Who would you like to see on BB7?

Brekkie Boy

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:blink::P:o:lol:

Yeah and Marvin was bang-on with his analysis in his DR sessions.. he always knew exactly what was going on and he was also more than aware he was stuck out there with no real workable options.

He was pretty much accused of being sexually aggressive towards the women and in particular things went wrong for him when the boys were caught 'acting black' in front of Marvin.

That 'Wigger' stuff they were doing.

Marvin didnt give a damm but Jase and co felt very stupid and embarrassed but then interpreted this as 'marvin intimidating them'.

Meanwhile they would sit and discuss what to do when 'Marvin lost it' and the whole thing was absolutely ridiculous.

Marvin did not make any 'sexual comments' that were even half as bad as anyone else and he never intimidated anyone.

I guess if you are a dumb white suburban idiot 'whiggering' down the hallways and run into Marvin then you feel like an idiot because YOU ARE - not because Marvin 'made you feel small'.

But yeah, Marvin actually last a lot longer than it even seemed like he could have.

He was fully aware of this.

Ceci.. try and watch the DR sessions instead and you will know Marvin was probably one of the most perceptive players ever.

He did float back and forth because he had nothing else to do and that did actually work to get him half-way throught the game.

But

Him and Mike were basically totally screwed from Day one. It was basically 10 teenage idiots and then these two adults who were totally out of place and just making the kids feel like their parents were watching them.

I guess that's where that bald headed ass and the nerd herd got their Michael strategy from in BB6!

Marvin was a classic - I loved his, 'Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining' comment. I would like to see him get into Allstars and play his game. Of the four names posted by the original poster (Kaysar, Janelle, Marvin, and Allison) I want to see Janelle and Marvin.

I'm a Kaysar fan because I liked his personality (and if you haven't guessed by my screen name hated the arrogant 'crappy') but he did not have game worthy of All Stars. Allison flat out had nothing but her chunky bod to throw around. I just found her annoying and her game insulting. I guess she kind of showed us men up for what we really are - not thinking with the right 'head!' :lol::lol::lol:

Smarvin always got on my nerves playing the race card all the time...

They must get bored in the house. I have no problems with them playing cards.

I loved Allison. I eally want to see her back! :

And her front, her top, her bottom, etc.

Ceci.. try and watch the DR sessions instead and you will know Marvin was probably one of the most perceptive players ever.

He did float back and forth because he had nothing else to do and that did actually work to get him half-way throught the game.

But

Him and Mike were basically totally screwed from Day one. It was basically 10 teenage idiots and then these two adults who were totally out of place and just making the kids feel like their parents were watching them.

Thanks Shock. If I can get a hold of Season 5 then I'll take a look again. (Pay better attention to DR's too) I'm more than will to admit when I'm wrong... but, I'm from the "Show Me State" :D (Believe my husband gets annoyed with me making him prove me wrong too... LOL... it sooo rare HEE HEE)

Also, I agree with you 100% when it comes to your accessment that Mike was screwed from day one.

wow im pretty happy seeing these four people up so far. the only other person that i would of loved to see as another definite would be howie. i really hope janelle and alison could form some sort of secret alliance from the beginning and just pretend like the two bitches in the house always goin at each other. They could definitely do some damage with their looks and their strategy.

http://ilovereality.com/Bigbrother/Bb7/bb7news004.html

According to this article only 3 male and female guests will be voted in the big brother house this year.I thought the fans were voting all the houseguests in...I just hope it a good top 12 houseguests who are good at playing the game, and hope we don't get anyone who says again "I'm not in it for the money"..please you decided to go in the house to make friends? Or maybe to become a better actor/actress.........I want peeps who want to play the game, not to further their career!

That's what I thought originally awhile ago. Then, you read different articles that explain that half will be picked by viewers, and half will be picked by producers. That might be to make sure there's a big mixture and combination of people from different seasons.

That's what I thought originally awhile ago. Then, you read different articles that explain that half will be picked by viewers, and half will be picked by producers. That might be to make sure there's a big mixture and combination of people from different seasons.

I wonder if a lot of the people that have been on BB already have become good friends and that the producers want to pick the other 6 so that certain ones like Amy Marcellas Danielle can't start planning stratgies....I just gave those names as an example..we know some have become good friends and could be working on plotting strategies already.

At least one of those people are on my wishlist - Marvin.

He deserves it too.. great player just wasted on a house full of total morons.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: Please if there is a BB God? ALISON will NOT be on that show. My wish list is this....Howie, Kaysar, Janelle, Will, Marvin, Erica, etc. I just dont want ALISON on this show......

Guest Shockalot
Im worried about howie because if theres one more spot for BB6 peopl than he would have to go against james...and its Veto champ Vs Funniest houseguest ever yet a strategic player

I wont vote for Howie for the same reason I wouldn't vote for Michael - they are both have problems sexually offending women.

I have no respect for that.

Being a pig is one thing - intimidating women with it is another.

I wont vote for Howie for the same reason I wouldn't vote for Michael - they are both have problems sexually offending women.

I have no respect for that.

Being a pig is one thing - intimidating women with it is another.

Gotta disagree with you here - neither was intimidating to women, that was a pack of BS cooked up by the sheep to further their game.

However, I do agree with you on NOT voting them into All Stars, because neither one has 'game.'

I don't think Michael or Howie really sexually offended the women, I agree with Crappysucks, it was cooked up by the Nerd Herd to get them out. and I wouldn't mind seeing Howie on All Stars because you always need that person for entertainment, but I won't be upset if he doesn't get on the show. and I won't vote for Michael simply because he wasn't a good player, but voting for Howie for me will probably depend on who else there is to vote for.

Question about voting though, do you all think that we will vote for just 6 people, men or women, or do you think we'll only be able to vote for 3 women and 3 men?

Guest Shockalot

Howie was absolutely disgusting with Jennifer but 'Fingerboy' was even worse.

Micheal Fingerboy was just disturbing with his aggressive habit of fingering peoples faces, food and always women.

Ivette won me over when she threatened to break his face the next time he went and stuck his finger into any part of her or her sandwich.

Guy was just a sick little piglet - this having nothing to do with Erics urge to punch him in the face.

Guy tries and stick his toe in a girls crotch.. what a piece of garbage.

howie doesnt deserve to be an allstar. his jokes quite frankly to me was corny and forced. marvin on the other hand is a natural comic. howie the idiot made the bb ending linear like it.

Micheal Fingerboy was just disturbing with his aggressive habit of fingering peoples faces, food and always women.

Ivette won me over when she threatened to break his face the next time he went and stuck his finger into any part of her or her sandwich.

Guy was just a sick little piglet - this having nothing to do with Erics urge to punch him in the face.

Michael ranks as one of the lamest BB players, but don't perpetuate that pack of crap that the BJ Queen and Busto created. I mean, they even sat around and giggled about it. It was all BS...just stick to calling the guy the BAD BB player he was.

As much as we disagree, you seem to be intelligent enough that you shouldn't be falling for the manipulations of those two dimwits...

Even Eric didn't have enough sense, and allowed himself to be lead by the nose, and spring to the 'arrogant' rescue of these two 'skanks' in distress - to his ultimate downfall! Poor Crappy, what an idiot!

Ivette will NEVER win me over, unless she comes to BB7 not speaking.

haha yea, but I think April would've been a whole lot better in the house without Ivette, she really tried to be nice to people, AT TIMES, and I think really felt bad for the bad things she did on the show, maybe not, but I think she would have been better without them.

Archived