Who would you like to see on BB7?

Brekkie Boy

Im probably one of the few americans like actually liked Allison for some reason. And of course Janelle, and I liked Kaysar cause i hated the nerd herd.

BB5 is now about 50% DLed, and right now it says 14 hours left. Then ill know if i like Marvin or not. Hopefully when i wake up it will be at least 75%!

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved to hate Allison .. and I loved how the guys always said they couldn't trust her, and she was a beep .. and a worthless beep .. that she was using her sexuality as a weapon .. and yet -- THEY CONTINUED TO FALL FOR IT!!

Classic.

Guest Shockalot
Im probably one of the few americans like actually liked Allison for some reason. And of course Janelle, and I liked Kaysar cause i hated the nerd herd.

BB5 is now about 50% DLed, and right now it says 14 hours left. Then ill know if i like Marvin or not. Hopefully when i wake up it will be at least 75%!

Marvin and Mike Lubinski were like two normal people with strategies having absolutely no chance of doing anything with it.

No strategy can work when the other 10 people dont even get the concepts of how a game would be played.

btw.. Is it just me or does anyone else notice how Mikede and Mike Lubinski might be separated at birth?

I wouldnt mind looking like him when im 41 . . . .

i had to look these cats up on cbs.com . . (seeing as how BB5 is still DLing). . .the first michael i saw was Cowboy, and i was hoping he wasnt lubinski, and i figured it was the other Michael

Guest Shockalot
I wouldnt mind looking like him when im 41 . . . .

i had to look these cats up on cbs.com . . (seeing as how BB5 is still DLing). . .the first michael i saw was Cowboy, and i was hoping he wasnt lubinski, and i figured it was the other Michael

We have traded insults before but I would never stoop that low heh.

Well there is nothing wrong with Cowboy really but he was a bit goofy looking ... although, he cleaned up pretty good when they did a make-over on him.

When you see a picture of him and Nakomis Dad then you can really see where they get that look from.

Yeah, Lubinski was cool. The 'Don' was one of my favourites but unfortunately, idiot-extraordinaire Scott Long had to be the one to nickname him that.

You should have heard some of the crap on the live feeds where guests could be overheard asking each other if they had 'seen the show before'.

A couple of them had watched portions of the DVDs BB gave them lol.

When they realised Mike had actually watched every Big Brother (which just AMAZED them) they decided he was Threat Number one.

I swear.. i remember overhearing conversations in which they spent half an hour 'deducing' that they could actually vote out 'the best player first'.

As if they had just discovered something brilliant.

Does anyone else here remember when we had a thread asking if there was a way to 'Mute' Hollys Mic through our Realplayer Options lol.

And we were serious!

I'm one of the loved to hate Allisons, so it would be cool to see her. Love Marvin and of course Jannie and KK(although his blog gets on my nerves a little). If Allison makes it though, we are gonna have to hear from Carvin how hot she is and all that...:sigh: I'm jealous ;)

Marvin had a great way with words and he could hold his own as he took no crap from anyone. He was entertaining. That is one of only a few that I really want to see again for 3 months.

Allison is just irritating beyond getout and the voice of Holly and Amy grates the core of my nerves.

"All-Stars" :wacko:

When they realised Mike had actually watched every Big Brother (which just AMAZED them) they decided he was Threat Number one.

Isn't this a huge blunder on Mike's part? Had he actually thought before opening his mouth, he might've lasted longer.

If Allison makes it though, we are gonna have to hear from Carvin how hot she is and all that...:sigh: I'm jealous.

Abby's jealous huh? At least someone here can see how charming I really am.

kaysar sadly. janelle. marvin. allison

all 4 of them i would like to see in the game again, marvin was ok i also think he had a great game plan b ut was stuck in a house full of idiots.... hopefully he'll do better this time around, glad kaysar and janelle are in they will definitally team up and either be the first two on the block or go some what far, and allison was probably my absolute favorite to hate out of all the bb i watched (bb4-bb6)

the person i want to see most back in the game is james, with howie and jase a close 2nd and 3rd

Ok gang... in all seriousness... how can anyone think Marvin had good game? :blink:

Have you all forgotten how terrible he was at reading people and that he actually was just a pawn of a couple of alliances. Neither of them had any intention of keeping him past needing his vote(s).

Then there was the... (what was it) "Van Nys Guys" ... which didn't exist except in Marvin's head. Jase, Scott, Cowboy and Drew were really the four horsemen and just strung Marvin along for votes.

Then when that failed he let Diane play him like the fool. I don't remember one moment when he had any power or did he outwit any one of the other house guests. The only person that was worse than him was Cowboy and the only reason Cowboy made it further than Marvin is because he was carried on Drew's back (and at the end, Diane's) to the final two.

