GinaMarie - Final Week (Part 1 of HoH winner) BB15 Runner-Up

arrowhead

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If she wins this season it wouldn't be bad, wouldn't be bad at all..

She won't need to get back on that n**** insurance since she's unemployed now, so that's a positive.

She will need the money since she is no longer employed, LOL, she must have had a trashy job anyway if she needed welfare to support herself while living in her parents basement.

I agree Edieann....let's hope when she went in the fridge and was eating butter (eck!!) it was to increase her brain size. Her bingeing has really opened my eyes to the horrors of bulemia...she sure doesn't want to face it though; this girl needs professional help.

ewww she really does need professional help..for many things ..at this point i would rather see her win than Fatboy or Ratboy..she's going to need it ..with no job ..still living at home and her eating disorder..let's just hope she doesn't spend it on more liposuction or fake hair or more piercings..she already had her nose ixed ..she will probably try to buy some attention from Nick ..poor girl needs therapy ..BAD! :crybaby:

She will need the money since she is no longer employed, LOL, she must have had a trashy job anyway if she needed welfare to support herself while living in her parents basement.

EXACTLY.. funny how Elissa gets ragged on for plastic surgery and yet GM and Amanda both are fake!

what's this crap that the exterminaters got rid of Aaryn? what a joke that was Elissa!

If she wins this season it wouldn't be bad, wouldn't be bad at all..

She won't need to get back on that n**** insurance since she's unemployed now, so that's a positive.

she's going to need it for therapy and more liposuction since her ass and hips have gotten wider..plus she really needs someone to help her with her addiction to vomiting and Nick!

ewww she really does need professional help..for many things ..at this point i would rather see her win than Fatboy or Ratboy..she's going to need it ..with no job ..still living at home and her eating disorder..let's just hope she doesn't spend it on more liposuction or fake hair or more piercings..she already had her nose ixed ..she will probably try to buy some attention from Nick ..poor girl needs therapy ..BAD! :crybaby:

EXACTLY.. funny how Elissa gets ragged on for plastic surgery and yet GM and Amanda both are fake!what's this crap that the exterminaters got rid of Aaryn? what a joke that was Elissa!

I like Nick, I'm sure he will entertain the ugly GM for a while to spend her money if she wins any because otherwise she's clearly beneath him and an embarrassment to anyone she comes in contact with.

she's going to need it for therapy and more liposuction since her ass and hips have gotten wider..plus she really needs someone to help her with her addiction to vomiting and Nick!

Whoa! She's bulimic? That's no joke, I hope she seriously gets help for that.

I hate that so many see GM winning as a slap in the face of Cand. If anything that is the one reason for sure she should not win. Andy does deserve the win for game play, but GM for pluck and tenacity. What she was around the racism issue was shameful. All who want her to win to bash Cand are essentially supporting the racism and if I conclude that is a sign of a racist, am I wrong?

I know that there are those who want to say Cand was a racist, but that was not true. I find it difficult to compute how so many have no understanding of the dynamics that the Af Am community has endured and think that calling someone a hillbilly is as racist as calling someone a ni++er. Just the fact that I can not write out the word or be banned from this site while hillbilly, cracker, redneck and honky are all accepted as not defamatory. Personally I do think Honky is defamatory because it is directed at all of pale skin while those other words are actually aiming at a culture not so much a color and are not necessarily a negative since Jeff Foxworthy has made a fortune explaining what a redneck is. Hillbillies and Mountain folk speak with disdain of flatlanders and again that is not a color issue.

I hate that so many see GM winning as a slap in the face of Cand. If anything that is the one reason for sure she should not win. Andy does deserve the win for game play, but GM for pluck and tenacity. What she was around the racism issue was shameful. All who want her to win to bash Cand are essentially supporting the racism and if I conclude that is a sign of a racist, am I wrong?

I know that there are those who want to say Cand was a racist, but that was not true. I find it difficult to compute how so many have no understanding of the dynamics that the Af Am community has endured and think that calling someone a hillbilly is as racist as calling someone a ni++er. Just the fact that I can not write out the word or be banned from this site while hillbilly, cracker, redneck and honky are all accepted as not defamatory. Personally I do think Honky is defamatory because it is directed at all of pale skin while those other words are actually aiming at a culture not so much a color and are not necessarily a negative since Jeff Foxworthy has made a fortune explaining what a redneck is. Hillbillies and Mountain folk speak with disdain of flatlanders and again that is not a color issue.

the difference between the 'n' word and other bigoted names is the history, the word was used by white people who OWNED black men and woman, who were considered subhuman and property. The word was and continues to be used to relegate a race of people to less than human. Honky, redneck, cracker are insults, nasty sure, but not in same league as the 'n-word"

the difference between the 'n' word and other bigoted names is the history, the word was used by white people who OWNED black men and woman, who were considered subhuman and property. The word was and continues to be used to relegate a race of people to less than human. Honky, redneck, cracker are insults, nasty sure, but not in same league as the 'n-word"

People are sick and misinformed.

