Realplayer - Help/Discussion Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think there is. Do you maybe have a Visa check card? That works like a regular Visa credit card. Or maybe you could try calling Real Player and setting up the account over the phone using a checking account ....... but online they only give the option of using a credit card.

Do you know anyone that would be willing to set up an account for you and let you just pay them?

Guest soozin

OK-thanks for answering....it's killin' me to not be able to get back into the feeds...any suggestions? this hasn't happened to me in the last four seasons!!!

Guest jimmydot

I tried that.... and everthing else.... was going for the free feed.... gave up... thanks goodness for mortys, at least I get to hear what going on during the live feed

Guest WebNuts

This is a very cool little tool, it plays the Big Brother feeds, but NOT is Real Player. You still have to be signed up for the feeds, but this program doesn't use RP so no time outs and it takes less system resources.

Just unzip this, there are two files, the BBLive program and a text file that has the feed URL's, they have to be inthe same folder (the desktop is fine)

http://www.web-nuts.com/BBLive.zip

I didn't create this, but the website that is came from is off line and seems to have been abandoned, but it still works awesome!

The feed URL's change each year, the file included in this zip file are up to date, both high and low speed.

This is a very cool little tool, it plays the Big Brother feeds, but NOT is Real Player. You still have to be signed up for the feeds, but this program doesn't use RP so no time outs and it takes less system resources.

Just unzip this, there are two files, the BBLive program and a text file that has the feed URL's, they have to be inthe same folder (the desktop is fine)

http://www.web-nuts.com/BBLive.zip

I didn't create this, but the website that is came from is off line and seems to have been abandoned, but it still works awesome!

The feed URL's change each year, the file included in this zip file are up to date, both high and low speed.

I am pretty sure this is the same program that I use .. I love it. My favorite feature is it's 'always on top' ability .. that way if I am posting boards, etc .. I don't lose the image while posting.

im not sure if anybody has this.. "BB6: Camera Reloader" but i had it on another computer and I could take screencaps by pressing F5 and it worked without buying it but now that I have it on my new laptop it won't let me. Does anybody else have this problem??

It would let me and I did not purchase it and I didnt think it was supposed to be letting me take pics so I contacted the creator of it and he said it was not supposed to let you do it unless you bought it. He finally figured it out that there was a bug in it so he fixed. He gave it to me for free for telling him about it. So that is probly what was wrong..... he fixed the bug so thats probly why it want let you take them anymore..... unless you purchase it.

:lol:  

To enjoy dramatically improved sound when watching the Big Brother 24/7 live feeds, just follow these easy steps.  

In your RealPlayer, in the menu at the top right of the player:

Select "Tools"

Select "Equalizer"

In the pull down menu for "Settings", select "Voice"

thank you! it does sound better!
It sure does! Thanks for the tip, Kalla!  ;)
Thanks kalla, sounds much better.

Moving this to The Welcome Forum with the other RealPlayer threads.

Jem

Guest BigBroAddict

how do you pause the live feeds w/RealOne Player? I dont want to miss stuff when I go out (like I want to rewind to watch) how do I do this?

Guest CelticAnthem

I use a handy little program called BB6 camera reloader found at:

http://www.bbreloader.com/

it's a free download, but it's limited. However, it does have a automatic refresher. And.. if you but the license for.. gasp.. $2.99 ... you can load more than one camera, and there's a nifty little button for taking screen caps in JPG format and sends to the folder of your choosing.

good program

Just so people know. If anyone is having trouble with using RealOne player you have to download it but you can use Media player classic to watch them. I watch all 4 feeds at once because with Media player Classic you can open all new windows. I just mute the ones I'm not watching.

The quality is so much better then RM and it runs much more smoothly. I even used it to save the playlists (.pls) to my desktop so I just double click and I'm off (I have .pls associated with MPC).

Just so you know.

I passed my 14 day trial and went ahead with the month to month.  I had it, and I logged off my computer, now it says it can't find the page.  CS is closed, so what do I do?

Servers are being overloaded. Just think of it as thousands of people trying to get in a small tunnel at once.

Reboot and give it 15 minutes or so.

Guest BigSister

Anyone else having problems with their Real Player the last few days?

It freezes up, has audio problems and keeps timeing out after about 2 minutes.

I've checked my internet conection and it's not the problem.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Indiana83 I did cancel my feeds - last week in fact! :D

It wasn't because of any specific incident that happened on the show, it's just the dwindling numbers, the predictability, and the lack of any 'intellectual conversation' on the part of Haggie and company. And she had the nerve to criticize Janelle for not having a very intellectual conversation with Michael? Just another example of her annoying hypocrisy.

PS Real was really nice about cancelling my feeds. I signed up for the 3 month pass just under a month ago, and they refunded me 2/3 of the $29.99 - that made my 1 month cheaper than if I had signed up for the service on a month to month basis in the first place. If any of you cancel, make sure to get your money back (I did have to kind of be really nice about it and lay on the praise, etc when I was asking for the refund :) )

Well yes I did get my $ back, but I didn't act like I was entitled to it - I just asked really nicely. Of course being nice is never guaranteed to get you anywhere in life, but it certainly never hurts.

Quite frankly, I don't know what in particular I did to get the refund - probably just got lucky with a really nice customer service person. But I did have to ask for it - they definitely won't give it to you if you don't ask. If you ask, maybe your chances might be 10% or something, but if you don't ask your chances will be 0%, right? Good luck! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Real One/ Real Player

Contact Customer Service

Customer Service allows you to answer questions about billing, privacy and the status of your subscription account.

Telephone Customer Service is available in English and Spanish in North America at 1-866-585-4541.

Monday - Friday, 9:00 am to 9:00 pm - Eastern Time

Saturday - Sunday, 10:30 am to 8:00 pm - Eastern Time

To cancel by email or customer service via internet

GO TO HELP from real one/player

To contact Customer Service via e-mail: E-mail Customer Service.

To cancel your subscription: Cancel Your Account.

IF UUU WANT TO CANCEL, UUUU GOTTA DO IT as soon as possible or U will keep being charged by Real Player!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived