Helen - Week 5

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helen is stressed. She said I just can't keep EVERYONE in the game.

Well then I suppose she probably shouldn't have made an alliance with the whole entire house the week she was HOH. That's what happens Helen when you can't shut up. You keep on talking and talking and nodding in agreement and before you knew it you had everyone on your side and no one to vote against. So what do you do you throw your best friend in the house under the bus yes that will get you far Helen. I am shaking my head in amazement of your talents...............

Helen calling out Spencer and Howard for their lying and behavior. The Nerd Herd part 2

Helen saying Spencer has been scheming since day 1.

OMG Andy just said that on the feeds! He heard you Marty! He said hash tag vote out Helen.

I jumped over the fence and had a talk with some of those fools.... :kenshin2:

Too bad those worms won't listen to you. They will just squirm back under a rock until Helen and Amanda tell them to cast the vote they were told to cast.

You hit the nail on the :hammer: I can not believe these players are like lil Amanda and Helen minions.

Andy and Helen in big whisper fest telling how someone tried to have another alliance and bla bla - The scariest thing is that Helen and Andy agreed they really need to keep Amanda and McCrea. They say Elissa is rock solid.

I am going to laugh when they stab Helen in the back.

Andy and Helen in big whisper fest telling how someone tried to have another alliance and bla bla - The scariest thing is that Helen and Andy agreed they really need to keep Amanda and McCrea. They say Elissa is rock solid.

I am going to laugh when they stab Helen in the back.

That will be almost as priceless as watching Aaryn when she leaves.

Helen is telling Jessie that she feels really bad for Spencer after Candice berated him publicly today, saying that it is embarrassing to his family and although Candice HAD to say something she wished that Candice had not done it that way.

Funny thing the way I remember it Helen provoked the whole thing and did nothing to stop it once it began. She is a real piece of work.

I guess I'll drop this in here - "The sisterhood of the traveling bear shirt" had a gathering or nail party - Amanda was not in attendance

tfWwPkk.jpg

Helen went outside and demanded an audience with Andy. She told him that there is a plot in the house to vote out Candice and keep Howard. Major he said-she said discussion taking place in the Photobooth room. They think Spencer is up to sneakiness. Wow this has turned into a MAJOR event - they are having a meeting about it:

436ghD3.jpg

For Helen this is just like her job. Tell the sheep what they want to hear, when you go against the sheep, blame it on others. Typical Chicago politics!! Her and Amanda together could run the city into the ground faster then the idiots we have there now are doing.. That's for sure!!

For Helen this is just like her job. Tell the sheep what they want to hear, when you go against the sheep, blame it on others. Typical Chicago politics!! Her and Amanda together could run the city into the ground faster then the idiots we have there now are doing.. That's for sure!!

yep you nailed it.

True. She worked them patiently and so far it is paying-off for helen. I am curious to see how well she handles diminishing numbers. No doubt she has a plan in place.

In all fairness to helen and even though I do not like what she has become and I don't like her, I have to give her credit for playing a better game than anybody else currently. I agree with you about amanda keeping the heat off helen.

This game won't turn until jury. Helen is smart enough to garner votes.

Guest 6Borders

Helen is out of control and she needs to SHUT UP!!

She has 4 ppl she still wants out before Jury. They must know something I don't because I thought Andy was staying 2 weeks until jury.