Who would you like to see on BB7?

Brekkie Boy

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Natalie was evicted by a vote of 4 to 1.

She was on the block with cowboy and only Adria voted to evict cowboy.

And now for a question ..

Maybe not cause I think we NEED to throw Cappy into the pot! :unsure:

Hey, I can't knock you for your opinion. The only good of that would be to see his bald ass promptly voted off, and then to bust a gut laughing at the stunned look on his face!

To say buh bye to him twice, priceless!

I though it was pretty funny to see him when he found out America didn't vote him back into the house. He seemed SO bummed out. I just wanted to hit him over the head with something and call him a knucklehead.

That was what was so priceless about that group. They were soooo self-righteous, to watch them crash to reality when they realized what nasty, spoiled little babies they came across as was worth the aggravation of putting up with their nonsense.

I just don't want to go there again. Here's hoping that Season 6 is represented by James and Janelle!

Whoever goes into the BB house from All Stars.[make a list] who do you think the winner would be.

Will[season 2]

Nicole[season 2]

Danielle[season 3]

Amy[season 3]

Marcellas[season 3]

Allison[season 4]

Jun[season 4]

Drew[season 5]

Diane[season 5]

Nakomis[season 5]

Kayser[season 6]

Janelle[season 6]

I think the winner would be eigher Nakomis or Amy. B)

Hey, I can't knock you for your opinion. The only good of that would be to see his bald ass promptly voted off, and then to bust a gut laughing at the stunned look on his face!

To say buh bye to him twice, priceless!

I remember slowing that down on my Tivo just to see the look on his face in slow motion and then falling out of my chair with laughter! I almost wish I would have saved it to replay it again. :D

I remember slowing that down on my Tivo just to see the look on his face in slow motion and then falling out of my chair with laughter! I almost wish I would have saved it to replay it again. :D

i think many did the same as you. and if they didnt have tivo, they had it all over the web so we could all watch it over and over... :lol::lol:

They didn't vote for Danielle because of her diary room sessions they were able to view.

I agree. Since day one they've been told that what goes on in the Red Room (Diary Room) stays there. To let the others see that was just wrong. There has to be a place where an HG can let their guard down and speak freely.

NO! Say it isn't so - how could we have an allstar BB without Rachel?? She would MAKE the show - especially with Howie!

Howie would make Rachel a target again since's he's a moron and she would go down like she did in 6. Rachel could have won 6 if she didn't sacrifice herself for Howie. He was funny, but didn't play the game.

I have to agree with Nominated here... I love Howie don't get me wrong... I have an interview with him soon... He's funny as hell, but he doesn't have the right stuff for the game... I think Rachel would do well by herself though... And might I add... Welcome Nominated... I see you are new... I hope you enjoy Mortys as much as we do...

You better brace yourself.....weasle is in for the fall season, it's going to be all over the runways! Ha Ha Ha! :D

P.S. Tell her to apply to Americas Next Top Weasle, you may be able to get rid of her for a few months and heck if she wins - you're rid of her forever!!!!!!!

kaysar sadly. janelle. marvin. allison

Guest Shockalot

At least one of those people are on my wishlist - Marvin.

He deserves it too.. great player just wasted on a house full of total morons.

Does this mean they are four that CBS chose or they will be on the list for us to choose?

Either way...Kaysar and Alison- ughhhh. As for Janelle - well I really liked her, but she was on recently. Marvin - I liked him and I too was hoping to see Jack the FBI guy - though I thought he should have played better his first time on.

Archived