Jordan - Week 2 HoH

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smartest thing Jordan could do is put Brenchel on the block and campaign to get Rachel out.

Yeah, that's a great idea. :animated_scratchchin: ...They take out the number one threat/target couple in the house and then they take over that spot....uh better to leave brenchel in the game as a target AND because brenchel have J/J's backs at least for now.

I agree that Jordan needs to get a backbone and I also think Jeff should actually tell Jordan not to talk to people alone, ever. He left her alone with Cassie the other day and she promised she wasn't going to backdoor her. Jordan can't always control what comes out of her mouth and she wants to be "nice" to everyone. Except behind their backs as she cannot let go of Rachel's actions yesterday. I agree Rachel was out of line but it was in the heat of the moment, she is uber competitive, and she apologized. But Jordan just can't let it go. I am really sick of hearing it.

I agree that Jordan needs to get a backbone and I also think Jeff should actually tell Jordan not to talk to people alone, ever. He left her alone with Cassie the other day and she promised she wasn't going to backdoor her. Jordan can't always control what comes out of her mouth and she wants to be "nice" to everyone. Except behind their backs as she cannot let go of Rachel's actions yesterday. I agree Rachel was out of line but it was in the heat of the moment, she is uber competitive, and she apologized. But Jordan just can't let it go. I am really sick of hearing it.

Rachel did apologize but Rachel did not mean it. She actually wanted to go upstairs and yell at Jeff that they let his girlfriend win HOH. Brendon told her to knock it off. Good or bad Rachel is no longer on their side and if it was Jordon that had went off on Rachel you can bet she would have put up Jeff and jordon as replacement nominees. That's why she was so worried she may be on the block. I really wish that jordon would put them up because the way I see it with friends like Rachel ( in the game of bb) youre better off with your enemies.

I don't think that Jordan is weak, stupid, dumb, easily controlled, any of the negitive that is being put out there by her haters, that is all it is. I laugh at all the silly stuff that ppl want to say about her, I like her, I think she should be pissed at Rachel, and Janis is right, Rachel is afraid she would put them up cause that is exactly what she (Rachel ) would do. i do think tho that Jordan is insecure and that is what will be her downfall, she needs to get some more confidence in herself and I am not talkin backbone against whatever it is that Jeff says to her, I mean she is just insecure and unsure of herself and needs to feel more confident in her own decisions. I wish she would put up Brenchel, I would laugh my ass off, but she won't sadly,lol

Rachel did apologize but Rachel did not mean it. She actually wanted to go upstairs and yell at Jeff that they let his girlfriend win HOH. Brendon told her to knock it off. Good or bad Rachel is no longer on their side and if it was Jordon that had went off on Rachel you can bet she would have put up Jeff and jordon as replacement nominees. That's why she was so worried she may be on the block. I really wish that jordon would put them up because the way I see it with friends like Rachel ( in the game of bb) youre better off with your enemies.

Exactly!

You can see what's coming. Jeff's saying he wants to stick with B/R because they made a deal and B/R will cut J/J's throats the first chance they get. They've already put the wheels in motion.

"How dare Jeff scream at me while defending Jordan against my unwarranted attacks. Off with his head!!

Breeeenndon...no wonder people don't like me...you just have to point out the truth to the live feeders, don't yoooouuu?" <sob, choke, sob>

Hating Rachel right now.

She'll definitely be the first of the vets to turn on each other unless someone gets her out of the house ASAP.

It's too bad too. I was hoping to see some fierce competition game-play with Rachel, Brenden, Danielle and Jeff later in the game once the n0oBs were all out.

I need to go to the flashback and listen to the firght that happened, She is gettin on my last nerve for sure, I also was looking for some competition between them when it gets down to singles, but I think they are gonna start splitting it up with the Rachel cannot hold her mouth, and gets sooo jealous of the girls

Exactly!

You can see what's coming. Jeff's saying he wants to stick with B/R because they made a deal and B/R will cut J/J's throats the first chance they get. They've already put the wheels in motion.

"How dare Jeff scream at me while defending Jordan against my unwarranted attacks. Off with his head!!

Breeeenndon...no wonder people don't like me...you just have to point out the truth to the live feeders, don't yoooouuu?" <sob, choke, sob>

I totally disagree. Jeff and Jordan are the ones talking about backstabbing Brenchel wayyy more than the other way around. And I am not saying Rachel wasn't out of line or she isn't narcissistic and insecure but they do have J/J's back and I think the fact that J/J cannot let it go and are completely wanting to backstab Rachel/Brendon because of it shows they are hypocrites. Especially with Jeff going on about how Brenchel have Porsche and he can't understand why everyone wants Cassie out when they ALL agreed they needed to split up Dominic/Cassie. Now, suddenly it's all because Rachel is jealous. It's just a bunch of bullshit.

I totally disagree. Jeff and Jordan are the ones talking about backstabbing Brenchel wayyy more than the other way around. And I am not saying Rachel wasn't out of line or she isn't narcissistic and insecure but they do have J/J's back and I think the fact that J/J cannot let it go and are completely wanting to backstab Rachel/Brendon because of it shows they are hypocrites. Especially with Jeff going on about how Brenchel have Porsche and he can't understand why everyone wants Cassie out when they ALL agreed they needed to split up Dominic/Cassie. Now, suddenly it's all because Rachel is jealous. It's just a bunch of bullshit.

