Jordan - Week 2 HoH

idk i found that odd

it is usually random order

i wonder why they made that change :animated_scratchchin::animated_bouncy:

About Rachel deciding the order -- I think HOH has always done it this way, it's just the first time they've mentioned it. Tonight I didn't think it was an accident when Julie said "super fan" thing about Adam during the live show, or about saying that Rachel did the order. CBS seems to be singling the house guests out for more attention to make people bigger targets. Though that could just be my imagination.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she would have won even if Jeff/Bren wouldn't of agreed to throw it. I mean, how do they know they would have done better than Jordan?

I agree.

What I hate about people saying "They gave it to her" is the fact that she did just beat 6 other people in that game. The 6 people who mattered.

She just didn't have to beat her own alliance.

:animated_rotfl:

Did they clue Jordan in on the master plan? She was mighty swift in reminding Julie of how she was given the HOH in her season because her boyfriend threw it to her. If it was a plan a simpy "thank you, Julie" would have sufficed.

She belted out a full explanation for her botched HOH win.

If you haven't noticed, I'm not a fan of Jordan's, I dont think she deserved or even earned her BB win 2 years ago and I have a problem with people who have an issue when other people throw comps but when Jordan does it , its okay because she is nice and sweet. She will glide through and do nothing again this season if given the chance and its disgusting.

I hate it when people say she did not deserve to win. She did she made it to the final 2. Anybody that makes it to the end deserves to win. Jordon was on the block most of her season and no one was concerned or worried that she would be able to beat them. They should have voted her out. When she had to win she did. You don't have to like her, who cares, we all like different players and we may all not agree but don't try to take away from somebody a win that they did deserve. As much as I hated Natalie if she would have won she would have deserved to have won. It was always the Veterns plan for Jordon to win the HOH if possible, once Jordon beat Kalia and Dominic there was no point for Jeff or Brendon to try to beat her, she did win the HOH she did beat 6 other people that were not throwing anything they needed to win.

Did Jordan deserve to win last game NO! But that doesnt matter because it is a new game! I hope she plays this time and make moves, not rely on Jeff! Show me why you won BB!!!

I think she would have won even if Jeff/Bren wouldn't of agreed to throw it. I mean, how do they know they would have done better than Jordan?

I agree, Jordan would have won anyway...it's just their male egos that have to think they could beat a girl.

I believe the reason that Jordan told Julie about Jeff throwing the last golf challenge was to politely remind Julie that this was not her first HOH win (as Julie had said).

I agree. I immediately thought she was trying to friendly remind Julie that she had been HOH before.

animated_wave.gif

I dont like being ignored, you can address me directly.

noone was ignoring you , I was speaking to anyone and everyone who was giving that theory, so when I do have something to say directly to you I will, don't know whay you thought I was speaking just to youanimated_scratchchin.gif

When did they ever say that throwing the HOH to Jordan this week was the plan just so Jeff and Brendan would be eligible to play in next week's HOH? If there is a flashback I would like to see it, because I thought the plan was for any of the vets to win it, not particularly for Jordan to win it. I know they kept saying one of has to win it, not we gotta throw it to Jordan because we have to prepare for week 3's HOH comp.

Jordon winning HOH was the optimal plan/strategy of the Vets.

If you require proof find the discussion time where Rachel was given the ability as outgoing HOH to set the order of participation in the upcoming comp. I found this new HOH "responsiblity" to be quite a perk that I did not remember from a previous BB season.

The vets all sat together in the HOH and outlined the order of 2nd HOH play. 1st step of the plan was to have all the newbies go so that the bar could be set...they also put Dom and Adam up very 1st as added pressure to them. The next step was to have Jordon be the 1st Vet and to go after the win with all her heart - the thought was that this freed up Jeff, Brendon and Rachel to all play in the 3rd week HOH which they suspect will be an endurance, strength, or puzzle. If Jordon did not take the lead then (and only then) would Jeff or Brendon actually try to win. The vets were placing a lot of pressure on Jordon to do her absolute best. Jordon actually protested intitially at winning the HOH but was convinced that it was critical to the vet strategy to have her win this particular HOH.

Any game talk after the HOH win about throwing it to Jordon was either to deflect from the vets strategy to plow over the Newbies and/or Newbie lack of insight into the new next HOH line-up power the HOH has been given and/or stupidity.

