Who would you like to see on BB7?

Brekkie Boy

Guest Shockalot
I think Dr Will, Janelle, Allison, and Kaysar are all locks.

I would agree those names are people who could get that assurance.

(Not so sure about Janelle though)

Danielle Reyes would be another name.

George I think would.

Meaning, you can see where the most popular/hated/controversial guests would be able to say they want to be locked in and BB would also want to lock them in.

Dont get me wrong, I love Bunky and Dana.. but they are not necessarily ex-guests who can hold out on the All Stars unless they get some insurance.

You could pick others just as easy.

Lets face it, Jace was camping outside the doors of CBS the moment he heard an all-star tryout was being floated.

He probably agreed to absolutely anything just to contend.

Mike Boogey would probably be surprised he was asked and then just be thankful he was included.

But yeah, Kaysar or Doctor Will have the power to ask and get locks.

They are worth it for ratings cash so its not like they shouldnt.

I still say this doesnt feel like a 100% legit 'All Stars' without Danielle Reyes.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok u can since no one is realli sure how many people r going to be in the hosue u can juss put up to the 20 people u'd want to see i the house (in special order from favorite to non favorite or whateva u want ... u guys kno how it is =) )

well here's my list of the main people i want ...

(of course i'd have to put the Sovereighn 6 up 1st!!!) (well Sov. 6 minus one no offense to sarah)

1. Janelle

2. Howie

3. Kaysar

4. Rachel

5. James

6. Danielle

7. Monica

8. Will (from season 2)

9. Marvin

10. Jase (i didnt realli agree with what he did in the game but in the end i liked him because of his sense of humor)

11. Jason

12. Bunky ( he was hilarious when he cried that one time ... LMAO)

14. Marcellas

15. Chiara (i liked her personality)

16. Drew

the rest i dont realli care 4 because i kno that there's going to have to be some people in there that i don't like so that the people that i do like can throw them out!!! but i kno that between everyone that i like there's gonna be some conflicts between them but no matter what i'm always gonna be with the Sovereighn 6. it's only fair to have some people that we don't like in there and i'm not sayin to vote for them but ... well i can't really explain it. i hope you guys see what i'm saying if it makes sense.

I still say this doesnt feel like a 100% legit 'All Stars' without Danielle Reyes.

Danielle is the best BB player ever. She would've won had the houseguests been sequestered. She has a way of connecting with people, and she can look you in the eye and sell you anything. She was amazing!

I always thought Danielle was a bit overblown in the minds of those who claim she was so good. I watched that entire season and never saw anything all that spectacular out of Danielle. About the smartest thing she did was hook up with Jason and have their secret alliance -- but that's pretty basic stuff. I was just never impressed at all by her. Sure, she made it to the final two, but a lot of that was simply laying low and letting others battle it out. I usually don't have a lot of respect or admiration for players who take that approach.

I kind of agree. Do you think because they are fresh in peoples heads, or because they were the most loved alliance in BB history. I dont think any of the Nerd Herd would get voted back in (the most hated alliance in BB history. . . . .even more than Chilltown . . . . and i HATED Chilltown)

...the most loved alliance in BB history.

Somebody, with some brains and creativity, that is involved in producing these type of reality shows, needs to come up with a twist that makes alliances a completely obsolete concept.

Guest jordansmom
Somebody, with some brains and creativity, that is involved in producing these type of reality shows, needs to come up with a twist that makes alliances a completely obsolete concept.

Maybe if they do something like there doing on the new season of the challegne (sp sy i know there spelling police on here) on mtv.

Welcome JordansMom... I am one of the worlds worse spellers, so I don't pay much attention to that kind of thing... Anyway's welcome aboard and have fun!!!

Am I the only one who actually kind of liked Chilltown? I didn't love them, but I didn't hate them.

When the show was on TV I hated them.. But after watching the season a 2nd time I found them to be hilarious.

Same with season 5. First time around I hated the 4 horseman but after re watching most of that season again... I almost want to see savage and jase again this season.

Season 6 is having a bit of a reverse reation with me. 2nd time seeing it, the people I liked last season I'm not liking so much anymore. And I'm starting to feel bad for Jenny

will, james, marvin,allison, maggie, janelle, jase

HA-HA...Take some teams from AR and put in there,all teams had issues racing across the world,imagine being confined to the BB house!! ROFLMAO :lol:

For the last bloody time.. Howie and Kaysar wanted James out because James was switching 'alliances' or rather playing them.

KAYSAR CONSTANTLY GOADED AND 'INSTRUCTED' Howie to DO THIS.

HOWIE had settled on James BEFORE talking to Maggie!

It probably worked too.. Howie got a lot farther than he might otherwise have gone.

STOP saying it was 'stupid' and Howie was 'stupid' or the Maggie made him do ANYTHING.

She did not.

Grrrrrrrrr

And yes it was stupid.... The way I saw it Howie was not totally convinced about James until Maggie got him in the bathroom and said about the bible thing.... did you see the same show i DID?...To me the Soverengn 6 would have gone much farther and probably one of those would have WON the money.. he turned on James too fast.. get out Maggie and then James Next.. That is what most people would have done

Archived