Realplayer - Help/Discussion Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys... I have gotten proof that the code does work.

It remained in "My Account" as $39.99 until my credit card was ACTUALLY charged. I was only charged $29.99. Here is the screen shot I promised.

realpage7fg.jpg

and the Detailed invoice (Cropped to remove personal info)

realpage24to.jpg

Tracy, i did that one and the code did not work... had to make 3 calls to get it cancelled... then i went to www.cbs.com and went throught that one.. with the code and got the $29 for the season... this one has the 72 hour free

haha me too.. but... after examining all the pics... we don't find a fish tank... 2 theories.. we will watch flames.... the devil's den....

or clips from on episodes... like the do in UK... regardless.. wish we could see somthing.

You should be able to go to the top of the page and click FILE...Scroll down and click on SEND and then click on SHORTCUT TO DESKTOP

That should add it to your desktop!! :P

Unless you have your desktop locked! To fix that go to the desktop screen and right click it in the middle of the screen. A box will pop up with several choices on it. Go to Arrange Icons By and scroll down to where it says Lock Web Items On Desktop. Make sure there is NOT a checkmark beside that. If there is a checkmark beside it just click it and the checkmark will go away! Then you can add your shortcut! Good luck!!

When you downloaded your SuperPass...it should have given you the option to add an icon to your desktop!

Maybe you just overlooked it!

Just wanted to remind everyone that if they sign up for BB live feeds/realplayer through morty's site (look at the banner at top of page) Morty gets a fee returned back to him. Every bit helps keeping this site up and the more money morty gets the more bandwidth he can afford to keep us BB junkies hooked up to our "iv drip!"

Hello, I went to the cbs site and subscribed to realplayer. I had seen on a post if i used a code

(BB7EARLY) I could get it for $29.99 instead of the 39.99(I believe) they are advertising. It came up with a screen that showed the charge to my card was $0.00 and said it was free for 72 hours and if i didn't cancel i would be billed $29.99 every 3 months. Since there are no live feeds going now it seems I should have waited to subscribe......what good does 72 free hours do now? Also.. will someone please me the correct way to cancel after the show is over. Will the 3 months for 29.99 cover the entire shows run or will I end up having to get a second 3 months to make it last till the end of the show?

Thanks for any help.

You have to go to the my account on www.real.com to cancel the feeds when you are ready... They will give you a number to call... You are fine now... The show will have ended by the time your 3 months fun out... :)

I was told the 72 hour.. but .. i did mine 3 days ago.. and real has been working fine... Their tech said it would work more than 72 hours... real would start as soon as i completed the sign up.... and would not end until the end of bb .. said I would also get 2 free weeks at the end of bb also.

But as stated before, I'm kind of confused, at the end of the three months, will it automatically cancel your subscription, or will it keep going, keep charging you, until you call?

See, I used to just have the Real Player subscription, and didn't have to worry about this, but I canceled it last year after having it for a couple of years, and now have to reorder it, and just wondering about this.

Thanks.

**Also, when ordering through Morty's site, is there anyway to get the 3 month package, instead of just the monthly package?**

OK bigbrovaz...I went looking for info you asked for! This is what I found....

On your desktop right click anywhere

click on new

then shortcut

type or copy and paste in this address

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb7_live&url=cam1_350.rm

click next

then name the shortcut

repeat above then type or copy and paste this address

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb7_live&url=cam2_350.rm

repeat the above steps for cams 3, 4 and quad

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb7_live&url=cam3_350.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb7_live&url=cam4_350.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb7_live&url=quad_350.rm

Also here is another link that might help out too!

http://www.hamsterwatch.com/bb7/feeds.shtml

Good Luck!! Hope this helps.

Thanks Dream...I thought at first that he wanted a shortcut to Real Player on his desktop. I thought that was included in the download. I still haven't subscribed to the Real Player yet myself so I wasn't much help. LOL

When I signed up for the 14-day trial of Superpass, I got a message that I would be charged $14.99 a month once the trial was up. I cancelled it and then signed up for the BB Season Pass that had a 3-day trial. Using the bb7early code, I got the message that it was $29.99 for 3-month season.

But you have to cancel before the 3 months runs out or they will continue to place a charge on your credit card. According to the show schedule, we should have no problem seeing the whole show before we have to call to cancel. And remember, after you click on the cancel link under my account you still have to call to cancel!!

Archived