Howard - Week 5 - Evicted (Aug. 1)

Don't say your good-bye's quite yet! I'm listening to the talk between Howard, Candice and Jessie from during the night. There is a chance that Amanda will be going tonight, not your Howard!

Yeah but Andy is not going to flip! He is in the alliance and they just don't know it!

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a disgusting display.

The demographics of this show are so lopsided that it's not even funny.

This season they started knocking off the Alpha-males from the start while the gay, fat, effeminate and whipped males hid behind the Alpha females skirts like mammas-boys.

A muscular dark-skinned male in a house by himself with a bunch of cowardly bigots who Pillow-talk about his penis and view him as some insidious threat despite him never winning a single competition or having an alliance in the game? See ya!

What a bunch of gutless and nutless males they cast this season, Howard never had a chance once Nick and Jermey got evicted, the estrogen levels in that house are too high for any man except Andy to be able to thrive and survive.

Or Howard just SUCKS.

Why give a speech and wait til later, just walk the hell out of there now. If you want to make a point, make a point without all the hoopla!

Then again, this guy can't make a point. He talks in riddles and circles and what more can you expect from a person who tattoos his name on his arm. He maybe a nice guy, but not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I agree ginger... Lets face it, he knew he was toast, he's the target of the controllers.. Why not start stating if the rest of the HGs don't make a move they are going to get picked off one by one. But no, he sits and mopes that he's leaving tonight. \

If it were me, I would be bitching to anyone who would or wouldn't listen!!

I agree with you guys - Howard is one hell of a nice guy but he's not made for BB.

If I was in the house, I'd vote out Candice because she is way smarter then Howard, then again, the "other side" has Candice in their pocket and can use her to get out Spencer. IDK.

I agree ginger... Lets face it, he knew he was toast, he's the target of the controllers.. Why not start stating if the rest of the HGs don't make a move they are going to get picked off one by one. But no, he sits and mopes that he's leaving tonight. \

If it were me, I would be bitching to anyone who would or wouldn't listen!!

I agree. Unfortunately, Howard is such a bad speaker they would just be confused.

It really sucks that they get HGs that think this is a 90 day vacation they get paid for, and not play the game it is!! Since when is the object of the game to make it to the jury so you can get paid for the whole 90 days!!

Howard, in my opinion is a nice guy that was put into the big brother house with a bunch of catty women and men with no backbones and Jeremy. He came into the big brother house knowing because he was in great shape that he could be a target. I don't know if he threw every competition or not but I don't think he wanted to put a target on his back for winning. Now I could be completely wrong about his ability to win competitions maybe he can't and does truly suck at them. Either way I don't view Howard as a huge threat at least not at this moment. Howard is not the best social game player and when he gave his speech he wasn't the best of vocalizing his point. His downfall in this game was the fact that he formed an alliance on day 1 and the Great Helen discovered it and will not let him forget it. He lied. Helen shocker its big brother. She has made it her personal crusade to get him out of the house and with Amanda on board because she knows she could never manipulate him she is getting her way. I love the double standard with Helen Spencer has already paid the price for lying to her while Howard because he lied to her twice has not. Howard is probably not suited to play this game especially with this cast. I like him I hope he finds success out of the house and I am sorry that he is being evicted.

Janis, I completely agree with everything you said. Helen is one of the most petty characters I have ever seen, and I have a sneaking hunch that SHE is racist. She doesn't verbalize it, but I just don't see any rationale for targeting Howard for "lying" when they all lie, including her! As we all know, it's part of the game.

Howard would often pray with the other HGs and console the, with words of faith when they were in an emotional state.

This is what bothers me about how they are treating him now and have been since he's been nominated. They are downright not speaking to him. Especially Helen and Elissa, when he was totally there for them when they needed him. But, all I can say is Karma is a witch that will be visiting all these evil people in the near future.

What really makes me sad is the way they are treating him. From what I have seen, he has treated every one of those people with kindness and respect, to their faces and behind their backs. He will be one of the few people who can walk out of that house with his head held high.

What really makes me sad is the way they are treating him. From what I have seen, he has treated every one of those people with kindness and respect, to their faces and behind their backs. He will be one of the few people who can walk out of that house with his head held high.

Totally agree. Remember when Helen told everyone that she didn't want Aaryn to feel isolated yet she is doing it to Howard. What a hypocrite.

Or Howard just SUCKS.

Sucks at what?

Not everybody is skilled in the arts of manipulating, lying, backstabbing, and brainwashing.

I "SUCK" at being manipulative because I never looked at taking advantage of people's emotions as a part of my character or who I am.

However I do think Howard made an admirable effort in a hostile environment were he is the lone minority male in a house full of white people who are not shy about expressing their distaste for Asians and Africans.

If you were to put Howard in a household of his peers where he wasn't considered a "token" I'm sure he'd be able to socialize and embrace his masculinity instead of trying to walk on egg-shells and avoid conflict and interaction.

He has been saying they Are going to pick them off one by one but it's on deaf ears. Everybody in the house think they're good for jury! Even GM! Sad so sad!

Sucks at what?

Not everybody is skilled in the arts of manipulating, lying, backstabbing, and brainwashing.

I "SUCK" at being manipulative because I never looked at taking advantage of people's emotions as a part of my character or who I am.

However I do think Howard made an admirable effort in a hostile environment were he is the lone minority male in a house full of white people who are not shy about expressing their distaste for Asians and Africans.

If you were to put Howard in a household of his peers where he wasn't considered a "token" I'm sure he'd be able to socialize and embrace his masculinity instead of trying to walk on egg-shells and avoid conflict and interaction.

You forgot! Puerto Ricans!

Swim or sink. He's .....................

drowning-300x400.jpg

Sucks at what?

BLAH BLAH BLAH

He sucks at the game of Big Brother.

Token LMAO!!He knows he's black. WE know he's black. Get over it. FFS

NEXT..................................

Sucks at what?

When you call him the "token" then it's you who are separating people by color!!!!

I see him as just another person in the house who cannot play this game to save his life. He sucks at the game, sucks at communicating with people and sucks at acting...

Sparklet I know how much you love your Howard pictures - these are the last two that I got today - I'm not even going to re size them

vCsAG2E.jpg?1vrTDcoh.jpg?1

I almost missed this!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!! I'm sad now!!! Can't we have a camera and follow him home???, he looks nice in that blue shirty! Blue Is his color not red!

Exactly been treating him like he has the plague!

These are horrible horrible people!