Realplayer - Help/Discussion Thread

I was just playing around in Real Player, and have some questions.

I choose the update section, and made sure that I had the latest player.

However, under the MULTIMEDIA section, there are quite a few updates available.

Are there any I should make sure that I have?

RealVideo Fractal Codec Plug-in

MIDI PLug in

iPix movies plug-in

etc.etc

Thanks!

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok listen to this. This is absolutely nuts. I ordered the BB Superpass on June 22, 2006 to get the 29.99 3 month deal. I didn't think they would charge my debit card until July 6th when BB started but they did. So I went to real for a live chat. Explained the situation that the money wouoldn't be in my account to debit until the 30th. They said fine no problem REAL would try to charge it every 2 days. The 28th they tried to charge me 19.99 so I went for another live chat to ask what I was being charged for and they said my superpass subscription for BB. I said ok but I thought it was going to be 29.99 so the customer support guy looked into it and said it was a computer glitch and I wouldn't be charged again. Well this was the 28th and my money wouldn't hit my debit account until the 30th so it was declined. Well on the 30th I was charged 9.99. So I went into another live chat and they couldn't understand what was going on and had me call REAL. I just got off of the phone with them and they said my superpass subscription was paid for until September 25, 2006. Can you believe this I got the BB live feeds for 9.99!!!!

How awesome is that!

Kelly :D

ok, i just want to know something... why is it if i click on my RealPlayer icon it will open up RealPlayer but there will be a message saying BigBrother Live feeds will be back July 6th.... and i cant veiw the fire feeds. but if i go to hamsterwatch and click on one of their links for the live feeds, i can view the fire feeds. make sense? why is this? anyone?

help help help!!

I didn't see anywhere to enter the discount code.. and it jsut brought me right to the 14 day trial... so now I don't have a discount but I have the free 14 day trial... and I wanted to use the discount :o also it never asked me monthly or the 3 thing....

helpppppp

If you use the one from Morty's you get the 14 day trial and not the coupon.

If you use the one at CBS you get a 3 day trial and the coupon.

I suggest contacting REAL and telling then you have coupon code but weren't given the opportunity to enter it.

My realplayer is only allowing me to play it for just over a minute and it says there could be a network error is anyone else having that or how do I fix it.

Thanks.

The links on the Morty TV's BB homepage don't work for me. And when I go to real player the live feed say's "Come back soon! The Big Brother 7 live feed starts July 6th!" Can someone please give me a suggestion on how to get my feeds to work?.... I live in Canada, maybe we get different feeds then the states.

I just talked to "Real Support", and they told me that BB7 will not be available for the live feeds in Canada this year! Does anyone in Canada see the live feeds yet?...If this is true I think I'm going to kill myself.

hey drunkjeff, if you go to the page before this (i think its on page 16) there are links to hamsterwatch and from there you can click a link that will pop up the live feeds. thats what i have been doing.

NOTE: you must be signed up for the realplayer superpass to have these links work. :)

Archived