. Except Alison... Sorry Carvin.

I just have no respect for a woman that feels she has to act like that to win people over. You can be smart and win and not a tramp. Example.. Lisa, she didn't try to make out with the whole house and she won. I just think women should have more respect for themselves than to lower themselves to that level to win a game. That's not strategy, that's slutty.

Again... Sorry Carvin. Not trying to upset you. I know your in love!! :wub:

I didnt read all the posts because there were alot of them so I will just answer!

I want to see Kaysar and Danielle!

I want Danielle to win! She totally should have won season 3! She was behind every eviction! I thought she was an awesome player but instead that boring chick won :angry:

Archived