Question: How come Rachel got to decide the order? I thought it usually is random ordering? I don't ever remembering the current HOH picking the order for the next HOH competition. Or maybe I have a bad memory?

In previous competitions, the HoH got to decide who got to "battle" first in some competitions. I think it is fair.

I hate it when people say she did not deserve to win. She did she made it to the final 2. Anybody that makes it to the end deserves to win. Jordon was on the block most of her season and no one was concerned or worried that she would be able to beat them. They should have voted her out. When she had to win she did. You don't have to like her, who cares, we all like different players and we may all not agree but don't try to take away from somebody a win that they did deserve. As much as I hated Natalie if she would have won she would have deserved to have won. It was always the Veterns plan for Jordon to win the HOH if possible, once Jordon beat Kalia and Dominic there was no point for Jeff or Brendon to try to beat her, she did win the HOH she did beat 6 other people that were not throwing anything they needed to win.

I agree with this 100%, Jordan was on the block a lot her season and then in the end after the others had chances to vote her out and didn't she up and beats Gnat, it was hilarious, and I don't know why ppl say the ones who win don't deserve it, her peers voted for her, now had she been sitting next to Kevin, don't know, but for her season that was the outcome, I have gone thru a lot of seasons that I hated the winner, maggie for one, OMG how I disliked her, but I never said she was undeserving, I guess if the other sheep followers were that stupid, oh well, bad on them. I also don't understand when we like someone and someone else does not its great to not like a houseguest and slam them if you want but when ppl then start slamming ppl who post on this board because of who they like I don't get that, it gets brutal with that around here sometimes, it's like"Don't shoot the messenger" ya know? I see no reason for Jeff or Brendon to have like gone for their shot in a big way when the vets are alligned, they wanted them to be able to play in next weeks comps, makes sense to me

I wish Jordan could get a little better control of Jeff. When people go to HOH to talk to her, Jeff does all the talking. He's turning into a male version of Rachel. lol

If Jordan could learn to be a little more assertive it would do her a world of good. I get frustrated because I like Jeff but he oversteps his bound IMO with Jordan actually being the HOH. Let the gal talk, Jeff!

I wish Jordan could get a little better control of Jeff. When people go to HOH to talk to her, Jeff does all the talking. He's turning into a male version of Rachel. lol

I am trying to picture Jeff with hair extensions, but the picture won't clearly form in my mind.......:_tarzan:

Eh Gads!!! There IS a slight facial resemblance!!!!

I am trying to picture Jeff with hair extensions, but the picture won't clearly form in my mind.......:_tarzan:

Please d o n ' t do that. I don't want to imagine it. Course like someone else said, he could pull it off, and he still wouldn't look bad. Hell, he might even look a little like Mel Gibson in Braveheart. Sexy.

I wish Jeff would back off and let Jordan play the game. Everything has to be them two, not just her alone. She's a big girl, she's won before, she knows how to play the game. sorta lol.

I hope Jordan (and Jeff) think about what's best for THEM and not for B/R and Dani. They could honestly use Cassi someway. Or maybe I'm just being optimistic because I don't want Cassi to go yet lol.

I'd like her a lot better if she'd get a backbone where Jeff is concerned. She lets this guy walk all over her and talk down to her. The women in the house are pathetic.

Jeff seemed kinda a sweet in his season. Course he was the underdog and didn't have much choice. Now he's the golden boy and his true self shines thru. He's an ass.

Jeff seemed kinda a sweet in his season. Course he was the underdog and didn't have much choice. Now he's the golden boy and his true self shines thru. He's an ass.

True but I guess he is all full of himself now. He probably reads the boards and sees all the senior ladies drooling over him.

True but I guess he is all full of himself now. He probably reads the boards and sees all the senior ladies drooling over him.

LMAO :smilielol: I'll refrain from any more comment or I'll ge a warning. Still, LMAO

I have noticed that Jeff is really sweet to Jordon and many times when she starts talking he listens and makes sure she has her say. When there are others in the room they all have so many opinions. No matter who is talking they all but in and have their opinions. They seem to have a really good relationship. I do notice that many times she is talking and looks to Jeff for help. That is just part of her personality. She does get confused sometimes.

I see Jeff and Jordon as the most REAL couple Big Brother has ever had. They went from good friends to a loving couple.

mcgr68.jpg

Archived