General Chit-Chat / Questions / Venting

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks Slim, I have missed y'all too, It's nice to know ppl noticed I haven't been here so much, but I think the game is about to turn, for the better, lets hope,lol

I definitely think so, too, Fatcat. I say throw those coaches into the game and let's get going.

What am i missing? Why do the have not`s get to drink? First it was hard week so they got pizza now this. How are they going to break if they get food.

honestly they have always had it easy

with the america's choice + slop

i could probably go the whole summer on slop if i had the extra america's choice to go along with it :animated_bouncy:

Can anyone lend any insight to the fine line of talking about the game and to ..."stop talking about production"?

They can talk about game play, but BB doesn't like them talking about behind the scenes stuff, like production people's names (which they shouldn't know in the first place). All they should know is BB as BB and that's it. Not Sara or Jeff (just random names) in the DR that talks to them. They don't like HG talking about the selection process or their time being fast tracked through the "application" process. Basically any talk that lets us, the viewers, know the show and it's process is full of sh*t, they don't want them talking about it.

Hi, I don't know if it's just some, but it seems that they're closing down accounts on You Tube with people who posted the Big Brother Episodes on? That's very disappointing if they're doing this because now it's harder to watch the episodes on YT. I don't know why they would do this since they don't even sell most of the episodes on DVD or Blu Ray. What's the need for copyright laws if they don't even make these episodes available to buy? I think they closed down BB76 or something like that and I think Men Of Big Brother.

Does anyone else notice this?

Thanks

Please tell me what you think?

R

they always do that, especially if it is the season that is being shown right now, later after it is over they will come back

The good ol' Grodner application process. On BBAD, Shane and Ashley talking and they mention how earlier today they all talked about how they got on the show. Wil was at a party and someone asked him if he wanted to. Way to go! Still recruiting at bars and any Hooters like they always have.

What's the deal with everyone trying to make large alliances. It's like they bounce around from one to the next and there just isn't enough people for it to make sense. The wrong person wins HOH and then it all re-arranges again into the next massive alliance.

The coaches can't get into the game soon enough.

^Lol exactly... People switch so much...

It looks like Ashley is coming off and Shane will put Frank up. I still feel like Janelle's team will backstab Shane though...

I can't believe they pulled this off to sway Shane's decision... Janelle's team is really good at manipulating people...

Since Shane really can't stand Daniele I hope for the viewers sake Allison STOPS pushing the romance thing! How boring can you get?

There was a major confrontation between Shane Janelle and Brittney where Janelle offered up her rings, instead they pretend there is a romance--too bad!

Let the hamsters get the good players out, then the coaches come into the game for the WIN!! What a stupid twist!!!

Yeah, the twist sucks but its what we have to deal with this season. I am hoping that putting the coaches in will make the newbs step up their game and really fight to get the coaches out. But I just don't think the newbs, other than Shane and Frank, have enough game in them to do it. As much as I like Ian, I just don't think he can be a cutthroat, backstabbing liar like Boogie, Britney and Janelle. And Jenn has been invisable all this time. Doubt she will suddenly start to play. She has allowed Boogie to ignore her and didn't take control of her own game by going outside her team to make deals. Just seems to me that the coaches will cake walk through the house and at least two of them will be at the end.

If the coaches come in and Boogie manages to keep Frank this week...the ladies of the house are done. The final four...Frank/Boogie/Dan/Shane....The ladies better unite along with Ian & Wil...else they are all going to be shaving legs, doing manicures & pedicures and discussing all aspects of lady functions in the jury house.....

If a coach wins hoh next, that should light a fire under the newbs' rears. That is if the coaches make a 'faux' alliance for awhile. If Boog wins, he may go after Shane but if Janelle wins, she'll go after Boog. Unless Jani/Brit get the newbies to do the dirty work.

eeeh, who knows? It should get interesting. I, knowing I'm in the minority, don't mind much when BB brings veterans back (except for Rachel and Jesse)--so long as they keep it drama-filled and worth watching. I'm happy the coaches are going to play.

What's the deal with everyone trying to make large alliances. It's like they bounce around from one to the next and there just isn't enough people for it to make sense. The wrong person wins HOH and then it all re-arranges again into the next massive alliance.

I am so confused over it all. I never know who's allied with whom and just when I think I have it; I don't.

If a coach wins hoh next, that should light a fire under the newbs' rears. That is if the coaches make a 'faux' alliance for awhile. If Boog wins, he may go after Shane but if Janelle wins, she'll go after Boog. Unless Jani/Brit get the newbies to do the dirty work.

eeeh, who knows? It should get interesting. I, knowing I'm in the minority, don't mind much when BB brings veterans back (except for Rachel and Jesse)--so long as they keep it drama-filled and worth watching. I'm happy the coaches are going to play.

I totally agree

If Frank gets voted out of the house I think Boogie will have a hard time finding anybody to really form an alliance with since so many of them don't like him...at least that's what I hope, lol Seeing him hung out to dry without his security blanket in the house (Dr.Will) would make the season worth it for me! rofl He's way too cocky and being taken down a notch or two would be golden in my book. Let's see HIM in the hot seat and how much he's willing to beg for his safety!! Woohoo, I'm getting all giddy just thinking about it! :animated_rotfl:

Hi, this is a General You Tube Question, do you know if You Tube is removing the Past Big Brother Seasons episdoe videos?

People like BBFan76 and others it seems videos have been brought down. Do you know if You Tube is doing this? I would be disappointed if they're doing this because it was fun watching past epsidoes just like that. I don't know why there would be copyright laws regarding these wpisodes if they don't sell most of the seasons on DVD or Blu Ray to begin with. Very frustrating. What do you think about this?

Thanks