Coup d'Etat - Part 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want to be able to watch Natalie fall apart without Jessie so I hope she doesn't get to go to the jury house at the same time as him.

I think that the freak out both of them would be doing would warrant the producers to give us an update on them in the SH...I'm sorry...but I think that would be priceless!!!

I do not think Jeff will use the CDE now...after Jessie got in his hear about Russ saying he wanted Jeff up if Kevin used POV...did Russ really say that?? it is so hard to keep track of all of the lies in the house :eek:

But on BBAD last night...J&J had a convo where they confirmed wanting Russ out...Jess told Jeff that Russ wants Jeff up as a replacement nom...I so want Jeff to put up Jessie and Gnat...but do not think it will happen..because of what Jess told Jeff...just dont know if that is true or a lie...what Jess said Russ said about Jeff

I actually would not mind if Jeff didn't use it. Russell is a loose cannon and needs to go as well.

Jessie & Nat don't win any comps (Jessie won week 3 cause of luck) so if Michele Jeff or Jordan wins HOH they can put them both up next week. Not sure about what Kevin or Lydia would do.

Yes, Russ told Jess to have Chima put up Jeff......................Jess told Jeff..............but, like last week when Jess tried as hard as he could to get Jeff to keep Ronnie, Jeff knows that whatever Jess is telling him, is for Jess's own good, NOT Jeff's.

Jeff has made it clear he doesn't trust either Russ or Jess BUT Jess is a bigger threat because everyone hates Russ...........Jeff wants Jess up and out, no matter what anyone says to him.

Jeff wants Jess up and out, no matter what anyone says to him.

Exactly. And during that conversation with Jordan last night he said he wouldn't mind Russell staying so that he would be the target (again) and not him and Jordan. Also that Russell would be targeting Chima.

He knows why America gave him that power. I ususally don't care to see the Sunday night show but I can't wait to see tonights show to hear what he has to say in the DR confessionals.

Jeff has been listening to this stuff for weeks. After Jessie told him Russ wants you to be put up, he also said he and Nat were looking out for Jeff and Jordan's best interests. Would anyone believe a line like that in that house? Anyway, a few minutes after Jessie went back to the HoH, Jeff was in the pool room and said, Suddenly Jessie is my best friend? He didn't sound like he believed it.

After Jessie told him Russ wants you to be put up, he also said he and Nat were looking out for Jeff and Jordan's best interests.

That's what he was telling Jordan last night. They've talked Kevin into not using the veto because they don't want to put up one of their own (they think they have control over Michelle, Lydia and Kevin) so they are telling Jeff that they have his and Jordans backs. Jeff was like have our backs for what? The veto is not being used so why would they have to have our backs? He sees through Jesse's bullshit. Always has and always will.

I think the best part about Thurs (well after Chima's breakdown) will be that all of the HGs except Jeff are going to be dazed and confused going into the HOH comp.

I know...isn't it exciting? And I'm hoping that Jeff can pull Jordan to the side during commercial and tell her that he will explain everything and to think about it later and to get her mind in the HOH comp.

Yes, Russ told Jess to have Chima put up Jeff......................Jess told Jeff..............but, like last week when Jess tried as hard as he could to get Jeff to keep Ronnie, Jeff knows that whatever Jess is telling him, is for Jess's own good, NOT Jeff's.

Jeff has made it clear he doesn't trust either Russ or Jess BUT Jess is a bigger threat because everyone hates Russ...........Jeff wants Jess up and out, no matter what anyone says to him.

ty for the confirmation...Jeff is a smart player and I truly hope that he does see thru Jessie...but I just fear that Russell's dominance at comps will preclude Jeff from taking he and Lyd off the block and replacing with Jesse and Gnat...that would be the best scenario...cuz then they are reduced to 2...and then Kev and Lyd will migrate to the power side...

I wondered why Jesse was being so nice and inclusive with Kevin...that's right. He won POV...Is Kevin so dumb and spineless he can't see through this?

I think BB put something in the coolaid to cause the HG's to love Jessie. Only Jeff and Jordan didn't drink it. Lydia drank a gallon.

Yeah jessie and his sheep for some STRANGE reason feel if the POV is not used and jeff and jordan are not put up...Jeff is less likey to PLAY the wizard card!! Delusional...what the hell difference would it make if they are on the block or not? jeff knows he stills needs to get rid of jessie worst case gnat!!!

I know that I'm wishing my life away but Jesus....I can NOT wait until Thursday. I hope that the live feeds are up soon afterwards. I don't want to miss a second!!!

I think I'm going to have to call in sick Friday. I know I will be watching the feeds all night long!

Archived