I will give that Marvin had a few entertaining moments but, even those were few and far between. He seems to have serious "I'm a victim" issues and from what I saw/remember was a big ol male chauvanist, who covered his own insecurities by belittleing others through (what he thought was funny) jokes.

That's what I remember of Marvin anyways... maybe I remember wrong though... someone help me out here cause anyone wanting him back is very consfusing to me.

:angry: allison????? YACK!!!!! if she is in... hopefully she will be the first OUT!

Allison..oh no! Another year of yelling and kicking the tv! I just wish it was her I was kicking! I hope she is not on it she really gets on my last nerve!

Guest Shockalot

Marvin knew exactly what everyone was doing.

He simply did not have the numbers to do anything about it.

They pretty much had him targeted for eviction right at the beginning and he could only do so much.

Basically, just 'Float' between the various camps.

Keep cooking and doing chores.

Pretend he was really disinterested and wanted to go - keeping the others from making him a priority.

Marvin could read people like a book and was entirely aware of what was happening and thats what kept him going week after week.

Nobody was ever 'stringing him along' but Marvin had nothing else to do but play along with the various groups.

The guy would have a chance in a house of other real players but unfortunately he got stuck in that season and there is really no point to having a strategy or being able to read people.

What do you 'read' about 'The Four Horsemen'?

There morons with no plan who will vote based on idiotic reasons.

Marvin did good.. I seem to recall he was nominated/targeted from the beginning, then was accused of sexual harrassment (they asked for his removal, BB said No.)

Then somehow managed to get about half-way through the game.

what shock said about marvin is correct. a black man around all crazy white folks had no chance. he did good to make it as far as he did. he was the only one without no alliances pack like the rest.

Oh come guys... he didn't have a clue that he wasn't really in with the four horsemen. It was only after Holly and Scott were gone that he realized he was in the wrong "group" and then he tried to get in with Diane.. She played him big time. Although I admit he was aprehensive about that union the whole time... as much as he wanted to believe she was being straight with him... I agree that deep down he knew. That's what made him so mad at her... he put all his eggs in her basket and then there was nothing he could do to save himself.

Maybe you're right that if there had been a different set of people he would have done better... but, imo... not even then. I guess we'll see this summer huh? :D

I know I will probably catch heat for this but I actually liked Allison. I think it would be interesting to see what kind of game she would come into the house with. Will her whole personality change, she said she only acted the way she did because that was her game. I guess we will all find out soon enough who is in.

Guest Shockalot
what shock said about marvin is correct. a black man around all crazy white folks had no chance. he did good to make it as far as he did. he was the only one without no alliances pack like the rest.

Yeah and Marvin was bang-on with his analysis in his DR sessions.. he always knew exactly what was going on and he was also more than aware he was stuck out there with no real workable options.

He was pretty much accused of being sexually aggressive towards the women and in particular things went wrong for him when the boys were caught 'acting black' in front of Marvin.

That 'Wigger' stuff they were doing.

Marvin didnt give a damm but Jase and co felt very stupid and embarrassed but then interpreted this as 'marvin intimidating them'.

Meanwhile they would sit and discuss what to do when 'Marvin lost it' and the whole thing was absolutely ridiculous.

Marvin did not make any 'sexual comments' that were even half as bad as anyone else and he never intimidated anyone.

I guess if you are a dumb white suburban idiot 'whiggering' down the hallways and run into Marvin then you feel like an idiot because YOU ARE - not because Marvin 'made you feel small'.

But yeah, Marvin actually last a lot longer than it even seemed like he could have.

He was fully aware of this.

Ceci.. try and watch the DR sessions instead and you will know Marvin was probably one of the most perceptive players ever.

He did float back and forth because he had nothing else to do and that did actually work to get him half-way throught the game.

But

Him and Mike were basically totally screwed from Day one. It was basically 10 teenage idiots and then these two adults who were totally out of place and just making the kids feel like their parents were watching them.

I'd agree that the older houseguests always have the cards stacked against them, maybe more because they tend to be married with kids and a career which seems to make it harder for them to form close allies - don't know about season 1 or 2, but Gerry BB3 didn't have anybody he was close to in the house either. Jack BB5 was maybe the only one (?)

I hope hope hope the BB producers finally give up on trying to lure in new viewers with all the hot young wannabee actress/model types and leave open more than just one slot for the 'older guy' for All-stars. Survivor has shown that the 'older' contestants like Cerie are sometimes even more fun to watch because they DON'T have that physical strength to dominate the way a James/Colby type can (?)

PS My apologies if I've offended anybody by talking about casting 'types' . . . yeah, not very PC to think in these terms, but just caught that awesome VH1 special in the 'BB Videos' thread which interviews the producers talking about how they like to cast BB in terms of 'types' :rolleyes:

cast criteria in every season

gay guy/girl

black guy

virgin guy

dumb blonde girl

jock

stupid guy

crazy girl

Archived