BB 15 General Discussion - Part 2

Marty

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got this from another site! This is what Amanda told Mccray early this morning!

Fri 5:20 AM BBT Amanda - when you do things to me I don't say anything to you. The Howard thing was f- up, the Spencer thing was f- up the MVP thing was stupid. Amanda - Howard's comment to me. Yeah, it's all game. I don't feel good about it, I am not a mean person and don't like feeling threatened by her f-ing comments from a personal standpoints!

What a bit***!!! I told you it wasn't true! I don't Know how to highlight of bold. Could somebody pleases do that sentence for me!

Basically She is saying she lied about the Howie comment! It's all game and she is not a mean person!

Is there a smilie for blank stare?

I got this from another site! This is what Amanda told Mccray early this morning!

Fri 5:20 AM BBT Amanda - when you do things to me I don't say anything to you. The Howard thing was f- up, the Spencer thing was f- up the MVP thing was stupid. Amanda - Howard's comment to me. Yeah, it's all game. I don't feel good about it, I am not a mean person and don't like feeling threatened by her f-ing comments from a personal standpoints!

What a bit***!!! I told you it wasn't true! I don't Know how to highlight of bold. Could somebody pleases do that sentence for me!

Basically She is saying she lied about the Howie comment! It's all game and she is not a mean person!

Is there a smilie for blank stare?

I remember Amanda at one time talking to her fiance about a week ago she was whispering and she said she will just make something up. It reminded me of the little twat that went to final 2 with Jordan. She and her group just decided to make up a big lie to turn the house against Jeff.

Amanda and her husband to be are sound asleep in the HOH bed. GM up there in the bathroom putting on makeup trying to be quiet.

I don't think they are going to leave the room all week.

Amanda and her husband to be are sound asleep in the HOH bed. GM up there in the bathroom putting on makeup trying to be quiet.

I don't think they are going to leave the room all week.

Yecchh they better fumigate that thing again

I like the concept of the MVP but I think BB should have put some conditions on it, for instance, they cannot get it back-to-back and they cannot reveal it to the house when they get it. Elissa revealing it gave her an alliance and allowed her to stay in the house or she would have been out week one.

With a cast of 16 people who actually were new it would have been a great twist. The fact that we have Elissa just made it completely unfair because the Brenchel Boobs all just voted it to her and nobody else even had a shot of getting it. BB had to switch it because it was apparent that Elissa was just going to get it week after week after week.

It will be interesting to see what will change with the MVP this time. I'm sure it's about to twist up again!

The MVP twist kind of went bust when Elissa was a shoe-in with her BB connections, but I agree that America has made it interesting to feed paranoia in the house...Elissa saved herself (or maybe production) by outing her MVP, and the people in the house who found a way to use it, no problem here, play the game the way it's dealt. If the dealer loads the cards, find another way to make it benefit you....sorry Nick, Jeremy (not really) but many good and great BB players have been voted out on twists, backdoors, that's the way the game is played.

America's vote has been interesting, Elissa getting it was funny to me, Gina Marie was a 3rd or 4th vote down the line, Amanda probably woke her up, and I love McRae trying to keep her mouth in line (good luck with that relationship outside BB) and this week I predict Aaryn will be back in, if the Amanda haters don't get their way.

BB too long ??? We all wait for it, hence the time spent on-line, commenting....not long enough....hee hee, I just love BB and love my summers with it, alllllllllllll summer long.

How funny are Elissa and Andy the past couple days!!!! They are really enjoyable to watch together. Much better atmosphere the past couple days even with the blowup Thursday night. Much less of the McStinkys and much more of Andy and Elissa please!!

How funny are Elissa and Andy the past couple days!!!! They are really enjoyable to watch together. Much better atmosphere the past couple days even with the blowup Thursday night. Much less of the McStinkys and much more of Andy and Elissa please!!

I have also found myself laughing at these two many times over the last few days - Judd and Elissa also. Lately I have found myself wishing that they ditch Helen and keep Elissa - but they need Helen to think for them so........

Wicked One awesome pics! - my personal favs are Judd and Aaryn :P

Funny story:

Earlier I was in a BB chat and some guy was asking about Aaryn - any accidental nudity? So I told him - Did you see the pic from when she accidentally dropped her towel? And he said no. I said hold on, I'll send it to you.

I sent him Howard's towel malfunction instead

To which he replied: I didn't know Aaryn had such a big shlong

Hahahahhahahha :P

I was just thinking - I think Andy and Helen are kind figuring out that it might be America voting for Amanda. They might get a clue that if America does not like Amanda then they might vote next the people that keep trying to save her.

I jumped over the BB fence and had a talk with Helen and Andy and I think they are going to come around and of course Elissa will be on the evict Amanda train and then Spencer and Judd hop on. ;)

here is the optimal thing to happen...

in her paranoia that judd is mvp, demanda pisses him off. aaryn gets really pissed off for how demanda is going on about how whoever needs to us pov on her, now realizing demanda only sees her as a puppet.

spencer wins pov and takes jessie off the block.

all 4 of them band together and decide demanda needs to go.

I was just thinking - I think Andy and Helen are kind figuring out that it might be America voting for Amanda. They might get a clue that if America does not like Amanda then they might vote next the people that keep trying to save her.

I jumped over the BB fence and had a talk with Helen and Andy and I think they are going to come around and of course Elissa will be on the evict Amanda train and then Spencer and Judd hop on. ;)

I hope they were paying attention!!!

Funny story:

Earlier I was in a BB chat and some guy was asking about Aaryn - any accidental nudity? So I told him - Did you see the pic from when she accidentally dropped her towel? And he said no. I said hold on, I'll send it to you.

I sent him Howard's towel malfunction instead

To which he replied: I didn't know Aaryn had such a big shlong

Hahahahhahahha :P

Oh my goodness! That is hilarious!!!!!!!

I hope I'm not out of line for making a topic in the discussion area.

I don't like using the term, "hate" but this cast makes it really hard not too. Especially now with Helen deciding not get a clue of what America is telling her, and how GM is going on about how she's some sort of queen in how her personal opinion of Candice is more important than a game one.

This proposal is to try and get CBS to listen in the only way they understand regarding our opinion of this show.

1) We need to stop watching the TV telecasts. That is all they really understand right there, ratings. There are great websites like this one that can give you any important recaps.

2) Try and get CBS to put up 'None of the Above' as an option for America's player in the end. The only way to do that is an email campaign and odds are they won't pay attention, but there is a chance that they will, and it will at least let whoever needs to know that there is a loud voice that really disapproves of all the cast members.

I know I'm not the only one that really can't stand this group, I've seen it all over the internet and on this very forum. Why not try and organize that into one voice?

In past years I was always interested in the psychology of the HGs.......this group scares me too much to want to get to really know them.....they seem to not be really playing a game but putting all of their emotions out for the world to see.

I keep thinking, "be careful what you wish for"......this group of dysfunctional adults has been a really sad look into our society.

Looking a the last post.....really? Has our society deteriorated to "rice jokes" about Asian people......nappy hair jokes about black people......and yes, even blond, pagent jokes are wrong......they just show ignorance, (I do not believe it's hatred} but it IS ignorance.....anyone who can make such horrible comments about someone they never met is just ignorant. BB used to be about personalities....but this year it changed.

I hope that doesn't mean society has changed.