Realplayer - Help/Discussion Thread

I just got this e-mail... If the feed recorder works and they keep the price minimal like last year it will be well worth it...

Dear Big Brother Fan,

You are receiving this email because you purchased the Big Brother 6: Camera Reloader for last season's CBS Summer Hit Reality Television show, Big Brother.We are emailing you to remind you that Big Brother 7 is right around the corner, and with it's July 6th Premiere, we will be launching the Big Brother 7: Camera Reloader.

This season's Reloader offers many more features, such as a state of the art notification system and live feed video recording! You can check out all the details at www.bbreloader.com.

The Reloader will be available for purchase on July 6th or 7th. If you would like to again be reminded about this release date, as it approaches, you may sign up on our reminder list on the main page of www.bbreloader.com.

We hope to see all of you again this season.

Please direct all comments, questions, or inquiries to techsupport@bbreloader.com

*DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE.*

Sincerely,

Jeff Schumann

www.bbreloader.com

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, this is not a way to get the feeds for free. However, you get many more features than just not timing out.

You can load all 5 camera feeds (for individual plus the quadcam) each into seperate video feeds. You can capture still images, audio and video clips. You can receive alerts when competitions are scheduled to begin, and a new feature will be sharing live feed updates with other BBReloader users.

Fuskie

Who thinks for $4.95 this is a must have for any BB fanatic...

ya the first time i got live feeds i thought i was JUST signing up for 3 months thats it.....but my mom's credit card got charged every 3 months about 2 more times after bb was over!!! so she got pissed and called them up but they didn't do anything about it!!! they are "mean" people at real when you try and cancel your membership you need to call and yada yada they give you a hard time!! its ANNOYING!!! SHESH!!!

I did the month to month subscription last year. I felt if I didn't time it just right, I'd have to pay $30 for another 3 months just to finish the season which is what happened to some subscribers. If BB7 does end October 5th as previously stated, then subscribing July 6th would put you in the right time frame.

On the issue of price increase, I think CBS has found the goose that laid the golden egg. Being the capitalists that they are, they want as much as they can get. <_<

Thanks for listing that discount, Buderfly! :)

lol lucky!!!....

I can't find where it says it will end on October 5, 2006!!!!!!!!!!!! i really want to buy the feeds right now just to watch the fish!!! its addicting even though i have 2 fish tanks sitting next to me and 2 in another room!!! it just isn't the same!!! mine dont get as much attention as the BB fish!!! hahaha

lol i dont care!!!!!!!! i love watching them and taking screen caps of them!!! lol last year i made a wallpaper outta the fish for myself!!!!! kinda crazy!!!

its gonna be hard watching the live feeds once school starts up again.....i hate that part!!! o well!! ill deal with it!! plus i have the forum to keep me up to date!!!!!!!!

Hi guys, just read the last pages of this and what I'm gather is a price increase from last year, up 10 dollars. However, if you enter the code we get 10 dollars off, making it the price of last year. Also, it isn't wise to sign up until July 5th.

is that what I'm getting?? I was thinking about signing up sometime veryyy soon, but i can wait till july 5th if I must.

please correct me if i'm wrong!!

I just received an answer from Real networks and they of course made no mention of any coupon code. So I guess Buderflyfairy's find is the " coupon code" (BB7EARLY) for this summer. I just got a lot of BS about better quality and free songs and games and a bunch of free downloads of firewalls and antispyware crap we probably all don't need or even want.

For my efforts RealNetwork offered me the season package with the 14 day free trial rather than the 3 day which means if I were purchasing the 3 month pass I would get the entire season without having to subscribe for the extra month at the end if I purchase by July 3rd.

Email or call real network and ask for the 14 day free trial and this way it avoids having to pay for the extra month to see the final days. Having problems placing your order? Below is the telephone number I copied from their email.

Call our customer service department toll-free at 1-888-768-3248, Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5PM, Pacific Standard Time. We're here to make your buying experience as easy as possible.

lol lucky!!!....

I can't find where it says it will end on October 5, 2006!!!!!!!!!!!! i really want to buy the feeds right now just to watch the fish!!! its addicting even though i have 2 fish tanks sitting next to me and 2 in another room!!! it just isn't the same!!! mine dont get as much attention as the BB fish!!! hahaha

http://tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=12630&st=540

Here's where I read it. Of course, it's not official from CBS or anything - probably just an approximation? Neb would have to answer this.

Guest janey_doll

I am probably going to get the camera reloader for the BB7 live feeds, but I just have a few questions about it.....

1- It says you can record the feeds with the click of one button, is it really that easy?

2- When you record the feeds and watch them back do they have the "live feed look", like does it show the buttons for the camera feeds like 1, 2, 3, 4, quad?

3- When it says .avi file, will it convert it to that file on its own, or do I have to convert it myself?

4- What format will the files be in, do I have convert it to an mpeg2 for editing? I like to make music videos and I will want to use the footage from the live feeds, so I want to know how I can convert it to make it where I can edit them, like if it was a real DVD I put in my computer?

5- When you record the feeds, can you burn them right from the computer to DVD live as it is happening or do I have to record it to my hard drive first then edit then burn?

Thanks

I admit I haven't read ALL 31 pages of this thread.... so, don't know if anyone brought this up.

But I got the 3 month (no frill) package last year. (just have to remember to call and cancel at the end)

Hey.... it's cheaper than going bowling once a week :excl:

Did anyone ever click on the site after the show was over tp see the Swamp/Lake camera .... or the one that followed that one with the newborn puppies in a box with their mom ??

:rolleyes: dosen't take much to amuse me... ;)

I admit I haven't read ALL 31 pages of this thread.... so, don't know if anyone brought this up.

But I got the 3 month (no frill) package last year. (just have to remember to call and cancel at the end)

Hey.... it's cheaper than going bowling once a week :excl:

Did anyone ever click on the site after the show was over tp see the Swamp/Lake camera .... or the one that followed that one with the newborn puppies in a box with their mom ??

:rolleyes: dosen't take much to amuse me... ;)

Pete's Pond is what I think you are talking about (Swamp/Lake camera) -- I loved that after BB except I ALWAYS missed the giraffs!!!!! really pissed about that too!! o well theres always this year!! lightning hit their camera so they are fixing it now!!

You're so very welcome... I too can't wait... I am going to have to record the show... :angry: I have a dinner I have to make tomorrow night...

That's ok... My tivo will do... I would hate to lose such important clinets to a TV show... Even though it is BB... Hubby has some MAJOR sucking up to do for this one... :D

I had heard this before, but I wasn't sure if it was true or not, does the show end Oct.5? and if it does, it means if we order July 5 we will be able to watch ALL the feeds, right? I just want to make sure because I don't wanna have to cancel anything or order 3 extra months. Thanks in advance!

Just thought I would post this...

I used the coupon code "bb7early" and this is what it gave me.

order4te.jpg

Note the $29.99 every 3 months

And this is without the coupon code...

order27ok.jpg

However it was quoted earlier by dumblonde that the code was "bbearly" this is incorrect. I'm not sure if she just missed the number or it was an invalid code. But I have tested them both and the "bb7early" is the correct one.

Enjoy your BB... I know I will.

No the fish are not up yet. :( One thing that I did find out is that if you have road runner it seems that you are able to get the 14 days free instead of 72 hours. Just thought I would pass that along.

Archived