Realplayer - Help/Discussion Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone elese running zone alarm or other program simialar cause when i shut down zone alarm it works if i start it back up it don't

I get the exact opposite.. If my zone alarm is off my feeds dont work lol

if they are worth getting...anyway from 1 to 10, 10 being the best, 1 being the worst rate the feeds this year, and why you gave them the number you did..thanks..I would have done a poll but I have no CLUE how people do that..

can i add this is educational for me as well? :P

0 never had feeds

I would rate this season as an 8. It would be higher but there is lots of FoTH this season.

You could just order the feeds, you'll get a 14 day trial. And if you don't like it just cancel it. :) Of course you might not cancel anyways cause it's kinda addictive. :P

:P this is my first year with the feeds, and here is my experience so far:

i work during the day, and i live on the east coast.....when i find the time in the evening to watch the feeds, i usually catch them all taking a nap, laying around talking about nothing that would interest me, and most often: all four cameras are on the same thing which is usually a combination of people i dont want to listen/watch anyway

years past i would read updates to find out what was going on, and i have found myself still having to now.....i never have the luck to catch any interesting moments from the feeds

finally, a big thank you to all the updaters and discussion posters out there...i've been off on vacation this week and came back home today to catch up on what's going on BB.....i dont know how you all keep up with these flipflopper mind changing multi-psudeo alliance making allstar people this year, but i think im following what's currently going on (maybe :P )

i would have to agree with Neb on this.. 4

i have seen more FOTH in the last 2 weeks than i have seen in the last few years. not to mention that they really are not entertainment this year.

Is there a way to watch the live feeds on Windows Media Player? Real Player is driving me nuts. When I watch something on Windows Media Player, if I have it connected to my t.v then only the video shows up on the t.v. If something is playing through Real Player, then when it is connected to my t.v. then everything on my monitor shows up on the t.v instead of just the video.

How do I play the live feeds through Windows Media Player instead of Real Player? Thank You!

Hi everyone:

I am having a major problem with bandwidth. I have satelite internet. The feeds work pretty good during the day on medium rate. But then at night it is awful. Does anyone know how to get more bandwidth??? Or even if you can? I can put it on dial up speed but I cant see anything. And I am paying 70 a month for this connection I think it should be better.

I was at my sitters a few days ago and it did the same thing at her house and she has cable modem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Lisa

They are about a 4 or 5 for me this year.

Depending on your time zone you will see the most of the good conversations and action after 10pm est to ?

Anything during the day or early evening is not as good because they seem to come alive after dinner in the evening

So unless you can stay up late every night you do miss alot

Hi;

I posted this on the real player thread but no one has answered. I have the live feeds with satellite internet. A lot of the time I have very low bandwidth so the feeds freeze :( . Does anyone know how to fix this? I love watching the feeds and this is getting frustrating.

Thanks for any help!!!!

lisa

Probably a 4 this year. But they're not that great this year, probably because I've already seen these people and didn't much care to see them again. Although they've slowly been declining my interest anyways, due to how much CBS has been cutting out the recent seasons.

Archived