Jordan - Week 2 HoH

I can only speak from my perspective but if I was J/J or Dani, thrown into the game with B/R, I would certainly try to work with them. That was the best thing for everyone to start but B/R are toxic and no matter how good they are at comps, they will always shoot themselves in the foot when they have to open their mouths & deal with people. Looking at stats, they SHOULD be the "power couple" but that will never happen because of their poor social skills. J/J are not going to stay with them, Dani will not be able to stay with them, NO ONE will be able to be aligned with the two of them.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rachel's social game will not improve when she actually is on the cutting block. Whining never wins votes. Did you see how serious Rachel was during that pool game against Cassi? How to Win Games and Lose Friends,

IMO, anyone who still keeps harping on the "Jordan doesn't know the game or shouldn't have won BB bandwagon" needs to watch SAD tonight and see how deftly she handled Rachel. There is no female who EVER got away with calling R out like she did without invoking her wrath. THAT my friends is skill. And, BTW, Jeff popped in & popped OUT, not needing to stay or CONTROL Jordan or the situation, leaving it totally up to Jordan to handle.

As far as the HOH goes, I do think she won that fair and square no matter how the lineup was determined.

As far as strategy, I think it's all just falling into place for she and Jeff and nothing to do with strategy, since the newbies are so darn stupid and it's working to their advantage.

Jordan is handling everything great. I like her 1000x more than Rachel. The problem is BB tried to preordain everything. If 13 strangers entered the house we could have gotten to know them and they each other, and the groups/sides would have happened naturally. However, BB insisted on bringing back a bunch of vets so pretty much the groups were formed already. That's too bad because it's just not as interesting and most of the newbies are so dumb that the game is going to be too predictable for awhile. I hope there end up being some surprises.

IMO, anyone who still keeps harping on the "Jordan doesn't know the game or shouldn't have won BB bandwagon" needs to watch SAD tonight and see how deftly she handled Rachel. There is no female who EVER got away with calling R out like she did without invoking her wrath. THAT my friends is skill. And, BTW, Jeff popped in & popped OUT, not needing to stay or CONTROL Jordan or the situation, leaving it totally up to Jordan to handle.

Jordan did handle that great. She should go into counseling or something. She was very honest without being mean to her. I was happy that Jeff let her handle the hoh situation on her own.

Jeff also gave Jordan props for how she handled telling Cassi and Shelly it was a good

possibility that they'd replace Dom and Adam on the block.

He stayed out of the room for that too - and afterward when she was retelling what

she told them... he kept saying..

"You did great - I never would have been able to explain it that well"

lol... and Jordon should get some sort of Bonus for telling Rachel how she's self imploding

without having Rachel go off like a rocket.

(of course it went in one of Rachel's ears and out the other... and she'd fake cry

and snivel and keep repeating in her whiny voice that NOOOO she's the victim.

But at least Rachel can't say afterward that she wasn't warned)

:2thumbsup: Jordon - you GO GIRL

Yeah I was impressed with Jordan's conversation with Rachel too.

She really seemed to shoot from the hip and lay it all on the line without coming off mean or confrontational.

I predict she'll go pretty far in the game again this season like her own season. If she and Jeff went up, they'd vote out Jeff... again. Which is too bad, I'd really like Jeff to win this one so he can take Jordan on that Hawaiian trip she was supposed to last time (I heard they sold the trip instead).

Jeff also gave Jordan props for how she handled telling Cassi and Shelly it was a good

possibility that they'd replace Dom and Adam on the block.

He stayed out of the room for that too - and afterward when she was retelling what

lol... and Jordon should get some sort of Bonus for telling Rachel how she's self imploding

without having Rachel go off like a rocket.

(of course it went in one of Rachel's ears and out the other... and she'd fake cry

and snivel and keep repeating in her whiny voice that NOOOO she's the victim.

But at least Rachel can't say afterward that she wasn't warned)

I would love to see that. Yep. Jordan does have a way with words. At the nomination for eviction ceremony, Jordan was smiling at everyone sweetly in a genuine way even though she was at a loss as to which pair was better to put up. She even said afterwards, "I don't care if I make anyone mad. At the end of the day, I'm going to do what I feel is best in my gut for me." I was like, "Jordan, you go girl. You are definitely a queen bee, and you don't have to try or apolegize to anyone." I predict she will go far in this game again because she doesn't snivel and whine like Rachel would have done if she were faced with the same decision.

:2thumbsup: Jordon - you GO GIRL

BIG Mistake Jordan, should have put up Kalia and Lawon. And got rid of Kalia. Shelly and Cassie would have always been with Jordan as Porche will always be with Rachel. I don't think this was good game play. After BBAD last nite (good lord, someone put a sock in Rachel's whiney mouth), Rachel will have Jordan on her hit list, no matter what she's saying. Rachel is p.o'd and will hold a grudge.

Why is Rachel po'd with Jordan at this particular time? What happened?

They went round and round last nite (BBAD) Jordan telling Rachel to cool it with her smart ass remarks. It wasn't an argument. But Rachel was boo hoo-ing all over the place trying to explain how the bad Cassie hurt her feelings (and like Rachel didn't hurt Cassie, right). So I'm thinking Rachel is not going to forget Jordans remarks and will hold a grudge. We shall see............

I think he was outside with Cassie drooling all over her. Way to go Jeffie!

Everything Jordan had to say to Rachel was spot on....I think it may come back to bite Jordan in the butt. Rachel listened, but Rachel never forgets that somone put her in her place.

I do agree Jordan and Jeff made a big mistake getting rid of Cassie, she is a player. Lawon and Kalia, would have been the perfect choice....BIG MISTAKE, hope you can overcome this.

YOU ARE STILL ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLAYERS :party_smilie:

Jordan ROCKED that girls's world last night !!! Don't let the soft side fool you Jordan is truely a Steel Magnolia.. she picks and chooses her battles and last night she let Rachel know "her" Game was unacceptable .

Rachel couldn"t even sway her with the fake cry bit crybaby.gif . At Last someone told her to her face what they thought about her and she said and did NOTHING

Handled with Class .

Even when telling her bragging about sex in HOH was trashy !! Jordan made my night !cartoon_tinkerbell.gifhurray.gif

I love Jordan...but I do think she talks too much..she is more like an "open book". Some things should be left unsaid. She tells everyone everything. I came to this conclusion from watching Showtime After Dark....I still love her and Jeff though.

I would like to see Cassie stay .. and I do think at some point Rachel will want to retailiate for being told sooo many times how Bitchy she was behaving but at least she was told and it is a game.... at some point they all must go .. I just hope Rachel is gone before Jordan

OK, I will admit that in her season I thought Jordan was just along for the ride and that she was selected as eye candy. But this season she is totally rocking this game and the life outside. She is completely aware that Jeff is not looking for marriage right now and she is OK with that. Jordan is also being very astute in talking game with the other HG. Her ability to be bluntly honest with Rachel while at the same time being supportive was pure talent. I may becoming a Jordan fan.

(Still would rather see all new faces each year).

I think Jordan made a good choice. Why get rid of a non-competitor like Kalia or Lawon when you can get rid of someone who could possibly beat you at comps and put you up? Jordan knows what she's doing. There's plenty of time to put up players like Kalia and Lawon later.

I think Jordan made a good choice. Why get rid of a non-competitor like Kalia or Lawon when you can get rid of someone who could possibly beat you at comps and put you up? Jordan knows what she's doing. There's plenty of time to put up players like Kalia and Lawon later.

I'll second that...

-Kyo

Archived