Who would you like to see on BB7?

Brekkie Boy

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be great to have at least 2 people from each season who where enemies with each other. I don't want to see anymore preset alliances. Of the seasons I watched and remember I'd like to at least see

Danielle and Roddy

Allison and Jack

Diane and Marvin

Janelle and Eric

I would not mind if Ivette was to be one of the picks from last season.

Jantran is tiring already although there would be spectacular friction between here and Alison.

Im just assuming Kaysar will be there.

Ugh.

It would be nice if they gave the BB6 opening to James ahead of anyone else.

Here beign the problem though.. BB6 and its characters are the freshest in the minds of everyone and we dont want to have a 'repeat' and just a whole gang of BB6ers.

James and Ivette would be just fine.

Then Id really like to see a good mix from ALL seasons.. that will make this a real allstars.

Still no word on Chickenman George.. I better hear some good news people!

I agree, they need to make it a good mix of all the seasons, not just BB6. If I was to pick 1 person from BB6 I would like to see back in there, it would be James. Not that I am necessarily a fan but I think he could add alot to the show.

Others I think could possibly be interesting:

BB1 - (Yes, I watched it...LOL) - Eddie, George

BB2 - Dr Will (my personal fav), Bunky, Hardee, Monica, Nicole

BB3 - Eric, Josh, Roddy

BB4 - Jack, Allison, Dana

BB5 - Marvin, Diane

BB6 - Eric, Kaysar, James

It would be great to have at least 2 people from each season who where enemies with each other. I don't want to see anymore preset alliances. Of the seasons I watched and remember I'd like to at least see

Danielle and Roddy

Allison and Jack

Diane and Marvin

Janelle and Eric

I like that Idea I am hopeing the audience only votes one from each season and the Producers pick their "nemisis"

I would like to see Allison against Nathan though. She screwed him over big time.

And Diane against Adria again she screwed her over. (dont think Adria would do it though)

And I think Jennifer would be a better nemisis for Janelle than Eric..

But the concept would make it more interesting rather than a majority from once season coming in. It would even it it out more.

I could get on board with that - especially since the tendency would be for the more recent seasons to overwhelm things. I don't know about how I feel about the 'nemisis' thing, especially since some that have been mentioned are pretty lame. I mean Jennifer, come-one? The feeble BJ queen? Like, it doesn't take a mensa member to dupe Kaysar, and that was her ONLY claim to fame.

If you want the two BEST players from each season - then James and Janelle for season six, hands down.

Yeah, Neb's way seems to be the best way to decide - that way Chickenman George (or Chicken George the man or whatever) doesn't lose out just because BB wasn't popular back then like Crappy said. But whatever the format I just hope the tell us ahead of time because people might vote differently if only the top person from each season is going to be assured a spot. Like maybe James might be a better pick than Kaysar, or Alison may be better than Dana . . . hmmm let me think about that some more lol

They WILL bring back Eric... cause everyone hates him. I'd like to see Jase back in there too.

as long as there's no ivette, maggot or april I'm happy.

I read on a site that asked a bunch of older BB contestants whether or not they'd do the show if they were asked. Eric and April, I believe, said they wouldn't do it, or most likely wouldn't do it. Of course Janie and Kaysar said they would, and I'm pretty sure Howie said he would.. I loved those 3!

The problem I have with a bunch of people from last season doing all stars is, we just saw them, I loved Janelle and Howie but don't necessarily want to see them again so soon, would rather see more people from earlier seasons like 2 and 3, jmo...

I thought about that too, but I just enjoyed Janie and Howie so much, I would also love to see them interact with people from the other seasons too, but I'm almost positive Janie will be coming back, whethere we pick her or the producers do, she stired up a lot last season..

Is it confirmed that the people at home will only be picking half of the BB cast? I read on another site that we pick half, and the producers pick half.

Sorry if this question has already been asked, I looked and didn't see it.

i will be watching, but i must admit that i was disappointed to learn the 'BB Allstars' would be replacing 'regular' bb this summer........so many of the past houseguests that were my favorite in the beginning of the show became my least favorite in the end, and i dont really want to see certain ones of them again...........however:

i was wondering, once the group of 'allstars' is picked, dont you think CBS advises them to act much as they did the first go-round....as that's what people expect of them, hence thats why they get chosen (whether or not its from voting or producers choosing?)..........sooo, i cant forsee any of them acting vastly different than they did the first time, although i do hope for that :)

wouldn't it be great to have 2 BB seasons a year? I'm a reality fanatic, and BB is probably my favorite of all, can't really chose, but I guess you could say I look forward to it the most, but since the show is done live, they could also start one in Jan., too. oh well, it won't happen, but I can dream.

I'm really excited for the All Star season, and I hope Eric and April aren't there.

variety_gradient.jpg

All-stars vie for 'Big' break

'Brother' plans casting competish

By JOSEF ADALIAN

CBS is shaking up the casting process for the upcoming all-star edition of summer reality staple "Big Brother."

Producers have informed 20 former players they've been selected as finalists for the all-star edition. But in something of a cruel twist -- and a first for a network reality show -- they won't know whether they've made it back into the "Big Brother" house until the show's live season premiere July 6.

What's more, would-be "all-stars" will have to campaign to get into the house, since half of this year's cast will be selected by viewers.

Eye has decided to start the process with a first-time "Big Brother" casting episode that will air Wednesday, June 21, at 8 p.m. Seg will feature interviews with the finalists, giving them a chance to make their case to fans.

In an "American Idol"-like twist, auds then get to choose their favorites via online voting slated to last a week. Players will lobby via the Net and through media appearances, some of which will be set up by CBS publicity as the net begins tubthumping for the official season premiere.

The top three male and female players will be guaranteed a place in the house. Remaining six slots will be filled by producers.

All 20 all-star wannabes will gather outside the "Big Brother" house on July 6. Twelve will be told they've been selected to play the game, while eight will be sent home -- all on live TV. "They'll be all packed and ready to go," said "Big Brother" exec producer Allison Grodner, who predicts the preem show will contain some high drama as rejected finalists realize they're out of the competition.

Contrary to Internet buzz, players from all six past seasons of "Big Brother" will be eligible for the all-star edition. Grodner and Arnold Shapiro didn't sign on as exec producers of the Endemol USA skein until season two, radically revamping the show when they arrived.

Producers opted not to cede casting of the entire show to viewers in order to ensure what Grodner calls "the right balance" of contestants. Translation: Nobody wants a house filled with just "nice" players. "We're looking for a showdown," she said. "You've got your 'Big Brother' heroes and villains, and that's what's going to make for the best drama."

Clash of good vs. evil will be reflected throughout "Big Brother All-Stars," down to the interior design of the house, which will have elements that pay homage to past seasons' players and highlights.

What about the potential housemates that take off from their jobs to go into the house and they don't get it?? :unsure:

Your user name looks very familiar. Do I know you from another BB board? The one that starts with J?

Do you honestly want another season of a bald steriod freak and a busted broke down blonde incessently whining? Honestly? :rolleyes:

Now this I would love to see. LOL Dr Will messing with Erics head. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I cant stand maniac midget but I would love to see him and Will go head to head

I've been thinking about David Lane from BB3.

He was a genuinely nice guy, and funny. Booted since he was seen as a major threat.

Famous for a bit o' lovin' --- not a bad thing when you consider what some of the others are famous for!

And he has never tried to hang on to the celebrity wagon. Wonder what happened to him?

Would love to see him with the likes of Eric the Cappy -- a good military man just might be what's needed to keep a bull-headed firefighter in line <grin>.

Archived