Realplayer - Help/Discussion Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, so i finally bought the live feeds, am i just stupid or is it only showing 'come back soon' for everyone else?

edit: ohhh ok, thanks so much for the hamsterwatch tip, otherwise just navigating through realplayer i dont-a think i'd of figured any way out

Maybe someone could help me. Hope I am posting in the right spot. I am a 1st timer to the live feed. I signed you got the super pass. I have realplayer installed. I keep reading that people are already hearing things and seeing a fish tank. All I see is this fire/lava looking Background which has BB7 in the bottom right corner. I don't hear a thing. I have tried different suggestions but still can't see the fish tank. Please can someone help me.

moon

I've GOT FIRE!!!! Yeah!!

BTW for people who work nights or who work on the nights that BB airs, like myself, DreamGirl hooked me up with Reloader...its at the http://www.bbreloader.com/index.asp#purchase website....so that I wont miss anything. I know Mortys has great recaps but I want to see the behnd the scenes stuff.....

Dreamgirl your an Angel.... :)

Twin City wrote:

'you can open security for real player only... go to Start... Control Panel... Security... firewall...click the Exceptions tab and add real player as an exception.. then turn your security back on'

Thanks Twin . . . i already did that, but its an issue with Nornton Anti Virus needing to be disabled, the Windows Firewall lets me access it when i turn off Norton. I turn Norton back on, and it cuts communication

Furio22,

I have DSL, and my music plays fine.Except for the one place in the loop where it skips.....but I think everyone was hearing that.

Right NOW,as far as I know, there is no music playing on the feeds.Just an orange screen that says BB7 All stars, with a womans voice saying the feeds are temporaily unavailable.

Hi All, 8:17pm est (less than a day!)

Just a couple of q's. I just got superpass.

When I get the BB feed, I get a timeout message, is that what everyone

else is getting?

Also are the chat rooms on the feeds open yet? I don't see them.

Thank you.

Billy boy

ok, what am I missing? I've had the live feeds the past two seasons, so I know it's not that difficult.. but...

I purchased the superpass, got the icon downloaded on my desktop... when I click on the icon, the realplayer plus program starts... and I the a Media Browser window that says BB7 is coming... it shows my username so I know I'm logged in...

Should I be able to see the FOTH/Fish/Flames at this point? Or not until after the show tonight?

What am I forgetting to do?

Help?

But Jemmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I'm about to panic! lol I don't have anything... just the Real Player menu... don't I have to do something to 'run' the BB feeds? Or will they start up when I click the desktop icon after the show tonight? What if it doesn't!!?!?!? arrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh....

Thanks for the coupon code! I just went and did my 3month/$39.99 subscription...it didn't say anything about 20% off, but maybe I'll see it in 3 days when it bills my credit card. Also, as for the BB Icon...I downloaded that icon last year and it worked just fine for me, but I don't know about this year. I just dowloaded the new icon and it's now on my desktop, but when I went to pull up the live feeds all I got was a blank real player screen...is anyone else getting the feeds yet?

Here are the feeds that don't time out.

High Quality - 350 kbps

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb7_live&url=cam1_350.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb7_live&url=cam2_350.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb7_live&url=cam3_350.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb7_live&url=cam4_350.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb7_live&url=quad_350.rm

Medium Quality - 150 kbps

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb7_live&url=cam1_150.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb7_live&url=cam2_150.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb7_live&url=cam3_150.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb7_live&url=cam4_150.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb7_live&url=quad_150.rm

Dialup - 56 kpbs

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb7_live&url=cam1_56.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb7_live&url=cam2_56.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb7_live&url=cam3_56.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb7_live&url=cam4_56.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb7_live&url=quad_56.rm

High Quality: (to record using HiDownload, etc)

rtsp://rx-wes-sea84.rbn.com/farm/*/cbs/cbs/bb7/secure/live/cam1_350.rm?ci=DFCE0BB8&sn=SPN&case=ok

rtsp://rx-wes-sea84.rbn.com/farm/*/cbs/cbs/bb7/secure/live/cam2_350.rm?ci=DFCE0BB8&sn=SPN&case=ok

rtsp://rx-wes-sea84.rbn.com/farm/*/cbs/cbs/bb7/secure/live/cam3_350.rm?ci=DFCE0BB8&sn=SPN&case=ok

rtsp://rx-wes-sea84.rbn.com/farm/*/cbs/cbs/bb7/secure/live/cam4_350.rm?ci=DFCE0BB8&sn=SPN&case=ok

rtsp://rx-wes-sea84.rbn.com/farm/*/cbs/cbs/bb7/secure/live/quad_350.rm?ci=DFCE0BB8&sn=SPN&case=ok

Medium Quality: (to record using HiDownload, etc)

rtsp://rx-wes-sea84.rbn.com/farm/*/cbs/cbs/bb7/secure/live/cam1_150.rm?ci=DFCE0BB8&sn=SPN&case=ok

rtsp://rx-wes-sea84.rbn.com/farm/*/cbs/cbs/bb7/secure/live/cam2_150.rm?ci=DFCE0BB8&sn=SPN&case=ok

rtsp://rx-wes-sea84.rbn.com/farm/*/cbs/cbs/bb7/secure/live/cam3_150.rm?ci=DFCE0BB8&sn=SPN&case=ok

rtsp://rx-wes-sea84.rbn.com/farm/*/cbs/cbs/bb7/secure/live/cam4_150.rm?ci=DFCE0BB8&sn=SPN&case=ok

rtsp://rx-wes-sea84.rbn.com/farm/*/cbs/cbs/bb7/secure/live/quad_150.rm?ci=DFCE0BB8&sn=SPN&case=ok

Dailup Quality: (to record using HiDownload, etc)

rtsp://rx-wes-sea84.rbn.com/farm/*/cbs/cbs/bb7/secure/live/cam1_56.rm?ci=DFCE0BB8&sn=SPN&case=ok

rtsp://rx-wes-sea84.rbn.com/farm/*/cbs/cbs/bb7/secure/live/cam2_56.rm?ci=DFCE0BB8&sn=SPN&case=ok

rtsp://rx-wes-sea84.rbn.com/farm/*/cbs/cbs/bb7/secure/live/cam3_56.rm?ci=DFCE0BB8&sn=SPN&case=ok

rtsp://rx-wes-sea84.rbn.com/farm/*/cbs/cbs/bb7/secure/live/cam4_56.rm?ci=DFCE0BB8&sn=SPN&case=ok

rtsp://rx-wes-sea84.rbn.com/farm/*/cbs/cbs/bb7/secure/live/quad_56.rm?ci=DFCE0BB8&sn=SPN&case=ok

Archived