Realplayer - Help/Discussion Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's here but not nearly as spirited. You can only beat a dead horse for so long. Of course, with the feeds being replayed, there is the opportunity to discuss what happens in hindsight. I find the daily summary handy because I can get an accurate timeline of when I'd want to tune in and when I don't want to - like when they're sleeping or when it's FOTH. Even TV Guide doesn't tell you the exact moment something big is going to happen. :)

I called to cancel and I was told I am all paid until Sept 30th then they would cancel me. There is a rumor that Real Player is telling people to keep the feeds longer and there will be a surprise. ??? Don't know about that. I have been using the RELOADER all season so I don't sign into Real Player.

Here are some good directions I copied on how to cancel Real Player.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you do not cancel before the end of your billing cycle they will charge you again for another 3 months.

Cancel Subscription

Need to cancel your SuperPass subscription?

Phone: 1-866-212-1343

or (the way I did it)

Customer Support

Includes password help, billing, and the status of your account.

Phone: 1-866-585-4541

E-mail: Click here real.custhelp.com/cgi-bin...bName=tab1

Live Chat: Click here real.custhelp.com/cgi-bin...amp;cat=cs

I found that the Live Chat way was the most hassle free way.

First off they will say how can I help you today.

Secondly You just say you'd like to cancel your superpass subscription.

Thirdly they will say they are accessing your account and ask you the reason why you are cancelling

Fourthly you give a reason.

And it takes a moment to have them cancel and its done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can you put the link for the LIVE CHAT again please?? the one you have doesn't work

You will have to go to customer support at Real Player and find the links you need. I just did a copy and past of the directions that someone here had posted.

They might not have the live chat anymore with the season over. ??

Bumping this thread to remind anyone that's put off canceling.

Again.. the phone no. 1-866-212-1343

(wish they would have had feeds of the SWAMP or the PUPPIES when BB was over like last year .... I wonder if anyone is actually watching them ?)

I just wanted to warn anyone that hasn't already to go ahead and make sure your card isn't going to be charged again for superpass... I am on the phone now and have been on hold for 35 minutes, because I called and cancelled my account and not only was my card charged twice in one day, but my husbands was also charged... I have no clue how they even got his card information to charge it, and the real kicker is that they had already charged my card again for next month... Or tried to anyway... May wallet was stolen and I had to cancel all my cards, but the point is that they were charging me 4 times in one month for superpass... The lady was supposed to be going to talk to a supervisor, but I don't know what the heck is going on at this point... I have hung up and called back and am again on hold... This time I am going to go right to the supervisor... Being on hold for over 45 minutes isn't the way to keep customers that's for sure... Also I was told that there was going to be something special set up JUST for Big Brother fans next year... I don't have a clue what this means, as the girl said she wasn't able to tell me what exactly it will be, but I was wondering if anyone else was told this too?

When I called to cancel the guy kept trying to tell me there would be another Big Brother super-pass surprise within the next month and I should keep it longer. I still told him no.

But if anyone does have it still .. lemme know if the guy wasn't a total liar! :)

:lol::lol: i just called to cancel my real player account.. i didnt understand a whole lot of what the guy on the other end was rambling on about... but he had a heavy mid-eastern accent. i dont know what they could possible have in store for us bb fans now that the show is over.. but anywho... my account will be closed as of October 6th.

i am pretty sure that the call center for real player is not in the US.. however that doesnt stop them from giving the workers there american names.. like jason edwards. (thats who i talked to) :lol:

Archived