Do you think the Coup d'Etat will be used Thursday?

lvgal

Do you think the Coup d'Etat will be used Thursday?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the Coup d'Etat will be used Thursday?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if it doesnt get used it would the biggest waste of bb charity in history and it would be total dumb gameplay by not using

he has a chance to weaken the other team

since chima cant play in next hoh

removing jessie will be taking out one less player from competing in hoh comp

jeff is already a big target regardless

Jeff made a comment to Jordan that he thinks he might use it on Jessie and Natalie. That would be the only perfect scenario. It would guarantee that either one would be going home, breaking up the power alliance and leaving ol' CHIMA out there on her own to stew in her own juices. He better. If he only takes one down and puts up Jessie it will be useless.

Jeff made a comment to Jordan that he thinks he might use it on Jessie and Natalie. That would be the only perfect scenario. It would guarantee that either one would be going home, breaking up the power alliance and leaving ol' CHIMA out there on her own to stew in her own juices. He better. If he only takes one down and puts up Jessie it will be useless.

No he can't comment to ANYONE that he has the power, he has said if he got the chance he wants to put up Jessie and Nat...

You can never be too sure. I will only believe it when I see it.

Why would they go to the trouble of pre-taping the show if they didn't know Jeff was going to use it????? Big red flag there, and always figured Jeff would have to inform the Diary Room one way or the other

I wonder how much they let the HG's decide for themself? Seems the DR has it's hand in every move the HG's make.

Maybe they just need to see how long it takes for it all to go down, since they've never done it b4

you know, time the nervous breakdowns, time needed to call in security, time to put Chima in the straight jacket, time to get the muzzle on the brat, time to Jess up off the floor.........it would be hard for them to judge the time ALL that's going to take :animated_rotfl:

I have been waiting 2 weeks for today and it's finally here!! I'm not going to be able to stand to wait until 8 pm!! Let's hope he uses it and gets Jessie out - maybe take Chima out in the process by her blowing up! My question is - If chima gets disqualified - will Jessie get to stay?? That would be totally unfair to Jeff! (sorry if this was asked somewhere else)

I have been waiting 2 weeks for today and it's finally here!! I'm not going to be able to stand to wait until 8 pm!! Let's hope he uses it and gets Jessie out - maybe take Chima out in the process by her blowing up! My question is - If chima gets disqualified - will Jessie get to stay?? That would be totally unfair to Jeff! (sorry if this was asked somewhere else)

i thought of this but it would make the coup totally worthless. so i think if they do have to oust chima, bb will probably have one of those bring one back things but is any of them still being held in sequester for just in case? i dont think they are so it may come later.

talk about a huge target! if jeff puts up jess/nat and neither goes home jeff will be going very soon.

Archived