General Chit-Chat / Questions / Venting

I don't think that people are so much angry as they are disappointed to see a return of the same old people under the guise of coach. It is early yet. We will adapt or leave. I say bring them into the game and let them play. I think that it is unfair to the HG's and especially to the former BB14 HG's - they certainly had a hand in their demise. However, I don't chart Big Brother and like you say, Marty, if I dislike it with enough intensity; I can always quit watching. I absolutely won't keep watching if they remain as coaches for the entirety of BB14. It's a stupid premise and clearly not well thought-out; hence the mid-stream diversion.

I suspect that the majority of viewers would have preferred no return of HG's other than a declared ALL-STARS. Just a thought. Not fact.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my. I dunno about that LenRay. ROFL

He does. He had a TV show on upper cable channels Dr. 90210 and Boogie was his guest and Boogie had genital warts removed by Dr. Will on TV, thank God his member was blurred, and Dr. Will had plastic gloves on. I'll try to find that clip. Like I've said before re: BB...I cant make this shit up!!!

He does. He had a TV show on upper cable channels Dr. 90210 and Boogie was his guest and Boogie had genital warts removed by Dr. Will on TV, thank God his member was blurred, and Dr. Will had plastic gloves on. I'll try to find that clip. Like I've said before re: BB...I cant make this shit up!!!

I found it LenRay. It has been copyrighted by CC. Pretty disgusting article. :huh:

OT: Headed home to Westlake next week, LenRay. Can't wait to eat some cracklin bread at S&S.

Slimcruz, earlier this season we had actual link to film footage. That's better left unseen. Boogie even made a joke while it was going on, saying: "I can't believe Dr. Will has my ...... in his hand."

When Janelle and Brit were allies she gathered all the women in the house into a room and warned them about Boogie's g. "warts"...saying they keep coming back again and again...that's when one of our posters for the actual footage.

Hope Boogie baby didn't inherit them....

I don't think that people are so much angry as they are disappointed to see a return of the same old people under the guise of coach. It is early yet. We will adapt or leave. I say bring them into the game and let them play. I think that it is unfair to the HG's and especially to the former BB14 HG's - they certainly had a hand in their demise. However, I don't chart Big Brother and like you say, Marty, if I dislike it with enough intensity; I can always quit watching. I absolutely won't keep watching if they remain as coaches for the entirety of BB14. It's a stupid premise and clearly not well thought-out; hence the mid-stream diversion.

I suspect that the majority of viewers would have preferred no return of HG's other than a declared ALL-STARS. Just a thought. Not fact.

WTF gets angry over a television show? Personally the only annoyance was WHO was brought back. None of them are remotely interesting and hell, I couldn't even PLACE that Dan guy. Overdone has beens are droll.

Where's Fatcat been? Hope all is well with her.

She is doing good. I see her on Facebook all the time. She is not crazy about his season.

So seems like it is Joe and Frank?

Janelle up in HOH trying to team up with Britney. Janelle saying she has such a good relationship with Britney.

She is doing good. I see her on Facebook all the time. She is not crazy about his season.

Happy to hear she is doing well. Miss her posts but understand that the coach thing was a little hard to enjoy at first. But I think you are right, Marty. Putting them in the game is the only way to really get some excitment in the house.

Is Fatcat a Janelle fan? Maybe that's explains it...if I were Jani's father I couldn't watch her make such an butt of herself...though her dad's been used to for many many years...

Where's Fatcat been? Hope all is well with her.

here I am Straycat,lol I haven't been around much, to tell ya the truth, this season is boring me, I had tons of trouble with the feeds , so I cancelled them, but also my cabel carrier has been having trouble with different networks, first ABC, then CBS, and so CBS was blacked out for a cpl days, so that also was why I cancelled the feeds, I come here to catch up , and thankfully Sun I will get to see the show as CBS is back on, anyway, thanks for asking if I'm ok. I am just hoping this seaon will start getting more fun. I don't think it matters if we vote for the coaches to come back in or not, I think they already have their minds made up and are going to bring them in and say the viewers did it,lol, ya know?? :P

here I am Straycat,lol I haven't been around much, to tell ya the truth, this season is boring me, I had tons of trouble with the feeds , so I cancelled them, but also my cabel carrier has been having trouble with different networks, first ABC, then CBS, and so CBS was blacked out for a cpl days, so that also was why I cancelled the feeds, I come here to catch up , and thankfully Sun I will get to see the show as CBS is back on, anyway, thanks for asking if I'm ok. I am just hoping this seaon will start getting more fun. I don't think it matters if we vote for the coaches to come back in or not, I think they already have their minds made up and are going to bring them in and say the viewers did it,lol, ya know?? :P

Happy to see you! Yeah, the feeds have been pretty bad. Haven't watched too much this week but right now they seem better than they were. I think most agree that the vote is smoke and mirrors. This was the plan to begin with.

Happy to see you! Yeah, the feeds have been pretty bad. Haven't watched too much this week but right now they seem better than they were. I think most agree that the vote is smoke and mirrors. This was the plan to begin with.

I will have the feeds till aug 26, they took like double payments out of my acct, they had me signed up twice, which is crazy, they gave me back thirty dollars but it was a bit of a tug of war, I won,lol, I think I will be more into it when the coaches get in the game, and its a fair game for everyone and they can start playin for real, the way it should be

I miss her. I miss her posts.

thanks Slim, I have missed y'all too, It's nice to know ppl noticed I haven't been here so much, but I think the game is about to turn, for the better, lets hope,lol