• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

building her resume

she wont be overlook as a player now that she has won an early comp

vets are going to stream roll these newbies :animated_bouncy:

who datparty_smilie.gifparty_smilie.gifparty_smilie.gifparty_smilie.gif

How ya like me now,lolololol

week 2 hoh winner has never won the game :animated_scratchchin::animated_bouncy:

Hey Steveanimated_wave.gif

she's a weak player without Jeff.

jeff gets way too much credit :animated_bouncy:

While yes Jeff and Bren basically threw the game after she scored that number, she did win that position on her own merit. It wasn't like in her season where she and Jeff were standing after she had putted and he asked what she wanted. :) I'm looking forward to this week, when I have time at home.

I think she's a nice person and a cute girl, but let's be real - she's a weak player without Jeff.

She hit that ball herself! I do not think that Jeff or Brandon could have hit the same target..maybe...but Jordan did it... I agree she defers to Jeff but she got this HOH on her own! Go Jordan!

While yes Jeff and Bren basically threw the game after she scored that number, she did win that position on her own merit. It wasn't like in her season where she and Jeff were standing after she had putted and he asked what she wanted. :) I'm looking forward to this week, when I have time at home.

umm... she said herself it was a repeat of what happened on her season. so what say you now? :)

and when there are 2 players left who throw the competition, no she did not win it on her own merit, she didn't earn the win by beating them at the game, they gave it to her. I understand you people are in love with this couple, but lets call a spade a spade here. omg.

For those saying Jeff and Brendon threw the comp, that was actually the most strategic move. Once Jordan had beaten Dominic and Kalia -- and she did make that shot all on her own -- that meant that next week Rachel is again eligible for the HOH comp as will be Jeff and Brandon. The vets had nothing more to gain once they knew the HOH was in their alliance.

^^^^^ exactly! No need to compete against your own alliance, when no others from the other side are left to compete. As for only winning because they threw it--- 6 other people went before her and she beat all of them. What makes you think Jeff or Brenda would have beat her?

Archived