Danielle, Week 4 (HoH & PoV)

CeCiMom

Shane told her in September they would both be going their seperate ways and so Danielle said she does something that he doesn't know about that allows her to travel and so she could easily come see him. It is embarassing to watch her try and force this guy to like her in a way that he doesn't.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you all mean? Surely Shanie is only hiding his true feelings because of the game and as soon as it's over, he will be waiting outside the house on his knees with a ring and they will get married and have lots and lots of babies and live blissfully happy for ever and ever!

Note to Shane: If you do not want to kiss someone, do not spend all your time cuddled in a bed with them, and kiss them passionately when they win an HOH.

He kissed her on the mouf when she won HOH after he said he wasnt kissing her no more to Julie?

Danielle needs to stop de begging, if he doesnt want ti kiss you in private that is a hint and a half he aint in to you Dani LOL

Danielle is a Bunny Boiler... I have watched every instance of cuddlegate & kiss gate... SHE is the one that lays on him, begs him for hugs & is touchy feely. EXCEPT for after the "walk the plank' comp, where Dan told Shane to go kiss her. She is one of those girls that after a 'mistake one night stand' would cry rape... RUN SHANE! RUN! get as far away from the bunny boiler as possible! Listening to her up in the HoH talking to Brit about How Shane does this & does that, made me ill... She is a freakin nut job!

I can't listen to her when she's on the feeds. It's an embarassment as a woman to listen to her grovel for the attention of a man she's romantically interested in. She also crosses the line with Dan from time to time and if I were his wife she would be getting talked to after this is all over.

What I find perplexing about Danielle is that at some level she knows she's a strong, caring, attractive young lady but, she needs constant ego stroking. When she doesn't hear exactly what she wants to hear then she gets defensive and braggish about her accomplishments in order to "prove" to someone else how awesome she thinks she is... it's just all so psychotic. imo

Guess what Danelle you have a great big zit on your forehead. A guy you are in love with who can hardly stand to be around you. And you think you have one up on Janelle? In the words of booger and frank in their high pitched giggles hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Oh also your stupid move will come back to haunt you : ( boo Hoo boo Hoo

I have not had anyone rile me up the way she does, since Maggie, "the nurse",lololol

I don't have feeds or BB after dark so all I see her on is the show. Early on I didn't like her, and that dislike has continued to grow, but I do enjoy watching the train wreck ..

And whether motivated by Boogie and Dan or not, she is still one of the first newbies to have the guts to follow through on a "big move". Where as in the past most of the house guests simply talked about doing it, and then never did anything.

Am curious to see if Shane will win POV this coming week, if not I predict depending on who wins, Dani and Shane on the block side by side.

Having power is good, but having too much power, puts too much blood on your hands, not sure why people forget this.

well, first of all, the girl has no brains and nooooo guts, because this was not her idea, it is Boogies idea, and so she will have no glory either, cause her silly butt will get kicked to the curb at some point, it takes no guts to follow thru on someone elses idea when you are stupid enough not to see thru the idea and who is behind it, she is stoooopid, and Shane is gonna do her wrong too, the guy has no interest, and any girl who is asking everyone in the house how her and Shanes kiss looked, are you kidding me??? That is just shamfully ignorant, she seserves every thing she is gonna get before it is all over.

Brit was the one to push hard to nominate Janelle first. Dan talked her out of it. Then when the whole Boogie,Brit, Dan and Janelle had the Talk about working together, Janelle looked very guilty and wouldn't say she'd get rid of one of her players. That's what finally sunk her ship. I think Dan figured he couldn't push anymore to keep her off the block and had to rethink his plan.

As for the lies told by Janelle, I think it has to do with how openly she'd tell her alliances to go and lie according to whatever their objective was on any given week. Then she shunned Brit and the rest is history.

well, first of all, the girl has no brains and nooooo guts, because this was not her idea, it is Boogies idea, and so she will have no glory either, cause her silly butt will get kicked to the curb at some point, it takes no guts to follow thru on someone elses idea when you are stupid enough not to see thru the idea and who is behind it, she is stoooopid, and Shane is gonna do her wrong too, the guy has no interest, and any girl who is asking everyone in the house how her and Shanes kiss looked, are you kidding me??? That is just shamfully ignorant, she seserves every thing she is gonna get before it is all over.

hi fat cat how are you?

Well said!

The Bunny Boiler!

603547_4379620811362_1888266345_n.jpg

Brit was the one to push hard to nominate Janelle first. Dan talked her out of it. Then when the whole Boogie,Brit, Dan and Janelle had the Talk about working together, Janelle looked very guilty and wouldn't say she'd get rid of one of her players. That's what finally sunk her ship. I think Dan figured he couldn't push anymore to keep her off the block and had to rethink his plan.

As for the lies told by Janelle, I think it has to do with how openly she'd tell her alliances to go and lie according to whatever their objective was on any given week. Then she shunned Brit and the rest is history.

She shunned Brit because Brit was supporting Willie's crazy behavior!!!! She wanted her team out of harms way!

She shunned Brit because Brit was supporting Willie's crazy behavior!!!! She wanted her team out of harms way!

Yes, but she did it in such a way that felt like she was a faire weather friend to Brit. Then when Brit/Shane were back in power, Janelle was back to being buddy buddy. It all could have been handled better on an individual level.

I just mean .. the way he talks about women, and the way he dresses, and everything.. he just comes off as one of those guys who "straight" but you know, kinda .. not straight. He does have an obsession with wearing pink and styling his hair..

I don't get today's metro-sexual guys. As a woman I don't want a guy whose prettier than me, and more high maintenance than me lol I've known a few different guys in school who were into lots of girls, but somehow .. never really into them. Years later they came out .. and I was the only one not that surprised.

That's sort of how he seems to me. /shrug

Though I don't blame him for wanting to stay clear of Dani, girl is coo coo.

Shane is rather Tom-Cruiseish, and we all know that Tom hasn't come out of the closet yet! And yes, he does wear way too much pink.

Well said!

The Bunny Boiler!

603547_4379620811362_1888266345_n.jpg

:lol: