Realplayer - Help/Discussion Thread

I have 4 files I need to update on one pc, klif.vxd, klmc.vxd, klick.vxd, & klin.vxd. I'm just being lazy I guess now

You have to download these files from the internet. Try driverguide.com :) These files are files to make things work.

Make sure you throw the files in c:windowssystem

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dark_fairy

what would the name be for my errors? would it be gckernel.vxd and msgamio.vxd? or a different name, i am at that site would you mind guiding me through this.

I only paid the discount amount. I checked it last week with my online banking.

Salter. There is a beeping sound that goes with the individual cam shots.

Guest dark_fairy

I typed in the errors and it sent me to this free PC MIghtyMax program that fixes errors on your computer and right now I have 1800 problems so when it is done do i click fix them? Is it safe? I am trying to find the errors on that site but I can't find the exact names.

If you already had an outdated version of real on your computer .. it's possible it was causing an interaction with the software/driver for that joystick.

If you don't need that joystick or don't use it .. I'd consider uninstalling that program.

The software that youa re talking about is often available from major manufactors on a trial basis .. but I would consider investing in it ..

It really is worth it.

Guest suncat7

I'm only able to NOT have problems by using realONEplayer. HOw do I disconnect that annoying chat window for THAT one??? I don't see what you all are talking about :(

Up at the top... You will see File, View, ect... Click on view... go down the list until you see the check mark beside the show related info... Unclick that to removed the chat...

Guest okw fan

Help!! I went to sign on to the feeds and it tells me that the feeds are timed out and to pick a feed to restart them. There are no feeds to pick from!!

How can I get to the feeds from Morty's site? Maybe that would help me.

Thanks!!

Yes there are four feeds, but they only have 2 sound boards so they can only play sound from 2 different places at once. That's why usually feed 1 and 2 are the same thing from different angles. Same thing with 3 and 4. I remember from last year when someone is in the DR, all 4 cams would show the same so they can use the sound from one of them to record. That's why they sometimes cut to someone in the DR, then cut back. They have been showing the feeds all on the same thing alot but I'm sure there is a reason for it.

I"m not sure if this has been covered before.. but I could not find it anywhere.. so sorry if it has been asked before.. How do you take a snap shot of the house guests thru real player?

Guest Shockalot
Check the small print before you click next time, you agreed to what you are getting

No.

This is dangerous mentality and this is only going to be acceptable because you are simply allowing it too.

No I dont agree with you at all and when CBS says "Catch all the action inside the house, Live 24/7" then THEY are accountable and responsible to change THEIR print and comments.

I mean, what is your mentality then - "So, if you get ripped off that it. done. too bad."

Wow.

Well guess what - there are all kinds of laws and rulings put in place over the last 100 years for a good reason. We do not want to allow people to say "Catch all the action inside the House with Live 24/7 Cams'

Small print or not.

Then CBS can remove the small print or maybe WE will not allow them to do business anymore.

Thats how it is meant to go down.

The big Brother 6 Reloader for viewing live feeds and doing automatic screen shots? I was having the most terrible time figuring out how to set my Real player to do screenshots. I finally figured it out. Anyways after going through some of the big brother links I found this program that allows me to view more than 1 feed at a time and I can set it to take screenshots every so many seconds. I love being able to watch the quad cam and whatever other cam I actually want to watch individually.

So tonight when I go to bed I'm going to set my cam to snappics everuy 30 or 60 seconds. I won't miss a thing!! :D

Kelly

Guest baileysirish

Is it just my computer or is anyone else's feeds dark? It's almost impossible to see the hg's, epecially when they are inside!

Guest Shockalot

Nope. Its not just you. Its Realplayer.

Try the following.

From the Realplayer menu (at the top of the player) select:

Tools --

Select Video Controls--

A box pops out and has sliders to adjust video appearance.

Try pulling the first option (farthest left, look like a little Moon icon)

DOWN.

Then push the second option (brightness looks like a little Sun)

UP.

You can never really get 'great picture' because its Realplayer and sucks, but you can get reasonable brightness by following that formula.

Hope that helps?

Guest terry330

hi all.....glad Kaysar got hoh....my problem is that i get the 4 rooms, but the listings of the rooms on the right hand side do not appear....so i cannot choose a specific room........any suggestions to rectify this would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Archived