Who would you like to see on BB7?

Brekkie Boy

lisa is a bad player in my book i dont care if she won. she lucked up on that win. they didnt want to see the black lady win. she was carried through that hold season first by eric then danielle.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, she did get cowboy to evict his sister.

she did or drew did?

my bad jem thought my thread got deleted

lisa is a bad player in my book i dont care if she won. she lucked up on that win. they didnt want to see the black lady win. she was carried through that hold season first by eric then danielle.

I don't think it had to do with racism. They didn't vote for Danielle because of her diary room sessions they were able to view. I really wanted Danielle to win too.

I don't think it had to do with racism. They didn't vote for Danielle because of her diary room sessions they were able to view. I really wanted Danielle to win too.

hidden racism. lisa said bad thing too and they overlooked it. they just couldnt accept being outsmarted by a black lady.

Now this I would love to see. LOL Dr Will messing with Erics head. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I cant stand maniac midget but I would love to see him and Will go head to head

You're right - that would be the only 'kick' to it, to watch Dr. Will run circles around that clueless bald gnome! :lol::lol::lol:

Doesnt every season need a whiner ??

Only if he's tall, dark and handsome! Otherwise, the whiner's need not apply.

You're right ginger (as usual) whiners can be fun. Self righteous steriod freaks aren't... :lol:

Reality TV Only Gets Hotter This Summer

Source

bballstar3ss.jpg

While Summer use to be a time for reruns, it is now the season of reality TV. In addition to returning Summer time favorites like Big Brother, Rock Star, Hell

Guest Shockalot
Seeing as we are all talking about BB and who might and might not be on the list... I thought some of you might like to see this... I got this from Kaysar...

Go to www.kaysaronline.com for chat...

chatbanner-2.jpg

Yes,

How Kaysar can even dream of comparing himself with Dr.Will is something only Kaysars Ego could come up with.

Wow.

When I first saw that I just assumed it was a 'Worst' vs 'Best' comparison.

Kaysar up against Marcellus would be a better comparison.

Even then, Marcellus is a league above Kaysars 'style'.

Lol

His 'style' is what - blabbing his OCD-fueled 'ingenius plans' to anyone who will listen lol!

I didn't see this posted anywhere. Could be wrong. :unsure:

CBS to air 'Big Brother 7: All-Stars' casting special on June 21

By Steve Rogers, 05/16/2006

CBS has revealed additional details about its upcoming Big Brother 7: All-Stars series, announcing that it will reveal the identities of the twenty former houseguests that viewers will be able to vote into this summer's house during a casting special that it will broadcast on Wednesday, June 21 at 8PM ET/PT.

Dubbed Brother All-Stars: America's Choice, the special will feature interviews with each of the former houseguests, during which they will state their cases as to why they feel viewers should vote them onto Big Brother 7: All-Stars' cast. According to Daily Variety, all twenty former houseguests have already been informed of their finalist status.

As expected, CBS will not be allowing viewers to determine the entire composition of Big Brother 7: All-Stars' twelve person cast. Instead, viewers will only get to decide half of the season's cast, with the top three male and female vote-getters automatically becoming part of the All-Star edition's cast and the show's producers determining which six other finalists will join the group.

Perhaps mindful of what happened during Big Brother's initial season in which viewers determined who would be evicted each week and quickly eliminated most of the more controversial houseguests from the competition, Big Brother producer Allison Grodner admits that a desire to ensure that the show ends up with a "right balance" that includes some of the show's more unpopular former contestants is behind the decision to only allow viewers to decide half of the season's cast.

"We're looking for a showdown," Grodner told Variety. "You've got your Big Brother heroes and villains, and that's what's going to make for the best drama." The "good versus evil" theme will reportedly be reflected throughout the show, right down to an updated Big Brother house interior that will commemorate highlights of Big Brother's first six seasons.

After the special airs, viewers will be able to cast their votes online via CBS.com until midnight ET on June 28. During the week-long voting period, each finalist will be able to use "use any reasonable means" to do their own additional campaigning.

Although the voting will end on June 28, neither the public nor the finalists will learn of the results until Big Brother 7: All-Stars premieres live on Thursday, July 6 at 8PM. During the premeire, all twenty finalists will gather outside of outside the house with their bags packed, after which Big Brother host Julie Chen will reveal which twelve finalists will be entering the house and which eight will be returning back to their normal post-Big Brother lives. "They'll be all packed and ready to go," explained Grodner.

According to Grodner, despite rumors to the contrary, houseguests from all six previous Big Brother edition will be part of the pool of twenty finalists. Online rumors had speculated that since Grodner and fellow executive producer Arnold Shapiro hadn't taken over and revamped the show until after its disastrous initial season, first season houseguests wouldn't be eligible to appear on the All-Stars edition.

762116202_l.jpg

Looks like he is about to shoot laser beams out of his eyes...

Cweepy is right....

Was she drunk??? Lose a bet??? She could have done better than that....

According to Grodner, despite rumors to the contrary, houseguests from all six previous Big Brother edition will be part of the pool of twenty finalists.

I think you misunderstood it. It looks like Chicken(man) George WILL get his shot at going back in the house. :)

It's very clear to me that there will be house guest from each season on the list, including season 1... There have been 6 seasons for BB and the article say house guests from all 6 seasons will be on the list... :)

Guest StarBaby

BB7 hasn't even started yet, and it seems people are getting quite worked up about it already. I wonder what it will be like here when the show actually begins?

Online rumors had speculated that since Grodner and fellow executive producer Arnold Shapiro hadn't taken over and revamped the show until after its disastrous initial season, first season houseguests wouldn't be eligible to appear on the All-Stars edition.

Disastrous? The very first eviction show of the very first season, beat Friends and 3rd Rock From The Sun in the ratings. Not only that, but it was eventually expanded to SIX episodes a week after the ratings kept getting better.

Please don't drink the Grodner/Shapiro kool-aid. You're far too pretty to turn into a zombie.

Archived