I can sit here and flip through channels and see all my favorite hillbilly shows with titles like:

"Hillbillys for Hire" (CMT network)

"Hillbilly Handfishin (Animal Planet network)

"Hillbilly Blood" (Dest America channel)

"Hillbilly Thrill Rides" (Dest America channel)

"Beverly Hillbillies" (TV Land channel)

but the vile and disgusting GM will tell you that the word Hillbilly is racist or that a half-white person saying "white-ass" is also racist, LOL, that's how sick she is, could you imagine walking in a grocery store and seeing the word "cracker" on a box of edible wafers and feeling humiliated or dehumanized? GM says if calling someone a food item is also racist....I get hurt when people call me an apple.

Honky? What is that a person who honks their horn in rush hour traffic?

GM using the N-word shows you her true character, that word is dripping with the blood of MLK and Medgar Evars, it's a word that reminds us that African Americans weren't given equal human rights until 1964 which means when Barack Obama was born he wasn't considered an equal human being in America. I don't use the word in any capacity because I have African American friends who I love and respect and I would never use a vicious slur in reference to their people.

What if GM is so sick in her mind that she only wants to win so that she could see the look on Candice face? Is she that sick and hateful in her heart or does she want to win so that she can improve her life and get the psychological treatment she needs?

no ones bashing Gm for the color of her skin, gm's ignorance is beyond belief for a woman of her age..it's ok to bash Elissa for having plastic surgery yet gm has had liposuction, nose job, fake hair...etc on top of that she said many,many, racist things and even bashes a small child..sorry, that's not bashing ..that's fact! :mellow:

People are sick and misinformed.

I can sit here and flip through channels and see all my favorite hillbilly shows with titles like:

"Hillbillys for Hire" (CMT network)
"Hillbilly Handfishin (Animal Planet network)
"Hillbilly Blood" (Dest America channel)
"Hillbilly Thrill Rides" (Dest America channel)
"Beverly Hillbillies" (TV Land channel)

but the vile and disgusting GM will tell you that the word Hillbilly is racist or that a half-white person saying "white-ass" is also racist, LOL, that's how sick she is, could you imagine walking in a grocery store and seeing the word "cracker" on a box of edible wafers and feeling humiliated or dehumanized? GM says if calling someone a food item is also racist....I get hurt when people call me an apple.
Honky? What is that a person who honks their horn in rush hour traffic?

GM using the N-word shows you her true character, that word is dripping with the blood of MLK and Medgar Evars, it's a word that reminds us that African Americans weren't given equal human rights until 1964 which means when Barack Obama was born he wasn't considered an equal human being in America. I don't use the word in any capacity because I have African American friends who I love and respect and I would never use a vicious slur in reference to their people.

What if GM is so sick in her mind that she only wants to win so that she could see the look on Candice face? Is she that sick and hateful in her heart or does she want to win so that she can improve her life and get the psychological treatment she needs?

:clap::clap:

GM confounds me. Even disregarding her racist/vile/ignorant/delusional, etc. comments and behaviors, I'm utterly bewildered by her very existence and have real trouble trying to imagine her day to day life, particularly in relation to her former job as a pageant coach...

It's just so contradictory....the hair extensions, the makeup, the tanning, the hair-dying, etc. etc..... practices employed for beautification and appeal....and then it's paired with constant belching, chomping, slurping, bellowing, etc. etc....I mean, she's flat-out gross. Like every effort she puts forth toward her image of beauty and class is immediately erased the second she opens her mouth or every time she spends 10 minutes piling her fake hair into that mess on top of her head....

What is she teaching the girls she's hired to coach? I don't mean philosophically or even facetiously. I mean, what does she actually say, what does she actually do???

I don't know...I'm just rambling, I guess. I probably wouldn't be as put off by her gross behaviors if they were coming from someone not employed in the profession of beauty and image. (like spencer! LOL)

I guess I'm confused because I just don't understand how/why someone who puts in those kinds of efforts and thought into supposed physical betterment doesn't follow through to put those efforts into their best light.... OK i've given this too much thought. :P