Who would you like to see on BB7?

Brekkie Boy

Guest Shockalot
Michael ranks as one of the lamest BB players, but don't perpetuate that pack of crap that the BJ Queen and Busto created. I mean, they even sat around and giggled about it. It was all BS...just stick to calling the guy the BAD BB player he was.

As much as we disagree, you seem to be intelligent enough that you shouldn't be falling for the manipulations of those two dimwits...

Even Eric didn't have enough sense, and allowed himself to be lead by the nose, and spring to the 'arrogant' rescue of these two 'skanks' in distress - to his ultimate downfall! Poor Crappy, what an idiot!

Its not a question of 'opinion' or 'agreeing to disagree'.

Micheal was 'fingering' women and he was scaring them as well.

He was reported to Big Brother by everyone in the house before anything you are talking about with alliances or rumours.

He was then warned by Big Brother producers and your beloved Kaysar was ON ERICS SIDE in warning Michael and for the record - Kaysar NEVER renounced this, agreed with Eric and repeatedly warned Michael to stop 'fingering' women, stop scaring them.

For crying out loud - JANELLE was the one who complained about him first and literally told him to 'Fuck OFF' if he stuck his finger in her face one more time.

Seriously, if you do not remember watchign BB7 and just understanding what actually happened then dont bother posting things here.

Personally, I repeatedly watched him sneaking up on various girls and violating them with that little stink finger of his.

He has a problem.. he is a sicky. He likes doing it and its disgusting.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we going to battle again? First of all, must you be so graphic? Second of all, it was BB6. Third of all, yeah, the guy was an idiot, moron, who had no respect for women, but the extremes you mentioned were exaggerated. I also think we can agree that Kaysar going along with this is no ringing endorsement, since he is so easily manipulated.

Also, I see you are back with the tired old **edited due to quoting deleted text*** He glared at a loud mouthed bitch that wouldn't let him get a word in edgewise. You can keep spinning that tired yarn every year until we're all watching BB 25 - it still won't make your assertion true. ;)

Well we all understand that you had a different view of the situation then most of us and try to be accepting of that difference, so it'd be nice if you respected in return that many of us saw the situation differently than you.

I mean you're welcome to try and convince or persuade is to see things as you do, just saying I personally think this is a difference of perception rather than denial of an objective truth . . . jmo!

Now that "All-stars" are semi-famous people and have their own fanbases, don't you think that some of them may hold back and not play the game with the passion that they had before? They may be afraid of damaging their reputation or image. They may see the prize money as chump change... as some of them have made the jump to the entertainment industry and are making decent money.

What do you think?

my theory has been!!! obviously the top 3 females and top 3 males we(AMERICA) votes for will be in...

then producers will put in the house the BOTTOM 3 females and the BOTTOM 3 males...

so its who we REALLLLLLY want to see in the house and who we REALLLLLLLY dont want to see in the house...

who knows...

i wonder if we will get to see the percentages of how people voted..probably not...stupid cbs

Yeah, but the trap you have there is if the 'bottom' ones are on the bottom for legit reasons like lacking gameplay and not on the bottom because we hate their annoying ass. If there are too many morons in the game it will lower the enjoyability for me.

Guess the objective truth is probably somewhere in between . . .

Michael was making women feel uncomfortable, but the women probably expressed that discomfort with more than relief-seeking in mind. Eric was equally annoying with his 'lights out bitches' - why not pit the two against each other and have them take each other out? Michael went in week 2, Eric went in week 3.

You know it was strategy because it then emboldened her to use it to turn Kaysar and Howie against James the very next week, and you know she's good at manipulating people in this way because it succeeded yet again - boo!

These women sucked too (no pun intended Jennifer - lol) lets not forget that (shucks, where's that barfing smilie when you need it?) :lol:

I would like to see a couple of players from Season 1. They've never really played the game.

They were actually the first to play the game in its purest form. No wannabe actors, no gimmicky veto, no HOH, no PB&J, no alliances, no X factor... none of that hokey stuff. It was on 6 nights a week and consistantly tops in the ratings.

They were actually the first to play the game in its purest form. No wannabe actors, no gimmicky veto, no HOH, no PB&J, no alliances, no X factor... none of that hokey stuff. It was on 6 nights a week and consistantly tops in the ratings.

I guess what I'm saying is that they didn't really have to turn on each other. The biggest fight was that Chicken Geoerge's town was voting to get Brittany out. It was a love fest, I liked it but there must have been a reason CBS changed the format.

Though I missed that season, I think that is the way it should be. Every season it gets more lax...the harder it is to live in the house the less wannabe models and actors will apply and maybe we'll see some regular, ordinary, day to day people in the house. It should be tough living with a bunch of strangers with nothing to do to pass the days away for a whole summer, but for the people in the BB house it's a summer vacation and a chance to show off on TV.

"None of that hokey stuff", but also "none of the HOH key stuff".

I didn't start watching until much later, but from what I've read:

The format for Big Brother 1 was WAY different.

It started off only 5 nights a week, but soon went to 6 times a week (30 minutes shows?).

They never personally had to vote anyone out, the public did that.

There was no jury of evicted houseguests. (The public got to decide the winner.)

So, they could be as mean and hurtful as they wanted. (But they weren't.)

And as for the ratings... well, although they weren't bad, CBS's Survivor kicked Big Brother's behind.

Since the show's first episode, CBS has been heavily criticized in the mainstream media for lacklustre ratings when, in fact, it has earned an average but respectable ranking. Last week's live episode scored a 7.8 in the National Neilsen Ratings ranking it as the 11th most watched show of the week. Big Brother airs every day except Sunday and is broadcast live on the Internet 24-hours-a-day
Read full story: http://jam.canoe.ca/Television/TV_Shows/B/.../10/734934.html

Catch up on old news from season one: http://jam.canoe.ca/Television/TV_Shows/B/...other/home.html

(links to other seasons too)

So, can anyone who actually watched BB1 (and still remembers) tell us a bit about how it worked?

Like, was there an HoH every week?

If not, who did the nominating?

Was there a veto?

I guess that is why Peaceshark said that "They've never really played the game".

So, can anyone who actually watched BB1 (and still remembers) tell us a bit about how it worked?

Like, was there an HoH every week?

If not, who did the nominating?

Was there a veto?

Hello? No HOH. No Veto. The HG's made the nominations. The viewers voted to evict.

I liked BB1, but I like the other BB's more, it's more entertaining to know that you have to be held responsible for your actions by the other houseguests. Knowing they will be voting for you to win the money or not. I'm not complaining at all about BB, I love it!

I think Dr Will, Janelle, Allison, and Kaysar are all locks.

I think Dr.Will, Janelle, and Allison are locks, but I think Kaysar being a lock depends upon how we can vote and what the producers think about the houseguests being in determined by seasons and such. Let's say the producers only want 2 from each season, from BB6, Janelle is most likely going in, but then we have James, Howie, and Kaysar, all being pretty well liked. and if they let us only vote for 3 guys, he may not win, I don't know. I think it all depends on what the producers want, how we are going to be voting, and who we have to chose from.

Archived