April - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't miss April. Her family are probably praying that she'll go so they won't have to watch her make a fool of herself (and them) in front of the world, anymore. I hope April goes and she can take loudmouths Renny and Michelle with her.

Listening to April talk about how she bluntly disrespects guys who offer to buy her drinks at the club was pretty hard to watch. She is truly one of the most repulsive people I have seen on Reality TV in awhile.

Im looking forward to seeing her walk out the door tonight and then seeing Ollie wonder around the house like a lost puppy dog.

fat_lady_sings.jpg

Ollie's parents have to know about his sexcapades on the internet...they aren't going to acknowledge it though and come out on national tv and say anything but that they are proud of their son. I'm sure he'll hear plenty about it though once he's out though...probably get a good smack upside his head form his momma. :fish:

I would think they no nothing about the sexcapades on the internet, I doubt they even do the internet thing, just where they are from, a small town and the age factor, I seriously do not think they know, they seemed pretty oblivious to it if they do.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name