Couldn't of said it better myself.

Glad to see some game being played. Smart game play for J&J working on splitting up Brenchal. I think that everyone in the house probably has them as their #1 target once they secure themselves in the final 6 or 8.

Hmmmm, I guess you weren't listening last night when they were strategizing with Dom about how he and Dani can go with B/R to the final 4? And Rachel is jealous, IMO. She is all sweetness and light when she is in control and the center of attention. The minute she isn't, she turns into a real.........well you know. Anyway, I agree with your earlier post that there is NO WAY J/J should put up B/R right now. Leave them there as a big old target and keep it off your own back. But at some point, I think they need to cut them loose and look out for themselves, because if they don't B/R will do it to them. JMHO of course! :sherlockani:

Hmmmm, I guess you weren't listening last night when they were strategizing with Dom about how he and Dani can go with B/R to the final 4? And Rachel is jealous, IMO. She is all sweetness and light when she is in control and the center of attention. The minute she isn't, she turns into a real.........well you know. Anyway, I agree with your earlier post that there is NO WAY J/J should put up B/R right now. Leave them there as a big old target and keep it off your own back. But at some point, I think they need to cut them loose and look out for themselves, because if they don't B/R will do it to them. JMHO of course! :sherlockani:

:lipsrsealed2: The die is cast! B/R are already lining up for week 7! and the rst are still on week 2 and who to put up instead of A/D...I agree it WAY to soon for J/J to break up B/R, and I'm not sure they should do it...leave for someone else...we KNOW Dom and Dani will be playing with B/R, so it'll be up to a newbie who is NOT up B/R crack!!!

After watching the live feed, it is dissapointing to see Jordan and Jeff being so insecure about Brenchel! I wanten them to work together at least until final 6 but for some reason they have turned against them but brenchel are not even thinking about backstabbing JJ - i like Daniele and Dom

I think they are playing the game and they are not insecure. They are not dating Brenchal. B&R have been working on some side alliances for a while now. But... that is how the game is played.

Jeff has a bad temper and because he is mad at Rachel, he wants them split up. The reason he is so mad is he knows that if they do split up, Jordan and him do not have much of a chance. Jeff is a good competitor but who else would be on their side ... Jordan, Kalia, Shelley ... vs Rachel, Brendon, Dani, Dom, Cassi,etc. He better keep his cool or he is history.

Jeff has a bad temper and because he is mad at Rachel, he wants them split up. The reason he is so mad is he knows that if they do split up, Jordan and him do not have much of a chance. Jeff is a good competitor but who else would be on their side ... Jordan, Kalia, Shelley ... vs Rachel, Brendon, Dani, Dom, Cassi,etc. He better keep his cool or he is history.

You never know with these people who they would align with at this point. They might want to stick with B&R because they are strong competitors or they might want to stay with J&J because they are the nicer people. I see anyone that gets the next HOH besides B&R will want to put Brenchal on the block.

I keep waiting for J/J to take the next strategic step . . . we/they know that B/R are the ultimate targets. Why won't J/J consider putting B/R up as the replacement noms? One of them will leave (ideally Rachel) and the other will have a golden key and not be able to play for the next HOH. That puts them at least 2 weeks further in the game given their agreements with Shelly & Dom. And, of course Cassi and Adam get to tag along.

I keep waiting for J/J to take the next strategic step . . . we/they know that B/R are the ultimate targets. Why won't J/J consider putting B/R up as the replacement noms? One of them will leave (ideally Rachel) and the other will have a golden key and not be able to play for the next HOH. That puts them at least 2 weeks further in the game given their agreements with Shelly & Dom. And, of course Cassi and Adam get to tag along.

See I would love for this to happen. But then the problem would be, who would get put up on the block? If Dom wins HOH, i think he would for sure put J/J up. If Cassi wins, she most likely would do the same. So if this does happen, J/J are almost guarenteed that they'll be put up. That's why i hate this stupid partner thing, It would be much interesting if it were singles. Then that would allow more possibilities and options of who to put up

Watching Rachel play last year and watching Rachel unravel these past 2 days is why I totally disagree. When she put up Kristen last year it was supposedly because Hayden and Kristen were having a showmance why wasn't Hayden her target? It was because Hayden was not female. The other day she was up in the HOH room with Jordon and she asked Jordon if she noticed that Jeff was spending alot of time with Cassie. When Jordon didn't bite meaning she wasnt on the Rachel train of jealousy she and Danielle started talking about the poor decisions that Jeff and Jordon were making and wanted Danielle to talk to Brendon because she and Danielle want Cassie gone. The whole time that Rachel and Brendon were HOH last week they said we want Keith out then Dominic so Domnic was not just Jeff a d Jordons plan. Danielle wants Cassie gone so Dominic will work with her. Dominic already told her that he trusts Cassie 100 per cent and Danielle not so much. With Cassie gone Danielle thinks he will work with her. Danielle also wants Brendon and Jeff gone she thinks she can control Rachel and Jordon with out the guys in the house. Rachel is jealous of anyone that is prettier than her you watch Porshe will feel the wrath of Rachel soon enough.

:party_smilie: YEAH JORDON...the voice of reason...telling Rachel all about herself and her lousy attitude...SOMEONE had to do it and Jordon handled it superbly! LOVE HER!!

Archived